• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batma(n)fia 2 | Ever had your *** kicked by Batman?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Quiet, scum.

Ryker wagon, Ryker wagon, I said it after a Ronike wagon, so it means something different, something different.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Vote Count
Cello_Marl (4) - Ronike, §teel, Omni, Ryker
Ronike (1) - Kirbyoshi

Not voting (6): Nix2100, Bunglefevah, KevinM, Charged Achy Hobo, Cello_Marl, Macman

Activity
2/26 - Omni, §teel, Ronike, Macman, Ryker, KevinM, Gheb_01, Bunglefevah, Cello_Marl, Kirbyoshi
Inactive i guess - Nix2100

----------

with 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

deadline = 3/8 midnight

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Ok, Cello's last 2 posts were extremely scummy, but that's not enough for a vote.

Still, using a claim to not get yourself lynched, while good if the claim is true and used properly, is a really horrible idea if not used right. And you don't tell anyone to stfu in a Mafia game, if they're generally accepted to be town.

Also, notice how Cello's vote isn't on Ryker. And how he will probably vote Ryker in his next post.

I'm getting very wary of Cello now.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Jack of all trades in this game is extremely unlikely.

Don't like Ronike's vs Kirbyo's exchange will have to look at it more closely.

Mac thanks for skipping over my question, anything else you feel like dodging today?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Yepp, Cause I'm totally dodging all your questions since I am scum and that's what scum do.

Why the front scum? What happened to your fos on JF, not feelin him anymore?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yepp, Cause I'm totally dodging all your questions since I am scum and that's what scum do.

Why the front scum? What happened to your fos on JF, not feelin him anymore?
You're playing like an idiot, there are more important things to worry about and Jungle has effectively started posting opinions and stopped trying to halt movement out of the RVS.

I asked you whom else you thought was scum and you intentionally avoided it.

Quit life.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Still, using a claim to not get yourself lynched, while good if the claim is true and used properly, is a really horrible idea if not used right. And you don't tell anyone to stfu in a Mafia game, if they're generally accepted to be town.
What is this? I don't even...

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Out of Curiosity as I hadn't had much experience with the JoAT's. but isn't it possible that he can be scum just as well as town?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I said you're scum. What's the point of deflecting my suspicion of you by asking who else i thought was scum. You are who I think is scum AND you are who I am suspect of AND you are the one I will focus on.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
FoS Bungle

For using the Who's Posted as a guideline for activity. Step it up.

Steel/Cello/Bungle

In that order.
Yo so, this is when you last fosed JF. What evidence between now and then shows how he "effectively started posting opinions and stopped halting movement out of the RVS"?

Also, KirbYoshi was the one who was using the Who's Posted as a guideline for activity. Once you realized your mistake in misunderstanding JF, why didn't you push or FOS KirbYoshi?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Bah, never mind...Considering all of us have posted, i find it highly unlikely Cello would be able to name claim, and not have someone else counter-claim unless he actually is that person...so as much as I hate to say it I am inclined to believe Cello.....Although I personally can't see the penguin as the JoAT =P That's more of a batman thing.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
...Kirbyo and Cello are being absolutely ********. They can both die. The unlikely claim coupled with Cello's abysmal play D1 and now, really, just lead me to believe that there's no way this guys town.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yo so, this is when you last fosed JF. What evidence between now and then shows how he "effectively started posting opinions and stopped halting movement out of the RVS"?

Also, KirbYoshi was the one who was using the Who's Posted as a guideline for activity. Once you realized your mistake in misunderstanding JF, why didn't you push or FOS KirbYoshi?
Quite simply I didn't transfer the hate on Kirbyo because I didn't have a scum read on him.

Considering I was suspicious on jungle based on a number of things mean while I hadn't really had any concern of Kirbyo why would I start pushing on him for a small slip in the grand scheme of how he's played.

Look at Jungle's last few posts compared to his all of D1 it's clear he's actually playing the game now.

I'm not asking you to dilute your "case" or "suspicions" I'm asking you to play the god**** game.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i think macman is strong town, and i dont want to see him stop making his case on kevin just cuz kevin says "start playing the **** game"

much more in a bit

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Okay Kevin, do you support a Cello lynch or not?
Yes.

And Steel you're misconstruing what I said, I never said, Macman don't make a case on me, I said Macman play mafia instead of saying ____ is scum, not contributing to current discussion and just content to wallow in his own metagame/playstyle.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
You know why that's bull****?

Because you asked me who I thought was scum, and I answered that I think you were. ANd then you asked me whoelse other than you. If you were trying to push me to play mafia instead of just throwing suspicion out there, you would have asked me WHY I thought you were scum.

Note that you tell me to play the game after I asked you questions. I thought you were trying to stop me from just saying _____ is the play? That wasn't what I was doing when you told me to play the game. I guess asking questions isn't contributing to current discussion when those questions are aimed at you.

Would like to further point out that the only reason I even said I thought you were scum was because you asked me who I thought was scum.

Next time you come at me with bull**** atleast try to make what you're saying feasible.

vote:kevinM

cello is still the play tho, this vote is more of a formality.

steel, I look forward to that post since I still think you're scum as well.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You know why that's bull****?

Because you asked me who I thought was scum, and I answered that I think you were. ANd then you asked me whoelse other than you. If you were trying to push me to play mafia instead of just throwing suspicion out there, you would have asked me WHY I thought you were scum.

Note that you tell me to play the game after I asked you questions. I thought you were trying to stop me from just saying _____ is the play? That wasn't what I was doing when you told me to play the game. I guess asking questions isn't contributing to current discussion when those questions are aimed at you.

Would like to further point out that the only reason I even said I thought you were scum was because you asked me who I thought was scum.

Next time you come at me with bull**** atleast try to make what you're saying feasible.

vote:kevinM

cello is still the play tho, this vote is more of a formality.

steel, I look forward to that post since I still think you're scum as well.
"I'm not asking you to dilute your "case" or "suspicions" I'm asking you to play the god**** game. "

Yeah sounds like I said I didn't want to hear your case or I wanted you to disregard it huh?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
You asked me whoelse I thought was suspicious. You never asked me why I thought you were suspicious. You only made that quote after I accused you of trying to deflect my suspicions off of you.

don't play dumb or refer to a post where your intentions were completely different then what you are stating now

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Cello you want to do something useful rather than take stupid jabs and play dumb?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Jungle, he's already given up. No point in expecting anything from him. Ignore him like someone else said.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Actually, if I got modkilled from inactivity, the Day wouldn't end. So, let's do that.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You asked me whoelse I thought was suspicious. You never asked me why I thought you were suspicious. You only made that quote after I accused you of trying to deflect my suspicions off of you.

don't play dumb or refer to a post where your intentions were completely different then what you are stating now
Then by all means if I have to roll out the red ****ing carpet bro.

Elaborate on your case.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
You're clearly missing the point.

I'm saying that if your intentions were pure, and you really wanted to push me out of my playstyle/metagame, you would have asked me why immediately, instead of asking me what my other suspicions were. The fact that you did not ask me why, leads me to believe that your statement was untrue, and you had no intention of making me "play mafia".

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You're clearly missing the point.

I'm saying that if your intentions were pure, and you really wanted to push me out of my playstyle/metagame, you would have asked me why immediately, instead of asking me what my other suspicions were. The fact that you did not ask me why, leads me to believe that your statement was untrue, and you had no intention of making me "play mafia".
I feel as if you're painting me in a bad light here intentionally, which makes me question my initial read of you.

You know that in every game I've ever played with you I've told you that I think your biggest weakness is how you tend to tunnel. So I don't see where its completely farfetched for when I ask who your top suspicions are you name just me, for me to say is there anything else or are you not going to play mafia.

Again, I still want to believe your town but the fact that you know this is my main complaint of how you play in multiple games and yet you're driving it as if it was the only thing I'm worried about makes me incredibly wary of you.

@other players: Speak up

Ronike

Smash Ace
So. Macs scummy because of a typical play fault he has? Isn't that a town tell for mac? Don't like kev much at this point.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So. Macs scummy because of a typical play fault he has? Isn't that a town tell for mac? Don't like kev much at this point.
Wrong, Mac is scummy because I called him out on the same thing I call him out on all the time and yet he's calling it a scum tell and twisting it to mean something other then me telling him to not tunnel and give some other opinions about the game.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
ok, its saturday morning and i can finally gather my thoughts.

first off, the BY quick lynch was disappointing. cello's wagon was much better, and besides the obv scum cello; kevin, kirbyoshis and rykers votes are the ones im most uncomfortable with. kirbyoshi because he was like "doesn't look like omni will be lynched any time soon so ill vote blueyoshi" um, what about cello? and of course his just plain horrible play thus far

cello cracked when he went under pressure, after his wtf hammer on by he claimed that tom was "not one of us" becuase he "swears he investigated him". this is quickly followed by "yeah i guess i did help tom". cello then pointed a figure at kevinm and myself (toms top suspects), strange for thinking that tom isnt town he sure agrees with his reads. he then says tom is an sk, and anyone who disagrees that THEY are the sk. why would someone be sk hunting? when they cant scum hunt?

as for cellos claim of JoaT. he claims he INVESTIGATED someone when he had fear of DYING last night. why would he investigate someone when he could be protecting himself or shooting someone to take them down with him? im pretty positive penguin is his safe claim

now as for others, i REALLY dont like kevinm at all and i think people should definitely pay attention to him. also, cello claimed that he would "vig" kevin tonight, weird that he would say that because i dont think he actually would and he knows this and only said it cus hes gonna get lynched.

Cello_Marl/KevinM
Kirbyoshi/Ryker/Nix2100
Bunglefever/Gheb_01
Macman/Omni/Ronike
§teel

Top Bottom