• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Metà

Smash Master
I talked with Yakal for a bit and we came up with this list, as sort of a test run for what a top 15 PR might look like

1. Sion
2. Blunted_object10
3. Dieslow
4. RobyExtreme
5. Meta
6. Yakal
7. NoobKing
8. Get@Will
9. MadJ
10. Booshk
11. Bwmat
12. Genesis FTW
13. Mike
14. Rusty
15. Violence

honourable mention: Terror Bird, Daze
Inactive: CowEar, Daltsy, EdgeLuca

edit: it's basically our entire community hahaha

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
1. Sion < ok
2. Blunted_object10 < ok
3. Dieslow < you seen this guys performance in the last few tournies? whats he doing at 3
4. RobyExtreme < ok
5. Meta < ok
6. Yakal < ok
7. NoobKing < this guy aint outperforming will, **** list
8. Get@Will < #7
9. MadJ < you joking? madj aint even that good
10. Booshk < u got results to back this up? this guy aint even active
11. Bwmat < lol , barely shows up to tournies
12. Genesis FTW < naww
13. Mike
14. Rusty
15. Violence

i go even with booshk, mat, violence.. but overall i think im better than them all but thats just what i think lol. also top 15 sucks, were not cali and their state alone has more people than all of canada combined. our community only has like 30 active people so **** top 15

terrorbird should be on pr! he ***** the **** out of madj but to bad that guy never comes to tournies gee gee

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
lol I was surprised to see Francis but not Tim at manifest o_O

BTW HEY BC you guys should come down to Gameclucks on May 5. Our tourneys are always legit, those of you who don't usually come should make the trip down. Bring a carpool or something. Either me or Otto will house you guys for sure. (Not like when WA went up there and almost got greezed by a weird hotel situation hahah)

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I would like to emphasize, btw, that WA always comes up to BC and it's always filtee, and if you guys would come down for once I am sure it would be filtee for you guys too.

Metà

Smash Master
Seriously. The only reason to keep him in top three is omg-it's-dieslow-auto-top-three. No offence, but there's really no recent evidence to support him maintaining that position.

Edit: Also, Violence is better than me.
I may be over-hyping since I saw him 3-0 Eric in Falco dittos yesterday for $10 and beat me for $20, but still

I kind of agree. He should be bumped down.

booshk

Smash Lord
lol if there was a top15 i definitely shouldn't be on it 'cause i haven't been to the past.... 6/7 tournaments. any of them, lol

nor have i played besides those times i went to stronghold.. can't wait to **** everyone this summer again though :3

booshk

Smash Lord
yeah you're right!
maybe if i go at your rate of improvement, i can catch up to everyone in 4 years, hopefully!

Violence

Smash Lord
I think attendance at tournaments and smashfests lately show that BC's become pretty active, and I think we can support a top 15 ranking. Let's try it for like a period and see how things go.

Norcal by comparison hasn't had as much activity in tournaments lately and went back to a top 10.

We can always go back if we want, right?

Metà

Smash Master
lol wth is dieslow doing in top 3...
Yakal above Meta.
Will above Adam
MadJ definitely not 8th.
Roby above Tony then? I think I can agree with that
I think even Yakal would agree I'm one spot above him. I get the feeling you haven't played my Jigglypuff since like 2009.
Will over Adam is debatable, but we'll have to see how they perform at the next tournament
As for Madj, I agree lol I just wanted to see what people think of a hypothetical top 15 list. I think he's more around 12th place or something tbh

Mebius

Smash Rookie
erc, if you don't want to be a panelist, we'll talk. as for the panelist who will replace manuel, manuel and i will be choosing one next time we talk. probably before he leaves.

i agree with violence. our community is looking a bit stronger than it used to be and a 15-man pr would definitely spark competition.

do people want it updated now? maybe we should wait for the may tournament

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
i change my mind... manuel goes out of country and does pre well while roby doesnt go and manuel did place 2nd last tourny here.. so yeaa u know what i mean

Metà

Smash Master
erc, if you don't want to be a panelist, we'll talk. as for the panelist who will replace manuel, manuel and i will be choosing one next time we talk. probably before he leaves.

i agree with violence. our community is looking a bit stronger than it used to be and a 15-man pr would definitely spark competition.

do people want it updated now? maybe we should wait for the may tournament
of course we'll wait until the may tournament. a lot of spots are up in the air right. plus I'm sure tiep will be in attendance, and maybe he'll get a spot? that japanese training haha

who are you btw LOL

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
I talked with Yakal for a bit and we came up with this list, as sort of a test run for what a top 15 PR might look like

1. Sion
2. Blunted_object10
3. Dieslow
4. RobyExtreme
5. Meta
6. Yakal
7. NoobKing
8. Get@Will
9. MadJ
10. Booshk
11. Bwmat
12. Genesis FTW
13. Mike
14. Rusty
15. Violence

honourable mention: Terror Bird, Daze
Inactive: CowEar, Daltsy, EdgeLuca

edit: it's basically our entire community hahaha
Don't consider me for PR. I'm not nearly active enough and it's just going to take away a spot from someone who really wants it and is working for it.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Most definitely not. Meta over Tahsis. Not because Tahsis isn't good, but because Meta has consistently proved himself to be a better placer.

Can I be on the 100 sexiest men list

Also, that was one of the nastiest mental pictures ever, Yakal. I'm not even sure if you should be on the PR after that
:phone:

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Yeah I agree lol

evans done a lot more than I have as well

beat tony like 80 times or something
and blah blah

my falcon is more **** than his though

and yes you can

and omg just watched titanic in theaters

<3 <3

Top Bottom