• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T | 7-9 January 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Hey, could I reserve a setup?

I'm bringing a Wii with Smash 64, Melee and Brawl (mod versions) on it. Maybe one of us will bring recording equipment but not sure yet.

Blubby

Smash Apprentice
Ofc, just say it to the 3 swedish blondes that will be in the café ;)
....GIRLS?

haha

Would like anybody who is in stockholm on tuesday and/or wednesday (dunno if the austrians are the only ones) willing to do sightseeing?

and maybe one stockholm guy is helping us? aniolas...? :p

Blubby

Smash Apprentice
....GIRLS?

haha

Would like anybody who is in stockholm on tuesday and/or wednesday (dunno if the austrians are the only ones) willing to do sightseeing?

just reposting cause yeah, new site... THANK YOU PASI >:

machinegungeek

Smash Apprentice
I hope you make toasts as delicious as Vahid does them! :O

On another note:
If you know you're going to be housed by me. Please contact me on MSN (philip@mbox.biggnet.net), Facebook (Philip Jerkner) or PM.
The german smashers has already contacted me on Facebook, but I know three englishmen are going to stay here too. Please send me a message.
Also Machinegungeek, are you going to stay here?

I'd like to know asap.
Please bring your own sheets. I don't have any spares. :( There are 4 beds and 2 sofas.
Er.... Oh, hey. Yeah, I guess I'm staying there. It seems to be everyones plan. So yeah.

Armada

Smash Lord

Sorry mate, I'm 50 km away from Stockholm.

EDIT: It's Aniolas, forgot to log out from Armadas account.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
I meant 500 km, missed one 0 there.

Not many days left, sp hyped! =D

And JP, swedish pizza is ****ing top tier. Don't try it on east coast, but close to the venue during the tournament. West coast pizza is insane.

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
damn guys... As fast as the plan was in my head, the plan is out... I cant come to the the tournament, because I would have taken the ticket of kJaB, but to switch the names of the tickets I need to pay the trippled price of the ticket itself -.- and thats more than I can effort... Im so sad about that... I will try to check the last minute prices from muenster, Duesseldorf and Dortmund and if the prices are fine I will be there hopefully, but I dont think that I will get something which I can effort... but thank you anyway...

@Amada: thanks for your fast reply, well we will proppably meet each other on GENESIS 2 ;)

Hara

Smash Apprentice
omg ek... I love you dude, you're so awesome, can't wait to see you again ! It's been so long !
When i saw your name on the list i was like "damn, i need to come to this now" :)
he's going to **** you so hard, you can*teven stand!

Jd getting *****!

My luigi is going to **** everyone sp hard! Everywhere hard! Harad, hard! Yeah **** you woohoo

tequila <3

stelzig

Smash Lord
Ek is awesome. Glad to be in the same pool as him :p
Thanks man. =)

Sooooooo hyped!
Were you thinking about eagle's recording setup for this KF? Because afaik he's only bringing dazzle and not his computer because AJP said he could probably hook it up to his system. :)

stelzig

Smash Lord
I kinda planned on only bringing the dazzle for AJP as well :p
You could try to get one of those 5 TVs AJP would be hooked up to then though... Assuming he can make the USB capturing work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom