• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Brawl mains in Canada! 1.0* Updated Nov 26, 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
KC in crews at Havoc was dope. What was it, 5 Shoryukens? Every time he hit one it would get so hype I'd have to get up and run around a bit. So much energy, so much hype.

Moral of this story: KC is amazing and hype and amazing.
I survived one of them :bee:

also, it looks like I have a rival in the WC...

oh gawd :cry:

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Tin Man, no offense, but I beat you way more then once, and not all of them were close 1 stocks at all...

As for this list and people trying to argue my title: IMO this list should be based on the players accomplishments and overall consistent ability... When considering this criteria, I don't really have anyone that would stack up to me as an "OR" contender...

PND

Smash Champion
Haha, Phiddlesticks that was too good. OMG I loved that match so much. Out of match mindgames for the win. <3 <3

And for the record, I've played CvO and KC pretty extensively. . . Ariel, I love you bro (no homo
unless it's what you're into
) but KC is better. Not by much, but he's better. >_> At least better vs me and all my characters than you are.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I don't main Ness anymore.

Iliad the Ness you're thinking of was MI6.

ColinJF and I are pretty close, but I think Colin is better. It doesn't matter because I don't main Ness anymore.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Yeah, because Colin TOTALLY needs his ego boosted further even though he doesn't play Smash anymore XD
We've played on WiFi a bit. When I started on Wi-Fi literally all of the Ness mains were better than I, but I've improved a lot and it's hard to say how I'd compare to Colin now. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt though.

But should people who don't play Smash anymore even be counted? I'm sure JTP would take best Jiggs hands down, but he hasn't played in ages and he's not on the list (rightfully so).

Again though, I don't main Ness anymore either. Maybe I'll be able to take that ZSS spot eventually; for now though if Vwins isn't playing Brawl then the only other ZSS I know of is kuenzel.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I picked up ZSS a long time ago...I rarely use her, though, because I am dedicated to Lucario for tourneys.

beunob also picked up ZSS some time after I did.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Tin Man, no offense, but I beat you way more then once, and not all of them were close 1 stocks at all...

As for this list and people trying to argue my title: IMO this list should be based on the players accomplishments and overall consistent ability... When considering this criteria, I don't really have anyone that would stack up to me as an "OR" contender...
Olimar, olimar, falco vs olimar

I don't remember playing u with olimar more than once >.>

swordgard

Smash Hero

Stroumbert, mtl.

As for lucas, i won low tier tourney with him.

swordgard

Smash Hero
swordgard, did you win a low-tier tournament with Lucas, or do you win low-tier tournaments with Lucas?
I got 3rd at ffyf 2 unexpectedly using lucas for the first time(never even played him before XD). Then at its a trap i got 1st(keep in mind ally wasnt there though). Wel see if i can repeat this placing at bisb2 : D.

At ffyf2 i beat people like saus and other people who actually main low tiers (steb, thatguy and testrider).

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I wouldn't really call myself (one of) the best Ganons in Canada... Kosk's been to way more tournaments than me, and places high, the only ones I've been to were like real small ones. So, till I go to a big tourney and place high, Kosk > me.

kr3wman

Smash Master
It's a reference to the NJ PR where he wanted to have low tier matches the same importance as tournament matches or something, which was completely ridiculous. People were actually agreeing with him too.

.Marik

is a social misfit
:mad: You guys best believe I'm taking best Canadian Yoshi!

We got some Yoshi dittos and sh*t going on now, son!

Iliad

Smash Lord
Ray, given your progress in that SWF low tier tourney, which includes the some of the best low tier mains in the states (Who place in non-low tier tourneys!), if I see you take top 5, you're definitely still up for dispute.

If you take top 3, go**** no debate.

Also Clouderz. U wan pley wifi? i heer ur pritty gud.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
The best Ness mains are still 2 people who don't play Ness anymore... Canada is just that bad at playing Ness. :)

Also I've played both Minus' and Steb's Lucases; Steb's Lucas is better, but not by a wide margin.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Clouderz, until I hear about you being people out west like Alphicans, Superboom, Minus, etc. Then I may even consider you as a dispute, but if any WCer believed KingAce wasn't the top, they'd have said something. Even Montreal, who claims they have secret Falco mains who are superior, they don't knock KingAce as the top MK.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Alpha, give it a little while more. Dittos are gay, and minus isn't good at them. lol. However, if you continually beat him, or go tit-for-tat with him, you'll definitely be a dispute or perhaps replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom