• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle for WNY 5! (Melee + Brawl) Jan 31st + Feb 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
good **** neither do i.

also I'm looking forward to this. :)
I don't drink Soda either. I am also looking forward to this.

RaynEX and KoJ, I'm going to be following you around stuffing my face with Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers.
I swear it
Won't bother me. I still like the smell. I wish I could get a Baconator air freshener. DEAD. SERIOUS.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
If I don't have a team-mate I'll consider the Fox/Sheik. Msg me on AIM or something X.X I'm picky about playstyle

I hate teaming with Falco though

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
God I can't wait to lube up my hands with some fast food. That's the only way to play melee, grease that controller right the **** up I want it dripping with wendy's grease mcdonalds grease burger king grease I want it all over me and inside me.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
God I can't wait to lube up my hands with some fast food. That's the only way to play melee, grease that controller right the **** up I want it dripping with wendy's grease mcdonalds grease burger king grease I want it all over me and inside me.
nasty. i always wash my hands before i play. lol but i play my best when my hands are sweaty. weird eh?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
lol washing hands before smash
My controller has to be the dirtiest piece of awesome you'll ever lay your eyes and hands on.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Nah I've come across the chance to clean it before.
IMO it's fine the way it is but 0% of the smash community agrees with me. lol
Once you see it you'll know what I mean.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
If for some reason I can't make it for registration (storms, etc.) , Can I register for singles during the doubles matches?

Also, are the matches going to be recorded? That would be pretty sweet.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
If for some reason I can't make it for registration (storms, etc.) , Can I register for singles during the doubles matches?

Also, are the matches going to be recorded? That would be pretty sweet.
We have a capture card if Kelvin finds and hooks it up. We also have a wii for brawl that has no time limit, so it can record all matches on it.

Anyone who is willing to bring capture card set ups can probably work it out to have their venue fee waved.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
You never had a chance anyways.

TML may not be posting for a while. I've given him 2 infractions over the past 2 days, enough to ban him. Sorry dude, but your posting is ridiculous now.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Turns out my girlfriend has something big going on on the 31st.

It may be the 30th (I don't remember 100%) but looks like I'm not going to make it guys, at least not the first day.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
PC, Bailey, or n64:

Do you think I can get a ride with any of you?

TML said if I can get to NYC I can reach one of them.

**** my GF. It's 1) go to the tournament 2) go to a band show she's in.

**** it, I'm going to NY.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I'm currently in the labs, but I hear people are heading to Arena tonight. I'll try to make it. You should go.

P.S. - They just bailed; I'll try to finish up before ten tonight, but I can make no guarantees.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I hope I'm going to try to make it that day! It'll be so nice to see a lot of people at A51.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom