• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T | 7-9 January 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pasi

Smash Cadet
Why is Baxon not coming? Cause if the always hyped Baxon can't come to a tourney there must be a major reason. I was really looking forward to meeting him again.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Why is Baxon not coming? Cause if the always hyped Baxon can't come to a tourney there must be a major reason. I was really looking forward to meeting him again.
JD told me yesterday he had not heard of Baxon for some time now. "He was sure to come but hadn't bought his tickets by this time."
Baxon often disappears like that, it's not that surprising. He's unpredictable, so hopefully, he'll just pop up randomly at the tournament.

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
Looks like cola, but doesn't taste as good, but more like cider (I got disappointed when I tasted it :(). However, it can only really be found in Sweden so you might as well get some while you're there.
I had some yesterday, it tasted like a science experiment.
but that's what I said about dr pepper when I first tasted it now it's my favorite drink.
hyped for overseas videos :awesome:

ZetTroxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey Helios...are you still damn good? ;D

Yomis and my trip starts tonight @ 3.00 am, flight depature 6.30 or sth. See you guys!! =)

ZetTroxX

Smash Journeyman
@ Yomi: We have to walk trough all over Mainz this night to reach the central station, that´s gonna be....fuuuuuuuuu D:

@ajp: srsly, you are just awesome! :) If I wasn´t coming to Beast I would be fuc king hyped for that livestream.

@porc: jo, wtf is krusbär? xD what does it taste like?

strawhats

Smash Master
So what time will this thing start in EU and what time will this start if we live on the EC side of the U.S.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Gothenburg is GMT +1.

At least you're on the EC; I'll be pulling all-nighters to catch everything.

Fernandez

Smash Journeyman
2nd round team pools is almost done, then the bracket starts, nothing special happend as far as i know, also amsah played Calle W in friendlies and amsah won nearly everything, calle w beat him only 2 out of 30 matches or something
jeapie told me all of this, im just the messsenger xD

strawhats

Smash Master
amsah is a beast in the sheik falco MU...im actually hopng to see pp vs. amsah.

also is AJP still going to stream this?

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Anyway... the only TVs that weren't working were the ones around my computer. Also, the TV which I was going to stream has been C's primary TV, and he likes to use his own cables so I couldn't get anything from there.
And I've been busy playing. Yes, we beat Amsah and Zgetto, but we still got 4th in our pool.

I still haven't even got time to start recording anything, but hopefully soon. The nearest TVs are now working and C isn't playing.

BTW, the stream will be black and white. Not my fault, there's a faulty composite-svideo adapter that isn't mine.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Anyway... the only TVs that weren't working were the ones around my computer. Also, the TV which I was going to stream has been C's primary TV, and he likes to use his own cables so I couldn't get anything from there.
And I've been busy playing. Yes, we beat Amsah and Zgetto, but we still got 4th in our pool.

I still haven't even got time to start recording anything, but hopefully soon. The nearest TVs are now working and C isn't playing.

BTW, the stream will be black and white. Not my fault, there's a faulty composite-svideo adapter that isn't mine.
Pink and purple would be fine. Any estimate when it'll be up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom