• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBR Weekly Character Discussions Index

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I'm scared to see what they think about Yoshi...

I mean, I just think that they are going to be terribly misinformed about many things about him. I've got a bad feeling. =/

:069:

bigman40

Smash Master
Lol. I will be looking forward to it. Dunno why you should be scared. I'm probably gonna make a post as fat as Mreh (hope you namesearch) when Bowser came out =]

lol Marc's posts got shorter and shorter until the 8th character he just wants pichu and roy back and mewtwo. :laugh:

Character 13, he moves to pictures.

Each one of these images speaks for themselves.

I really like the idea of using each character in a seperate thread and being discussed out loud. I hope the future lists are done in such a way.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Mario discussion...

So far, everything is better than expected. Really liking the Lucas, Ike and Yoshi discussions.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Congrats BBR on giving me nothing to flame about in the Ike discussion. Seriously, I had my flamethower warmed up and everything.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Falcon discussion was pretty good. Some people were spot-on (Infern, joel, Pierce) and some that should get kicked out of the BBR ASAP (AA, Shadow Link). The rest were correct for the most part.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Falcon discussion was pretty good. Some people were spot-on (Infern, joel, Pierce) and some that should get kicked out of the BBR (AA, Shadow Link). The rest were correct for the most part.
SO, you believe that Captain Falcon is a genuine low tier character?
Doubtful, if you can find matchups where Falcon is not getting horribly beaten, I'll give you a gold medal.
As it stands, every single character outside Ganondorf and Zelda give him a hard time.
He has great ground mobility, sexy jab locks, but he has NOTHING to kill with at all,. he has decent range but TERRIBLE priority.

They took everything away that made Captain Falcon good. Which is why he is so horrid because his weaknesses were never taken away.
He has nothing that is safe on block. Almost every single character in the game can simply grab him afterwards or attack OOS as punishment.
His approaches are dedicated, and his recovery is very predictable, making it easy to force him into a position to be edgeguarded or force him to intake damage.

Falcon is REALLY bad, and Ally being Ally does not change him from being bad.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
SO, you believe that Captain Falcon is a genuine low tier character?
Doubtful, if you can find matchups where Falcon is not getting horribly beaten, I'll give you a gold medal.
As it stands, every single character outside Ganondorf and Zelda give him a hard time.
He has great ground mobility, sexy jab locks, but he has NOTHING to kill with at all,. he has decent range but TERRIBLE priority.

They took everything away that made Captain Falcon good. Which is why he is so horrid because his weaknesses were never taken away.
He has nothing that is safe on block. Almost every single character in the game can simply grab him afterwards or attack OOS as punishment.
His approaches are dedicated, and his recovery is very predictable, making it easy to force him into a position to be edgeguarded or force him to intake damage.

Falcon is REALLY bad, and Ally being Ally does not change him from being bad.
Rofl, I'm sorry but if you're bringing up priority then you don't know what you're talking about xD

MUs are pretty subjective because if you look at other boards (Mario/Jiggz) they say ridiculous things like "Jiggs only loses to MK 45-55"

And no, if you use a technique called "spacing" you won't get shield grabbed. Yes most of his moves are pretty bad on block, but who doesn't? This is Brawl.

Just for you:

Falcon Beats Or Goes Even With:

Ganon
Link
Zelda (Arguably)
Samus (Arguably)
Mario (Arguably)
Bowser (Arguably)
Ness (Arguably)
Charizard
Ivy
Wario (Arguably)

45-55/40-60/35-65:

Everyone not mentioned

Gets pooped on:

MK
Falco
ICs
Pikachu
Olimar

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Rofl, I'm sorry but if you're bringing up priority then you don't know what you're talking about xD
Priority is imporant in that i helps you approach in a direct method.
Characters such as Sonic may lack prioority, but have an indirect means to their aproach or they are not dedicated.
FOr falcon, this means he cannot attack directly, and in many cases, this hinders both his offensive ability as well as his defensive ability.
Many characters such s Marth Fair not only for their offens,e but defensive purposes as well. They create a wall, this is something Falcon cannot do since they can beat out most of his attacks and thus pressure him.

He lacks Sonic's ability to cancel , so he is dedicated in much that he does.
Priority isn't extremely important, but it does help.
MUs are pretty subjective because if you look at other boards (Mario/Jiggz) they say ridiculous things like "Jiggs only loses to MK 45-55"
irrelevant.
And no, if you use a technique called "spacing" you won't get shield grabbed. Yes most of his moves are pretty bad on block, but who doesn't? This is Brawl.
Sonic has moves safe on block due to his jump cancels,
Fox can manuever nt he air to avoid being shield grabbed after Nairing a shield. He can also cross up.
Falcon CANT.
The nearest equivalent for his crossup is his Bair, but the range on it is too poor so a turn around can punish him anyway.
Just for you:

Falcon Beats Or Goes Even With:

Ganon
Falcon beats Ganon
no he doesn't.
Link beats him down.
Zelda (Arguably)
Possibly.
Samus (Arguably)
She beats hi
Mario (Arguably)
He beas Captain falcon rather handily.
Bowser (Arguably)
Bowser's defensive game hinders Falcon immensely. He is acharacter that while lacking mobility, has the ability t keep falcon out, and his infinite jumping ability aids in spacing and fending off Falcn.
Ness (Arguably)
LOL wut?
Charizard
Lol wut?
Beat? No
Evenish? Yes
Wario (Arguably)
WHAT!?

Rest of the post just makes me shake my head.
Falcon is bad.
Get over it.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
So I should be taking a Sonic Main's word on Falcon's match-ups? Yeah, no. I'm sorry but you're so stuck in '09 it's barely worth arguing with you, but I'll humor you on the match-ups. At least back up your claims next time instead of saying "Falcon is trash and gets beat down."

Link: He gets gimped SO easy. Seriously flub->uair offstage is a gimp. Link's projectiles don't do him much good because of Falcon's mobility. He gets uair *****.

Samus: She can't kill Falcon 'til 200%. Her projectile game is almost useless, we can jab her missiles and beat them for what that's worth. She also gets uair and jabbed *****.

Mario isn't too bad, it's anywhere from 45-55 to 55-45. We wall him with uair and utilt, literally. He gets outzoned quite badly. Mario has decent killing options, good combos, and good gimp abilities. Depends on who is playing and what their strengths are, really.

Bowser: Same with Mario, it really depends on who's playing. I will say his up-b OoS is the only thing making the MU anywhere near Bowser's favor. He gets uair juggled HARD.

Ness: Ground Release chaingrab, grab release -> uair/Knee. Don't need to say much more than that.

Ivy gets destroyed by Falcon. Grab Release -> uair puts him in a TERRIBLE spot and he can't do ****. Again, flub->uair offstage = GG.

Charizard: Debatable as well. He gets jab combo'd pretty hard and stuffz. He has really good KO power and that rock smash. Insert other crap in here, I'm getting too lazy now.

Wario: Typical you would say that coming from an '09 mindset. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjDCYaxRZv4

There's how the MU plays out on a professional level.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Falcon does beat Ness, it's his hardest match-up along Ike in low tiers.

Gimps him easily, grab releases to everything ( knee hurts >_<), lives forever... I'd say falcon has a 55-45 advantage at least. I've experienced this match-up vs top falcon players, it's not easy at all.

also he does pretty well vs wario, I dunno if his advantage but it's kinda close to even .

I can't also see him losing to lol samus. but oh well I dunno that match-up that much

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
So I should be taking a Sonic Main's word on Falcon's match-ups?
My main has nothing to do wth it.
By the way I play Falcon also, just an FYI.
Link: He gets gimped SO easy. Seriously flub->uair offstage is a gimp. Link's projectiles don't do him much good because of Falcon's mobility. He gets uair *****.
Zair, boomerangs, bombs, arrows. They create a good wall against Falcon. He also has much better priority and can thus completely wall him off.
Link's poor OOS options are actually GOOD against Falcon, which says quite a bit.
The most Falcon can attempt is to get close where Link is weak,t he issue is this is extremely difficult even with Falcon's mobility because once he is close, he cannot maintain pressure to the same degree as genuinely god characters.
Samus: She can't kill Falcon 'til 200%. Her projectile game is almost useless, we can jab her missiles and beat them for what that's worth. She also gets uair and jabbed *****.
Zair all day.
SInce Falcon has too block it or jump, continue spacing with it as well as missiles.
Falcon doesn't beat Samus, at all.
let alone might I ask how you are landing a kill move when all of them are slow/short ranged?

Mario isn't too bad, it's anywhere from 45-55 to 55-45. We wall him with uair and utilt, literally. He gets outzoned quite badly. Mario has decent killing options, good combos, and good gimp abilities.
Outzoned?
Mario outprioritizes Falcon.
He also gimps falcon BADLY via FLUDD and cape.
Falcon on the other hand CANT land a kill move, cant break through directly, has a terrible defensive game and a terrible offensive game and gets ***** offstage.

Bowser: Same with Mario, it really depends on who's playing.
So bowser has good comboes and gimping abilities?
Its his defensive game, which again points out Captain Falcon's horrendous flaws.
His isn't melee where Falcon enjoys the opponent being in their shield.
Ness: Ground Release chaingrab, grab release -> uair/Knee. Don't need to say much more than that.
The ground release CG requires Falcon to run forward.
Let alone Ness has his Fair and Bair to fend off Falcon.
he also has FASTER grabs so landing a gran on a character that can not oyl wal you off, but simply toss o their grab before you and beat you out hurts your grab release oppurtunity.

Ivy gets destroyed by Falcon. Grab Release -> uair puts him in a TERRIBLE spot and he can't do ****. Again, flub->uair offstage = GG.
DO

Charizard: Debatable as well. He gets jab combo'd pretty hard and stuffz. He has really good KO power and that rock smash. Insert other crap in here, I'm getting too lazy now.
You're not getting Lazy, you're just stupid.
Wario: Typical you would say that coming from an '09 mindset. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjDCYaxRZv4

There's how the MU plays out on a professional level.
Wario got grabbed, repeatedly.
He also made many, many, many errors and was mindgamed badly.
Its ally being Ally, not Falcon being amazing.
You're pretty much just proving my point for me.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Most of your arguments are based off of "lool priority" which isn't even a fact. There's no data in the game that says "priority=x". It's about disjoint and damage output AFAIK, which Falcon has. Falcon Kick breaks through everything, even Tornado, same with up tilt and back air. Another random point, Falcon does pretty **** well against projectiles, yes he's tall but with second fastest run and dash speed along with 5th best air speed he can get around. With that Falcon can shield and punish zairs easily.

Also, please don't say "wow they suk they got grabed". You're GOING to get grabbed and Krystadez is a top Wario. Falcon may have bad standing grab range but he has (bar SDI) guaranteed grab setups and has the mobility to land them.

Btw, Falcon's defensive game is actually pretty good. I don't care if you use Falcon in friendlies or whatever. You don't see me going in the Sonic Boards saying how bad he is and deciding his match-up ratios for you.

Oh lord.. lord. Please don't speak of the Samus v Falcon MU when you clearly know nothing of it, ironically, you also get uair ***** by us, it's a double edged sword in that respect. I could spend XXX minutes preparing a long drawn out arguement on why Samus beats Falcon, but I'd rather just let you and Shadow continue :3.

Also, I can't wait for you guys to discuss Samus, I will have ALOT of fun with this.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Oh lord.. lord. Please don't speak of the Samus v Falcon MU when you clearly know nothing of it, ironically, you also get uair ***** by us, it's a double edged sword in that respect. I could spend XXX minutes preparing a long drawn out arguement on why Samus beats Falcon, but I'd rather just let you and Shadow continue :3.

Also, I can't wait for you guys to discuss Samus, I will have ALOT of fun with this.
Willz's Falcon ***** your Samus.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Shadowlink, ally being ally is how falcon should be played. So are you saying falcon being played how he's supposed to doesn't count because there's a good player playing him?
Ally is capable of reading players in a way only the highest echelon players can. A lot of stuff he does isn't repeatable by players of lesser calibur. It's the same way how M2K's MK is just that much better than almost every top player's MK.

Willz's Falcon ***** your Samus.
He's never played my Samus for an entire match. EVER. To add, my Zelda made his Falcon ragequit, but hey, that's not embarass anybody here. ;)

I'm going to take a glance at the Falcon and Yoshi discussions now. After seeing the Bowser one, I don't have high hopes.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Most of your arguments are based off of "lool priority" which isn't even a fact. There's no data in the game that says "priority=x". It's about disjoint and damage output AFAIK, which Falcon has. Falcon Kick breaks through everything, even Tornado, same with up tilt and back air. Another random point, Falcon does pretty **** well against projectiles, yes he's tall but with second fastest run and dash speed along with 5th best air speed he can get around. With that Falcon can shield and punish zairs easily.
ground to ground=difference below 10%=clang
ground to aerial=based on hitbox-hurtbox ratio
ground to special=10% difference and number of times struck. So the pecial wil clang but continue. The tornado doesnt have high priority, it has high amounts of hits that clang with weaker ones.

Aerialaerial=hurtbox to hitbox ratio
aerial:special=hurtbox:hitbox ratio
lasers/MK's sword=non interacive and thus have "infinte"priority.

You can have low priority even if your sword is a mile long if your hurtbox is a part of the sword. A disjoine dhitbox i a hitbox with NO hurtbox. It is why Marth and mka re often referred to as having high priority, while a character such as Falcon whose legs ahve ong reach, has low priority.

Further more, if you had read my statement, you would understand why I mention priority.
Also, please don't say "wow they suk they got grabed". You're GOING to get grabbed and Krystadez is a top Wario. Falcon may have bad standing grab range but he has (bar SDI) guaranteed grab setups and has the mobility to land them.
Guaranteed grab setups including jabs/Nair/lowpercentage Uair and Bair.
Wario has aerial mobility as wel as Dair as well as the fart. Both of whic ae excellent tools to avoid being grabbed as well as the bike, his own bite and every other quality which mkes him one of the best characters in the game.

Ally won because it is Ally. he made up for the natural weaknesses of Falocon through skill, basicaly being an outlier because he had a large enough skill gap during the match to win.
Btw, Falcon's defensive game is actually pretty good. I don't care if you use Falcon in friendlies or whatever. You don't see me going in the Sonic Boards saying how bad he is and deciding his match-up ratios for you.
by that logic, MU's can never be decided unless you mained every single character in the game.
See where stupidity takes you?
let alone that Falcon's defensive game is NOT good.He cannot wall off opponents, he can only run, and even then he lacks the same threat as Wario, lacks the canceling ability of Sonic, and lacks a projectile akin to Falco.
He has no setups into death moves.

This, its really no contest. Samus walls the hell out of Falcon. Big deal, she cant kill to higher percents but she DOES NOT NEED TO KILL HIM SINCE HE CANT HIT HER ANYWAY!

Shadowlink, ally being ally is how falcon should be played. So are you saying falcon being played how he's supposed to doesn't count because there's a good player playing him?
Wedge don't speak stupidly.
you know full well what I intended and it is annoying.
I shall spell it out in a detailed fashion.

ALLY IS AWESOME!
Understand now?
It isn't that Falcon ISN'T being played very well, its the fact that the skill gap during the match mad eit so Ally could win ina match that is disadvantaged for Falcon.
It was a case where Ally was just so good in that match, that krystal's Wario failed to take advantage.
He was mindgamed, he was outplayed.
It does not change Falcon's capabilities, it does not change the fact that Captain Falcon is a BOTTOM tier character.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Ally is capable of reading players in a way only the highest echelon players can. A lot of stuff he does isn't repeatable by players of lesser calibur. It's the same way how M2K's MK is just that much better than almost every top player's MK.
That video was more so of showing how Falcon plays NOW and how the MU IS close to even. Because obviously people are misformed.

Most people think "Hmm Falcon... REBAZ going balls-deep aggro" which is not how he plays now.

Is Ally a better player than Krystadez? Yes. Did Krsystadez get two-stocked? Yes he did.

And Shadow, I'm not going to bother arguing with you because you're worse than BPC. Your argument boils down to "youre stupid" and "i play sonic so i obviously know all of falcons mus". Samus walls Falcon? Please. Falcon has better range with up tilt alone.

------​

Edit: I am dissapointed in you, the BBR for allowing this guy in. Do YOU see his arguments? He can't even type and tries to enforce his opinion on things he knows nothing about. Even my Sonic main "friends" says Shadow is wrong 75% of the time.

Edit 2: Yes, maybe I'm coming off as a Nazi. But when I see people posting DEAD wrong info about Falcon and pretend to know his MUs, then REFUSE to accept he's not the worst character in the game anymore I can go off the deep end. Apologies.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
sexy jab locks,

he has decent range but TERRIBLE priority.

I did not know this.

I thought it was the other way around?

It'd probably be more accurate if you replaced "Captain Falcon" With "Melee" in this sentence. Or if you're one of those die-hards, "May-Lay!, son!" is fine too.

Now so I don't set off anybody, it seems to me that Falcon only seems worse because of the different engine. I don't think he as his own character has changed that much from the transition.

So I should be taking a Sonic Main's word on Falcon's match-ups? Yeah, no. I'm sorry but you're so stuck in '09 it's barely worth arguing with you, but I'll humor you on the match-ups. At least back up your claims next time instead of saying "Falcon is trash and gets beat down."
The way you present your argument doesn't make it any easier to take you seriously FYI. Especially not with that personal attacks.

Admittingly, Shadow could better explain his perspective on some of the MUs, because I am intrigued with learning the Captain in detail, but I rather take his incomplete write-ups over your well-thought burn-ups.

*fails at rhyming.*

I could spend XXX minutes preparing a long drawn out arguement on why Samus beats Falcon, but I'd rather just let you and Shadow continue :3.
You got butter?

Edit: @ Wedge -

If it matters any bit, I don't think one showcase is/should be enough to change anybody's opinion. If it isn't a fallacy, it could be and must be able to be replicated in order to be taken as a fact; in this case, that Falcon himself is able to play against Wario and do fine, not the player behind him. If Falcon is as good of a character as he is, why hasn't anybody else been able to do the same thing Ally does and achieve similar results? This is the same thing I think when I look at Sheik, except Sheik's case is worse in the representation department.

Double edit, ignore what I said about Sheik. I'm losing my mind if I'm already getting into an argument about this sort of thing, I don't want to multi-task anymore.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Yeah I agree Falcon definitely isn't about going aggro, and he is definitely not bottom.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
That video was more so of showing how Falcon plays NOW and how the MU IS close to even. Because obviously people are misformed.
no.
It shows a wario playing badly against a Falcon.
One showcase isn't enough to prove your argumentm and certainly using one player wo't do anything.

Most people think "Hmm Falcon... REBAZ going balls-deep aggro" which is not how he plays now.
You're forced to approach.

Is Ally a better player than Krystadez? Yes. Did Krsystadez get two-stocked? Yes he did.
Congratulations on agreeing with me.

And Shadow, I'm not going to bother arguing with you because you're worse than BPC. Your argument boils down to "youre stupid" and "i play sonic so i obviously know all of falcons mus". Samus walls Falcon? Please. Falcon has better range with up tilt alone.
I call it how it is and I do not sugar coat things.
I've made many explanations as to why Falcon is a really bad character. If you want, I'll type up an entire essay, but to be blunt, it ouldn't get thorugh toy ou at all, especially when you are mentioning Falcon's Utilt as being better range than Samus.

Edit: I am deeply dissapointed in you, the BBR for allowing this guy in. Do YOU see his arguments? He can't even type and CLEARLY knows nothing about Falcon. Even some of my Sonic main "friends" says Shadow is wrong 75% of the time.
The fact you continuously bring up the entire issue on my being a Sonic main is onyl an indication of your lack of an argument.
Basically, your entire argument revolves around "You're a sonic main what do you know?" which is purely ad hominem.

Let alone I do not believe you have any right to question the SBR as to whom they let in considering your lack of an argument and your pure refusal to even address what has been put forth before you.

Edit 2: Yes, maybe I'm coming off as a Nazi. But when I see people posting DEAD wrong info about Falcon and pretend to know his MUs, then REFUSE to accept he's not the worst character in the game anymore I can go off the deep end.
Falcon's isn't the worst character, to be honest, this only furthers m point on you simply being flat out ignorant and stubborn.

I said Captain Falcon is a bad character. Not the worst, though truth be told, he isn't that much better than the worst character.

I did not know this.

I thought it was the other way around?

It'd probably be more accurate if you replaced "Captain Falcon" With "Melee" in this sentence. Or if you're one of those die-hards, "May-Lay!, son!" is fine too.

