• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

<b><span style="color: #00CC00;">Brawl & Melee:</span></b> London Gaming Con 2011 - D

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
please tell me the last time i payed for venue fee at a yugioh tourney? o do you mean euston? o ****, i dont pay for crap, because i tell chris to stamp my hand and i get in for free, GG, and no other yugioh tourney charge's venue fee, so ya.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
please tell me the last time i payed for venue fee at a yugioh tourney? o do you mean euston? o ****, i dont pay for crap, because i tell chris to stamp my hand and i get in for free, GG, and no other yugioh tourney charge's venue fee, so ya.
Theres always venue fee, just because you avoid it or dont notice it coming out of the tournament fee doesnt mean its not there

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
dude this an an expo not just some ****ty yugioh tourney

if you wanna stick to your small tournaments in small venues with no venue fee / ways around it good for you

this is the real deal, good things cost money

IT COSTS THE SAME AS MY EVENTS, JUST AN EXTRA DAY. WITH A VENUE 10X THE SIZE AND 1000 PEOPLE!

If this works out great we can see more of these, and also im planning one with Peter (Frozenwave) which is going to be similar and consistent (every 2-3 months, or maybe even monthly)

on top of this we also have croydon and brighton stepping up so its looking good for Smash in the UK, just need the community to support it!

We wont be in the ****ty tiptree hall anymore if this goes well

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Jely: i'll b ther without a shadow of doubt! And placing highest of all marios/docs.

:phone:
placing highest out of all mario/ docs in the UK! That would be impressive

This looks like a good event to me. I'll def come

(Kyoshi is a waste of time, I'm surprised any of you are actually listening to him lol)

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
Yugioh Tourneys make Brawl + Melee tourney look very small, please do not compare.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
yea but yu gi oh is **** tbh reece u dont even play it anymore u said

venue fee is nothing cos i make that money back in winnings !! muahah

charles i wana come to this so il probs have to miss ur monthly as im not making 2 trips in a week with college i got

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
yugioh is ****, i told someone that i find it boring and his answer was to buy more cards @_@

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lmao buy more cards doesnt help it being less boring bad logic

yo btw can any1 house me for this and i dont got a clue where it is / how to get here

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
its like 20 mins away from where i live, also, i only play in big yugioh tourneys

i cant house anyone.

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
it be a packed freezer of chicken, tbh :0

im still waiting to get my own place, but finding a flat around where i am, is hard

Heartstring

Smash Legend
calzorz with that official 'most boring game face' title

well ****, if its a national ill HAVE to go now
i need sumwhur to stay xd

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well if thats your usual game face, youd be godly at poker, jus saiyan

and ill be trying to darndest, but its mum birthday on that weekend, which is a pain. but the big problem is having somewhere to stay

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL Literally just looked at this thread for the 1st time.

Will prob go along and Win Melee Singles which will have been my 7th Win in a Row since this is after the London Monthlies :troll:

If Alpha Dash doesn't come I would like to team with specifically Tamoo, but otherwise my team placement is open, and I would like to win so I might be picky with my team partner, no offence :bee:

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Anyone would team with me? I'd like to enter both melee and brawl teams. I aim to win brawl teams so please if you don't place high don't ask. Melee is just for fun, so if anyone feels like entering and doesn't have a partner, I'm free D:

Calzorz

Smash Lord
calzorz+ anaky got brawl teams ill be back to my top level for this HOPEFULLY , and yesss marc is finally going to a u.k tourny after being here so long lmao

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Im not teaming with you cause im aiming to lose brawl teams, so please if you don't place low don't bother asking.

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
Andy, that isnt even true, look how well me and u team and i ****ing suck

Calzorz

Smash Lord
singles saturday teams sunday , CMON IMA USE ALL MY NEW CHARS AT THIS BEEN TO LONG SINCE I WAS AT A TOURNY LETS GOOOOOOOOO

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol yeah, ive been taking some tips of the new best ike in the world XD should be better now
theres tekken at this event too, cant wait to give it a run in tournament

Calzorz

Smash Lord
uv been talking to king!?!? nice man hahah but yea i wana see u do better and like i said il be watching to help u

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lool you tool XD
nah so, been watcing a ****load of ryo playing XD
and cheers, it would certainly e helpful, ive also learnt some new stuff on ikes standing grab which is incredibly helpful, so imma be using grabs for once XD

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ive been watching his matches as well, vs Sebreik and MVD etc. Im gonna steal his Ike style anyway, seems to be really effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom