• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BiB:3S - *EUROPEAN ROAD TO APEX* - Leon, Luigi_player, quiK, BluB, cyve & more!!

Satanpute

Smash Cadet
Akuma I just send a mail , I m confirmed ! I leave with Blubo, Neath, Leon, Dueler and others French players !

I can take my wii =V

vyQ

Smash Cadet
I'm voting for Stamina!
This is so funny!! But with 1.5 ratio, 100% and Random only =)

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Akuma I just send a mail , I m confirmed ! I leave with Blubo, Neath, Leon, Dueler and others French players !

I can take my wii =V
Hey Satanpuuuu! I received BOTH of you emails, and both of them contain different informations xD Especially regarding the TV, one says "maybe" and the other one "no".
So which one is the correct one? xD

It wouldnt be very Europish without the English invading! :D
I hope so :p

I'm voting for Stamina!
This is so funny!! But with 1.5 ratio, 100% and Random only =)
Well, the Stamina Ruleset isnt set by now, I will see what is the best ruleset when the poll is finished ^^

But it wont be random Characters, thats for sure.

Feather

Smash Cadet
Iv been planning to go to a German tourney for ages. I shall try and bring more UK players like Calzorz.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Hm, french players also suggested housing already...
There definitely will be housing spots, maybe 5-10, but no guarantee for that :/

I can very likely house 2-3 people, but I will talk to my mum again, maybe I can get here to make a travel on that date, so that I got our flat for me alone, to house like 10+ people. I will see, that would be great ofc., but chances are like 10% maybe, that this will work out x(

Feather

Smash Cadet
Yeah that would be good and i have to check travel prices. Also, how many Uk players are actually coming. and let me know about housing if anyone offers or whats going on with your place :)

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
For now it is the cap, as I dont want 80 people to confirm and then we only have 10 TVs or something.

If we reach 64 people and already have like 20 TVs, its very likely I will higher the cap to 80... ofc it could also go even higher to 100 maybe, but I will see that if we have like 80, but for now 64 is the cap :p

Feather

Smash Cadet
Nice Nice. Oh wow now I recognise where I know your from Draqo xD You were in that combo video. Untouchable the critical touch combo video. lool thought i remember

Feather

Smash Cadet
Hm, french players also suggested housing already...
There definitely will be housing spots, maybe 5-10, but no guarantee for that :/

I can very likely house 2-3 people, but I will talk to my mum again, maybe I can get here to make a travel on that date, so that I got our flat for me alone, to house like 10+ people. I will see, that would be great ofc., but chances are like 10% maybe, that this will work out x(
Also it seems like quite a few Uk players are coming to this. Been getting everyone together. so it should be good :D

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
I'm mad the ticket prices increased quickly as ****...
I won't make it :urg:

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
We dont know anything about housing yet.
Which UK players (How many?) want to come?
Who needs housing out of them?

I could create a housing thread in our german boards, if you already are 100% sure that you need housing. But again, housing spots are only a few, so only request them if totally needed, we will see them what we can do about it ^^" (I hope thats understandable :))

Feather

Smash Cadet
We dont know anything about housing yet.
Which UK players (How many?) want to come?
Who needs housing out of them?

I could create a housing thread in our german boards, if you already are 100% sure that you need housing. But again, housing spots are only a few, so only request them if totally needed, we will see them what we can do about it ^^" (I hope thats understandable :))
Ok then well i can let you know at sunday who is going and how many.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Thats cool with me :)
I will create a thread then, when you know more details of your travel.
But I'm pretty sure if housing is needed, there will be some, even though I cant guarantee it.

Feather

Smash Cadet
Ok thats good. I shall have to look who is coming so that we can rep England properly and not fail.
And hopefully come far. (Should be)

Feather

Smash Cadet
Yeah. Its stupid though all the top players here either quit, have no money or don't want to go -.- Suppose shall have to rep England the best we can. Although im not sure if im reping england or germany as im german but live in engand lol xD

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
If it's your last tourney draqo you suck man,
hmm I mean you suck in general

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
Hey what's up with the housing ?
I may be able to come (maybe others) if some housing is provided for the night of Sunday 29 (and Monday until 8PM).

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Ok then well i can let you know at sunday who is going and how many.
Anything new :)?

Hey what's up with the housing ?
I may be able to come (maybe others) if some housing is provided for the night of Sunday 29 (and Monday until 8PM).
I'm sure there will be housing, but I cant guarantee anything, all I can tell you is, that BiB1 and BiB2 had around 10-15 housing spots. (But Luma already housed 7 people or something, and he doesnt know if he will have time on that date :/)
So yeah, I'm sure that SOME housing will possible, but I cant tell how many spots there will be.

I will create a housing thread now @ our german board ;)

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
That's what I call a quick answer ^
Thanks to keep this thread updated for this ;D

Top Bottom