• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Manuel said he's leaving April 30, so he wouldn't be able to attend. Then I'd have to team with someone boring. Like Bladewise.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Lol omg Patooty in town.

We could have a 12pm start time on Saturday April 28. I'm supposed to be committed til 6pm, but I can leave earlier if it means I get a chance to see the community before I leave. I won't be back til December, and it's very unlikely that I can make smash tournaments during that time (for reasons that may become apparent at that time).

Then I'm back to Montreal probably til summer of next year. This probably also means you should remove me from the PR.

booshk

Smash Lord
can't we do sfu cafe? no?

freaking brawl players ruin everything

we'll miss the dee acko nose.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Oh shucks, we would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those meddling kids and their stupid Fox

[/scoobydoo]

In that case, maybe it's best to try Sunday 22nd?

Violence

Smash Lord
The weekend of the 28th-29th won't work for Stronghold, that's the next set's prerelease, and there will be upwards of 50-100 Magic players in there all weekend.

Metà

Smash Master
I can't do April 21st. If someone else wants to host one at Stronghold that day, that's cool, but I most likely can't make it. If I can, I'll only be there for doubles.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
So

With manuel leaving I think we should nominate another panelist cause with only 2 it'll be kinda...eh...
also I want to start talking about a top 15, i've noticed many of our unranked players are starting to show us what they're made of (MadJ, Rust, michaelblu, and genesis) and there are players who we know are good but just haven't come to a tourney in ages like booshk, beef, terrorbird, francis, JAMES, brennan, jugfingers, etc.

Think about it, yo.

booshk

Smash Lord
manuel could probably give the pw of his firexemblem acc to someone like sion or something, so it can be changed when we need to?

although I don't think manuel would mind helping us change it 4 times a year, i'd hope.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
pretty sure we could ask a mod to give control of this thread to someone else like what happened to the bc canada thread

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Any of those options are fine. I wouldn't mind updating it for you guys once you decide. Or if you wanna get the first post switched, that's cool too.

MadJ each of the days at all times.

:phone:

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
can I be a BC panelist? I'm like the most objective person obviously cuz I don't even live in BC. Most likely I'll just put MadJ at 5th or something.

Top Bottom