• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bay Area Smash: Let's get some regular smashfests going

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
prob gonna head over to berkeley on wednesday or something

lmk when/where we're playing

my friend's apt is right next to unit2 or something
Well if you're playing with homorapian and me, I dunno where we're playing yet. I don't have a whole lot of room at my place (frat house).

homorapian

Smash Cadet
U guys can come over and play but i only have one setup and one tv. I live right next to Unit 2 too so it's probably gonna be close to Sasha n stuff. hit me up on wednesday n ill let u kno wehre we'll be playin at 408 891 5901 names Joe :bee:

Mimorox

Smash Cadet
Hey, I live about 3 miles north of downtown san jose, and I'm only here till august 13th. I have a fairly busy schedule, I'm pretty much only free on weekdays after 5, or some weekends. If anyone is trying to plan something nearby let me know. I probably suck now but I'd love to get some practice in. :p

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
homorapian's falcon is beast. anyone down for melee next week sometime, or are y'all gonna be worn out from GSG?

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
for those who aren't going to gsg until tomorrow, or not going at all, i think vintage and i are going to play at my house some this evening (downtown san jose). hit me up on aim at elihu85 or text me if interested. 336-926-1965

TheSweeper

Smash Rookie
for those who aren't going to gsg until tomorrow, or not going at all, i think vintage and i are going to play at my house some this evening (downtown san jose). hit me up on aim at elihu85 or text me if interested. 336-926-1965
How often do you guys play? I'm trying to get a little more involved in the scene and I'm pretty close to San Jose.

verge

Smash Apprentice
If you guys play on a weekend let me know, I'm in SJ and want to smash at least once this summer

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
How often do you guys play? I'm trying to get a little more involved in the scene and I'm pretty close to San Jose.
fairly frequently. i may be hosting this thursday, in which case you are more than welcome.

also, we may be able to squeeze a second setup in the living room as long as the tv is small so if anyone wants to bring one. . .

TheSweeper

Smash Rookie
fairly frequently. i may be hosting this thursday, in which case you are more than welcome.

also, we may be able to squeeze a second setup in the living room as long as the tv is small so if anyone wants to bring one. . .
Awesome, I chatted with one of you guys on AIM, so I'm in the loop with the happenings. I'm excited to get to play some new people, that's for sure.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Anyone up for a potential smashfest in fremont? It would be this saturday.

javitr91

Smash Rookie
I would be down for this weekend, also would possibly be bringing someone else. If you guys need another setup I've got one as well, just want to see what's going on with this.

IcyMinhtos

Smash Rookie
Of one these days I'll have time to smash.

HydroChris, hit me up whenever something's going down. I'll see if I can make it.

javitr91

Smash Rookie
I'm down as well. I get off work around 4 so I'll be able to get wherever soon after

homorapian

Smash Cadet
aite im in cupertino for another week, and my gf house is open for smash so anybody interested in playing sometime this week. preferably asap. text me or im me at 408 891 5901 or fartzzilla. LETS SMASH

javitr91

Smash Rookie
I should also mention I've got work till 5 so it won't be in the morning or early afternoon. Something like 6:30 is what I'm looking at right now

Top Bottom