• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle for WNY 5! (Melee + Brawl) Jan 31st + Feb 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
no i think he knows you in real life or knew you at one point. he's friends with elias... i dunno maybe there are two g moneys in ny lol. he's tall and goony and wears glasses. dont think he plays melee anymore this was like a year ago i knew him.

ALSO

@Yannick: I am ready to stomp ness out this tournament no joke i played v mad ness in florida better ness' then i played up here

@TO's: there should be draft crews

Hax

Smash Champion
yo is there like a train to this thing? can someone whos good with directions IM me? i might wanna be home saturday night

hubble

Smash Ace
Is anyone going to be recording the matches at all?
East coast needs to at least be able to match west coast in crazy game play and hilarious commentary.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
YOOOO TSA NEEDS HOUSING!!

hey rochester, this is gmoney. me and my crew are driving up there for this tourny dis weekend and we are in need of housing. if any one knows of some available spots please let me know. my aim is scrapecity, my number is 516 850 8078.

thank you
Do people miss the part where I say "I will house anyone and everyone that needs it?" LOL Just show up in Rochester and call me

585-615-8756

Yes, Ayaz, I will house you.

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
yo man hax whats going on yeah there is a train at penn station but i suggest u fly cuz the ride is mad wack

Hax

Smash Champion
yo dr. grandpa IM me at 'zerohax' i would realllllly appreciate it if you could tell me more lol

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Yo goggles son do you got 3rd strike??? i need 3rd strike and a ps2 and a ps2 controller can anybody help me out bring it to the tournament i gotta play 3rd strike gmoney do you go it? somebody bring that sht

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom