• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Brawl mains in Canada! 1.0* Updated Nov 26, 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I thought actual Trainer mains were just a myth actually... And totally agree about PNDMike's Puff, Infzy's Sonic, and SAUS's beastly Ike.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Id like you to put negga as an OR for silverdoc. I know you might believe hes just a random mtl player, but id say hes on par or very close to silverdoc. He has a very different playstyle though.
Why are we even discussing this? Tell Negga to accomplish this..

Beat kingace in a set, beat ambrose in 4 sets, beat hype in 7 sets, beat nickcam in 2 sets, and have 7 2nd placings in southern ontario + 3 1st placings then you can vouch for him, until he can do that... He's just a random mtl player.

Tell him to do that all in 7 months too, I've only been in the scene since april, tell him to move to GTA and lets see him get 2nd spot on our PR in 5 months ( hasn't been updated for a while, but as of 5 months I would've been 2nd ).

That's just like me saying Ambrose is better than your ics, which I think he is anyways.. But why you trying to put some random scrub as an OR for my character?

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Shouldnt be an OR beside mikey for 3De, should be as OR for fools falco, shouldnt be an OR beside Pho either. And does this negga go 100% diddy? Because using diddy for matchups your comfortable with is different than using him 100% like pastaboy/srtm. Oh and cyans definately there for gw lol

nice way to add a bit of drama to the scene though hahaah

kr3wman

Smash Master

Beat kingace in a set, beat ambrose in 4 sets, beat hype in 7 sets, beat nickcam in 2 sets, and have 7 2nd placings in southern ontario + 3 1st placings then you can vouch for him, until he can do that... He's just a random mtl player.

Tell him to do that all in 7 months too, I've only been in the scene since april, tell him to move to GTA and lets see him get 2nd spot on our PR in 5 months ( hasn't been updated for a while, but as of 5 months I would've been 2nd ).
He probably could. It's not like Canada is actually good either.

swordgard

Smash Hero

That's just like me saying Ambrose is better than your ics, which I think he is anyways.. But why you trying to put some random scrub as an OR for my character?
If you still have doubt about ambrose being better than me, did he EVER take a set off holy in tourney? If yeah, its been more than 6 months and i dont think it ever happened. I took 1 set and almost 2 at its a trap off him placing 2nd, and i just beat him in a small tourney we did last weekend.

As for you vs negga, all im stating is mtl has alot of good players too, ontario isnt the end of it all everything. Why should we have to go to gta to prove you stuff, why cant you come here? I dont want this to turn into another debate, just saying that GTA isnt the only place with good players. Also, considering GTAs huge amount of MKs and holy told me negga owns diddys, i think he pretty much could(especially since even vs matchups he doesnt know hes really really good).

Negga only goes diddy. Stop calling our people random, come and prove your legitimacy for once instead of making us travel.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Livewires, HiDeF plays PT. Did you forget? XD

Also, his Kirby is great, too. Remember he 2-stocked Ally? :D

This is a great thread. I love learning about the rest of the Canadian scene <3

(It's very unanimous at this point; SAUS is the best Ike)
(Also best Link)

PND

Smash Champion
Linkshot, HiDef hasn't played PT seriously in like, forever.

Thanks for the nominations guys. If anyone disagrees, I'll be happy to MM you. Just be warned: if money is on the line, it will be the gayest match you'll ever play.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Linkshot, I actually didn't know HiDef played PT at ALL, figured he'd always just played Kirby. As for SAUS, I wasn't sure if he had just dropped his Link overall or not.

(side note: Why does everyone assume my forum name/brawl name is plural all of a sudden, anyway? :laugh: )

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Maybe we should make it the Top 3 best for each character

that way i can feel special and have a #2 next to Ally

Llumys

Smash Champion
I see, I see. That was in a friendly.

Well, we won't be able to decide without any recent videos of each other.

Videos don't determine skill, but I think it's the best we've got.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Shouldnt be an OR beside mikey for 3De, should be as OR for fools falco, shouldnt be an OR beside Pho either. And does this negga go 100% diddy? Because using diddy for matchups your comfortable with is different than using him 100% like pastaboy/srtm. Oh and cyans definately there for gw lol

nice way to add a bit of drama to the scene though hahaah
Only reason that there is an or is because of like 1 person's word lol + Iliad jealous of me being on the list

@ Niko's post - I don't think you've ever played my Dedede lol except for maybe summer 2008? Yeah 2 people jealous of Mikey but can you blame them? lolz

@ one of Iliad's earlier posts - I'm just straight up a better Marth than Suzaku no offense Suzaku lol you're very good. Suzaku is better than me at Diddy though

@ fatal - forget top 3 lol

ALSO I can't believe this is a thread rofl just asking for drama over 1 person's opinion

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
I haven't played you TinMan, but I've been to two EC tournaments and played most of your best players. I didn't do too great but Llumys is better than me, so you can't rule him out of the Olimar position. Saying it's even is a good call for now though.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Mikey, things like this should be good for the community. Build up some hype and Rivalries. :D
Negga vs silverdoc match anytime, its hilarious how both have similar aib pages(20ish matches, very few losses, super high score, both have best diddy in canada in their profile too XD ).

Also, if ambrose really wants a rivarly im up for it XD

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I haven't seen Ambrose in the Smash scene for like months, he's working so hard lately.. I think.

I want to be the best Weegee >.<

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
But but but :*(

He's awesome ^.^

I did not steal this from the Weegee boards.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
It's sad I don't know half the people on the list or those that were mentioned =.= (srsly I never heard of KC, Suzaku, Elfe and Ally)

More gay WiFi training!

WIGI

Smash Champion
im pretty sure IM the best luigi..............................

KC is pretty good too i guess...

but i reverse sliding tauntspiked him... so..

PND

Smash Champion
KC in crews at Havoc was dope. What was it, 5 Shoryukens? Every time he hit one it would get so hype I'd have to get up and run around a bit. So much energy, so much hype.

Moral of this story: KC is amazing and hype and amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom