• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Balance Patch

phish-it

Smash Champion
Some of those are easier said than done, and some just aren't quite possible:

-Make Bowser like he is in Project: M

Super armor (other than Yoshi's 2nd jump) doesn't exist in melee, and that is part of what makes Project M Bowser so fierce. And you can't just use Yoshi's 2nd jump armor on other characters attacks.

Acryte was working on cracking Yoshi's jump out of shield for awhile, and I don't beleive he succeeded. It is possible however, to change his standing grab animation to his jump, and have jump out of shield via shield grab, but he'd only be able to dash grab to actually grab someone.

I don't think anyone has figured out what causes Kirby's jumps to breakable or how to change it. An alternative I went for, was to just make these throws very powerful (stronger than Peach's f-throw), high risk high reward sort of thing.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
this project is officially underway! get hype!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I don't know exactly what you want disclosed right now so I'll leave it to you

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
this project is officially underway! get hype!
Please tell me everything. Who is coding? Is there a website? What kind of stuff are you figuring out atm? Can I help / join the project?

Also, I think you would benefit from talking with members of PMBR when buffing some Melee low tiers that are also in Brawl (e.g. Link). PMBR has done an enormous amount of playtesting.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Please tell me everything. Who is coding? Is there a website? What kind of stuff are you figuring out atm? Can I help / join the project?

Also, I think you would benefit from talking with members of PMBR when buffing some Melee low tiers that are also in Brawl (e.g. Link). PMBR has done an enormous amount of playtesting.
currently, only vietgeek and I are on the team, and only he knows how to code.

no website yet, but our code is melee SD remix and we just made a thread.

I am currently figuring out how to improve character roll/spotdodge/ledge roll invincibility. I don't know what geek is doing atm.

yes you can help, go to our thread.

I've already talked with strong bad and magus and they are busy working on PM. and while they are great at balancing, we are EXTREMELY more limited in our endeavor. We actually can't change animations. we can only change numbers.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
that a really dumb question. call it whatever nickname you want. it's a balance patch

Top Bottom