• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batma(n)fia 2 | Ever had your *** kicked by Batman?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Vote Count
Cello_Marl (4) - Macman, Ronike, §teel, Omni

Not voting (7): Nix2100, Bunglefevah, KevinM, Charged Achy Hobo, Kirbyoshi, Cello_Marl, Ryker

Activity
2/26 - Omni, §teel, Ronike, Macman
Inactive i guess - Nix2100, Cello_Marl, Ryker, Bunglefevah, Kirbyoshi, KevinM, Charged Achy Hobo

----------

with 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

deadline = 3/8 midnight

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Seriously Uber FOS all of you that just tried to rush the game, are you guys even thinking?

Losing the cop and doc sucks but we basically have guarenteed scum on our hands, ignore the WIFOM that he said at the end of the day most of that was probably for confusion, we have to look at what he said during the game.

I'm going to do a re-read, Omni you're my right hand man at this point considering you'e gg radar seems to be better then mine since I'm getting scum left and right.

Macman, whom do you think is scum besides Cello, you at least hopped off the wagon, hoping that wasn't scripted.

Ronike please make me second guess myself and that you aren't scum.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
spider-man mafia town n1 death

batman mafia town n1 death

**** outta hear, im the new frozenflame

GO TOWNSKIS

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Cello's the new Nix? He deserves death but lynching a townie now would be a desaster. Cello I seriously don't like you anymore. Shame there's no vig in this game now we'll waste a day if he's town. Ughghghg.
OK with lynching Cello to rid us of VI / WIFOM. Scumni, §teel and Kirbyo can die too.

Pretty sure either Scumni and/or §teel are scum as I thought yesterDay.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Btw I'm playing as Gheb again since Chaco said he can't play. Nobody likes me :(

:059:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Thinking he misunderstood his role.

Macman any other suspects, you being brief doesn't particularly help us in this situation.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I'm the Penguin, and am a JoAT.

I investigated Omni, for Hobo's sake, and came up innocent. I thought BY was going to kill me, but it looks like he had a change of heart. Either way, I can vig myself tonight so you don't have to waste a lynch.

I thought I posted this 45 minutes ago.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Vote: Ryker

Regardless of whether Cello is truthing or not, I now think Omni is town.

Ronike can die too.

I don't think Cello should vig himself if he's really who he says he is.

Ronike

Smash Ace
So. You think I'm scum (for no reason), you think Cello is clear after the ridiculous crap he posted end day yesterday (for no reason), you believe his cop claim despite the cop being dead (for no reason), and you thought the clear Tom was scum (for no reason), then that he was clear (for no apparent reason), and then that he was scum again (for no reason). I think we found our play tomorrow.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
1. I never said it was for no reason. If need be, I will give my reasoning, but keep in mind I'm not voting for you. Maybe you should stop being scummy?

2. I never said Cello was clear. Notice the amount of "ifs" in my post. His clarity is completely dependent on the truthfulness of his claim, but it's gonna take some convincing for me to completely believe it. Also, you seem to be missing something else: Cello did not claim cop. He claimed JackOfAllTrades. However, that makes his claim even less believable, as a doc/vig hybrid AND a cop with (presumably) another ability are both dead.

3. Pretty sure I gave at least some reasoning for thinking Tom was scum. Read back, skimmer. I also never said he was clear, only that my mind shifted off of him onto Omni.

In fact...

Unvote Ryker, Vote: Ronike

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
lol EBWOP: I decided to vote for Ronike as I was writing that post, so disregard the last phrase of the second sentence of my first point.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Fine, replace the part about the cop claim with a Jack of All Trades claim. That makes it so much better. Especially after you claimed to investigate Tom yesterday. Yeah. So... I'm just going to ignore Cello's posts from now on and I'd urge the rest of you (coughkirbcough) to do the same, considering he's just trying to mess with our heads.

@Kirb: You gave no reasoning at first, and then all the sudden you come back and say "On second thought, he's not that scummy" which you never gave reason for, and then later you come back and post reasons why you were suspicious of him, as if to try to keep all your options open. From the neighbor part of Tom's role, I assume he's in mason with someone. Also, if you don't believe cello, why did you A) Vote someone else (for no reason) and then B) say he shouldn't vig himself? And the you vote me for slightly more reason (albeit a bit of an OMGUSy reason)? Mind filling me in on why exactly Im so scummy?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Were you seriously suggesting that I somehow magically managed to investigate Tom before the first night? Moreover, how would it have made any sense for me to investigate him when I thought he was SK?

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Ronnie, Ronnie, you're missing the point. If Cello is lying, then he can't vig anyone (including, but not limited to, himself).

I was suspicious of Tom at first, but then I reread and found he wasn't as scummy as I thought, but that does not mean that anyone's questions go away. I was asked to say why I thought Tom was scummy so I did. Whether it was before or after I changed my mind is beside the point.

On Cello: I never said that I believed him, or disbelieved him. I honestly don't know what to think of the claim right now. I think it's possible he's telling the truth, but it's just as likely that he's lying. Possibly slightly more likely he's lying, but not enough for a vote.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Kirb, fine, I am missing the point. If he isn't a JoAT, you gave him a clear not to out himself by not killing himself, and if he is, you aren't letting him kill himself? How is this helping at all?

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
But if he clears himself BY killing himself, then he's dead, therefore rendering him useless. If we do have a JoAT, I want his powers to be exhausted, rather than bowing to the wishes of dumbtown/dumbscum aka Ronike.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Haha, sure give an sk the opportunity to kill two people... Don't you realize you're playing right into his hands with ideas like that? You don't think that's why he's claiming JoAT? And you call ME dumbscum? Ha, you're funny as hell.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Ronike has been misreppin' all day long.

It was Cello who suggested he kill someone, anyone, to "prove" his claim. I don't think he should shoot anyone atm.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
SK? That's what you think I am? Wow, you're dumb.

Or projecting!

Seriously, what would be the point of claiming JoAt as an SK?

Wait, are SKs compulsive around here? Or can they choose to not kill?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Kirbyoshi: The alternative to me not shooting myself is being lynched, which will give scum another NK.

Top Bottom