Now so I don't set off anybody, it seems to me that Falcon only seems worse because of the different engine. I don't think he as his own character has changed that much from the transition.
In mele, Falcon suffered many of the weaknesses he has now. He doesnt have great OOS options, and certainly did not have the priority to be directly offensive (outside of the knee which is Godly).
he had his incredible grab game and his incredible mobility and combos to ofset his weaknesses.
big deal he cant approach directly, one mistake meant you would take TONS of damage against Falcon. This is not true anymore, and as such, it only further exaggerates his weaknesses, to such a great degree that he is a character worthy of being considered top 5 worst.

He has to play high risk for very low reward, and outside of Ganon, there isn't any character whose shield he can attack without worry. So on top of his lack of an offensive game, the defensive aspect of smash was enhanced in brawl, furthering his weaknesses.
Falcon is just really bad.
In almost every single matchup Falcon has to fight and he will rarely winsiply because of it being an uphill battle each time.

Fighting Samus? You have to break through a wall.
Link? Same thing
Sonic? You have to chase down someone who does everything you can do but much better and then stuff that you can't do but wish you could.
Fox?
Wolf?
yoshi?
MK?
Falco?
IC?
DD?
G&W?
Shiek+Zelda?
Luigi?
Mario?

Many of these characters beat him both offensively and defensively with little risk and higher reward. They also tend to be faster overall with better priority which further aids them in walking off Falcon.

THe only redeeming ability Falcon has is his mobility. Its good, but when coupled with bad grabs, lack of shieldstun, lack of reward for successfully getting past the oponents wall, lack of kill setups, you have a character who is really really bad.
The main difference between Ganon and Falcon is that Ganon hits much harder, but is so much slower it destroys his pros.

@Flayl: It isn't the Falcon is meant to go aggro, but more that he is forced to do so.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I'm not saying Falcon isn't bad, Jesus. Everyone in low tier is bad. I just think Falcon happens to be among the best of the worst now.

Regarding Falcon's range, have you seen Falcon's utilt's disjoint? Clearly not. Have you seen his uair? Have you seen his bair's disjoint?

No, Falcon is only forced to approach if the opponent has a decent projectile. Hell if I have the lead I'll sit on the ledge and wait for the Falco or whoever to come approach me. Falcon is NOT forced to go aggro, I have no idea where you are getting this.

Whatever I'm out this is getting old.

Edit: Sorry for taking this off-topic but SL basically called me out and starting blabbing about how absurdly terrible CF is and his bottom tier-ness.

TheMike

Smash Lord
This is the general WCDs discussion thread, not specifically for Falcon. His is listed in the OP.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Title: [IMPORTANT] BBR Weekly Character Discussions Index(Last update: August 30th)

Now go put that in the character boards.

Oh and Pierce, if you're reading this, if you can, merge those posts into the Falcon BBR Discussion.

D

Deleted member

What do the BBR members have to say about the Wolf/MK match-up synopsis by Seagull I posted earlier in the thread?
In the Wolf BBR Character Discussion, which has been dead lately.

TheMike

Smash Lord
BBR Weekly Character Discussion #1: Diddy Kong
BBR Weekly Character Discussion #2: Zero Suit Samus
BBR Weekly Character Discussion #3: Falco
BBR Weekly Character Discussion #4: Pit
BBR Weekly Character Discussion #5: Snake
BBR Weekly Character Discussion #6: Kirby
BBR Weekly Character Discussion #7: Ice Climbers
BBR Weekly Character Discussion #8: R.O.B.
BBR Weekly Character Discussion #9: Marth
BBR Weekly Character Discussion #10: Pikachu
BBR Weekly Character Discussion #11: Lucario
BBR Weekly Character Discussion #12: Toon Link
BBR Weekly Character Discussion #13: Wario
BBR Weekly Character Discussion #14: King Dedede
BBR Weekly Character Discussion #15: Captain Olimar
BBR Weekly Character Discussion #16: Mr. Game & Watch
BBR Weekly Character Discussion #17: Donkey Kong
BBR Weekly Character Discussion #18: Peach
BBR Weekly Character Discussion #19: Fox
BBR Weekly Character Discussion #20: Luigi