• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Of Michigan Brawl Tourney 7-17-09

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
Yeah the name is so lame lol. No offense. But yeah if there is enough people I will go.

More michigan tournaments yay. :)

EDIT: BTW who wants to team (JKBUK,Jcav,Vay looking at you) I am going to try diddy in doubles this time

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Who knows if top three will be there, but Omni and I are going at the least... so no, this will definitely not be an easy tourney :D

TheWildcard

Smash Champion

Only thing that's free is that your Wario getting three stocked. =P
;) oh my xD we'll just wait and see.

A couple of the beast from U of M will be there....so this wont be as easy as some are thinking
So bascilly ann arbor right? we'll me and bowyer play AA guys all the time in fact the top 5 are form ann arbor. so yeahhhh.

MI power rankings
1. Lain
2. Judge!
3.Anther
4. SamuraiPanda
5.Omniswell
5.Bowyer
7.Needle of Juntah

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=237680

Lain judge anther and Panda will be in cali. lol thats all im saying.

Vayseth

Smash Master
I got Bowyer and Omni in the bag son =) We'll see if you guys can beat this. I'm a man on a mission. If I win this tournament, that's as good as being 5th in MI, and from there it's just a matter of beating the other 3 guys up there. I'm not going to beat lain, because lain and I will be just tied for 1st.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
I got Bowyer and Omni in the bag son =) We'll see if you guys can beat this. I'm a man on a mission. If I win this tournament, that's as good as being 5th in MI, and from there it's just a matter of beating the other 3 guys up there. I'm not going to beat lain, because lain and I will be just tied for 1st.
There is nothing i can do to beat this you win vay :(

Sukai

Smash Champion
Hm, yeah, I'll likely be going, I have a strict Cali trip planned, so after Genesis, I'm going home, no Evo for me.

Notra

Smash Ace
im def going. the atmosphere at the westbloomfield one was cool. (attitude wise) (smell wise-- Unbreathable)

and there's another west bloomfield tourney the same weekend?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
More like Second Best of Michigan

The best are all gonna be on the other side of the country lol.
You guys can't win all the time lol.

I'll see if I can get my doubles partner to go to this. IDK if he's willing to go to Flint though (he has the dumbest HotArmSs).

Speaking of HArmS, I have a money match to attend to with him. I'll bring Melee and if he shows up I'll do it.

Can I get half the venue fee waived if I bring half a setup and it gets used?

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
no tournies for me during the summer, just smashfests at pandas/scotus...........i dont have the luxury of a whole day as a free day

Gates

Banned via Warnings
no tournies for me during the summer, just smashfests at pandas/scotus...........i dont have the luxury of a whole day as a free day
THat's too bad...I don't have the luxury of being able to drive out to AA for just a smashfest lol.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Sure!
It's possible, but I thought JKBUK and I got something goin' on. We'll have to see at our smashfest.

dude. no anther, lain, judge, or panda?!

you KNOW i gotta be teaming with you :bee::bee::bee::bee::bee: But practice makes perfect.

No Judge, Lain, or Anther? I don't want to be quick to jump to it, but I'll be in the top 7 at least.
I'm so happy. Keep snakes out of my way, and I just might make some money.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Put all the Snakes in my side of the brackets. Funnest matchup ever.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Put all the Snakes in my side of the brackets. Funnest matchup ever.
You will ether, SD yourself because of over 9000 one hundred of U-Tilts or you will get so use to Snake that you can able to gimp every Snake with ease. O_o

Top Bottom