• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle for WNY 5! (Melee + Brawl) Jan 31st + Feb 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i get back to oswego like the 22ndish i think, so i only have a week to prepare for this. i just finished a tournment down here in florida it was good for some experience so im pumped for this. but my controller may be ****ed i couldnt tell if it was me or the controller (i havent played in a while and it was hectic) ill be really upset and probably wont come if my controller is busted....

i dont know why i went off on that tangent.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
i get back to oswego like the 22ndish i think, so i only have a week to prepare for this. i just finished a tournment down here in florida it was good for some experience so im pumped for this. but my controller may be ****ed i couldnt tell if it was me or the controller (i havent played in a while and it was hectic) ill be really upset and probably wont come if my controller is busted....

i dont know why i went off on that tangent.
You have like three weeks to break in a new controller.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
yo you guys need MOAR hype, start spreading the word and creating ******** arguments that are argued for the sake of hype

I think I'll kick things off with: Kid Sonic vs. Sonic ditto is going down son! imma commin Sonic speed up yo ***!!

Shiri

Smash Chump
Hype?

I will be the second best Falco main there. Get at me. And I have like a million money matches with TML.
:yoshi: He said something to create hype, not something to make us giggle.

Silly Brawl kids and their lack of hyping abilities.

P.S. - WHITE PEOPLE STOP SAYING GET AT ME IT SOUNDS REALLY DUMB

Sharky

Smash Master
Well, this kinda sucks.

Ian (silverspawn) is moving out of his apartment, so I he can't house me. I don't know if I'm going to bother searching around for another one, I could spend the trip money elsewhere, anyway, so good luck to all that are going, both brawl and melee. =)

-Sharky

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
for the record i went marth twice i only played randomish chars

i played zelda, dk, marth, fox, falcon

marthnext to my name is blasphemous i have no main!

LOL wrong topic >_>

minus well gloat

check out my broken controller, rusty playing results v ppl like hungry box rx and qdvs

1. HungryBox (Jiggs)
2. QDVS (DK/Ganon)
3. SheerMadness (Falco)
4. Dop (Peach)
5. Zoro (Falco/Link)
5. ManaLord (Marth)

got a bye first round then played QDVS we did a first match i think falcon dittos he won then dk ditto i won then falco v fox he won.

then i beat 4 ppl then lost to peach dude. western ny peaches play a lot dif so it was weird playing v southern ones.

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Best falco imotbqh is Foy. Heard he played falco so good once he made rochester have a blackout cause of how effing sick he was.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
foyyyy ill def holla at you when we get back in oswego, theres only one other dude here that plays and i havent seen him in a while but ill talk to him then we can get 4 ppl and have a nice cute lil fest,

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: You don't want to mess with things that you can't comprehend, young one.

If you can't beat Rich, you for sure can't even get close to me.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Guys I might need a teams partner, Jeff is thinking about not entering doubles so ppl hit me up if you wanna team. I don't want ppl I consistently can beat in singles either, I want even skill level.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: You guys should team.

Also, you're better than him, so I wouldn't worry too much about all that.

infomon

Smash Scientist
I bring you a message from da K.I.D.:

da K.I.D. said:
someone tell ayaz that i dont mind teaming with him. as long as I dont 3 stock him in friendlys, which just might happen seeing that hes from canada and his name is not ally. lolz
tell shiri that he can blow me.
and have someone call me for the smash fest today so I can get directions. 269-8444

cam`

Smash Apprentice
I'm still hosting a smashfest at my place on tuesday, just a reminder. Melee only.
anyone who's interested in this, call beefbutcher/andy for directions and details-- 917 930 3685

looking forward to seeing people there tonight. beating up on andy is getting a little old :p

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: For the record, Andy's address is:

84 Scottsville Road

Take 390 until the Scottsville Road exit and...yeah. Bring setups. Bring food if you're feeling generous. Bring TVs and copies of Melee? That should be everything. Basic smashfest stuff. I hope to see people tonight. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom