• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Of Michigan Brawl Tourney 7-17-09

Notra

Smash Ace
i cant get ahold of tutu. anyone wanna team? got ninth at the westbloomfield tourney( lain judge anther panda) subtract 5 places and thats nice :). teamz anyone?

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
ohh ****. Warios gonna **** it up

Also anyone who thinks this is free money is an idiot. except me ;) jk

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I might not go to this tourney. Currently my mind state when I play Smash is I just want to SD myself if tourney's take to long or if I see a character I don't like and I've been doing this for nine tourney's stright. Well, technically, I want to take a break from Smash as a whole.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
But you use Wario without the gangsta biker outfit, less hype. D=

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I won't be able to make it to this. : (

That makes two tournaments I already know I'm missing ahead of time.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
dont hotarms out tony
Hotarmsing out is saying you're going to something and then announcing you couldn't make it an hour after it starts. At best it's terrible planning and at worst it's hyping **** and then being lazy on the day of.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
i use green biker wario and original wario
Black Biker is much more gangsta, you should stick with that, lol. I guess people have more skills playing with the green biker since that's the color I keep losing to with Kirby. D=

MidnightBlue105

Smash Rookie
Me and 3 friends want to come to this. It'll be our first brawl tourney! Do we have to register or just show up? If we want singles, can we come just at the singles time or do we have to show up at 1?

Also, where is the info on this west bloomfield tournament???

Kruk

Smash Rookie
I'm new to the whole tourny thing, but I'll see if I can go.

Just to make sure. I just have to bring 15 dollars(singles) and my controller, right?

Also, for the prizes, did you mean to put dollar signs or no? And if you didn't, then how does that work? 60% of all money gained through entries and stuff?

Kruk

Smash Rookie
Ah, by prizes I meant the money. And is it in terms of dollar signs, 60 dollars, 40 dollars, 10 dollars?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I think there's a typo there, but Omni's distribution was referring to %.
So if 10 people went, it'd be $60/$30/$10, but if 20 people went, it'd be $120/$60/$20, and so on.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Hey, TO, would it be possible to have a table where I can sell my stuff here? I dno what kind of venue this is, but I'm selling off all of my old stuff before I go to Japan so if I could set up a table and sell to people there it would greatly help me out.

Lemme know!

Top Bottom