• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BiB:3S - *EUROPEAN ROAD TO APEX* - Leon, Luigi_player, quiK, BluB, cyve & more!!

istudying

Smash Lord
I am looking for housing from Thursday to Friday and Sunday to Monday?

Anyone?

Prefer someone that lives close to Berlin Hbf.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I live 20 minutes from Berlin Hbf :p
I can probably house you at both dates (On Sunday I already house 2 (Frenchies), but thats not a problem, I could house a 3rd one)
But you probably would have to travel to the location on your own from my house, because I MAY have to transport TVs etc. in the morning (Not sure yet about the procedure)

There might as well be another spot where you could get housed, if you dont feel like traveling to the location on your own. (I would explain you everything in detail ofc. though)

Do you know if other dutchies (T, Orion?) are interested in coming?
And do you know what about Ramin? If possible could you tell him to post in this thread if he comes or not x)

istudying

Smash Lord
I live 20 minutes from Berlin Hbf :p
I can probably house you at both dates (On Sunday I already house 2 (Frenchies), but thats not a problem, I could house a 3rd one)
But you probably would have to travel to the location on your own from my house, because I MAY have to transport TVs etc. in the morning (Not sure yet about the procedure)

There might as well be another spot where you could get housed, if you dont feel like traveling to the location on your own. (I would explain you everything in detail ofc. though)

Do you know if other dutchies (T, Orion?) are interested in coming?
And do you know what about Ramin? If possible could you tell him to post in this thread if he comes or not x)
Not sure. I will probaly bring dutchies with me. So if you have room for 1/2 more.

That would be great.

Can you contact me on FB?

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Not sure. I will probaly bring dutchies with me. So if you have room for 1/2 more.

That would be great.

Can you contact me on FB?
On Thursday -> Friday I can house all of you.

As I said on Sunday I only have 1 Spot left, and sunday is the day where almost everyone needs housing...

There arent many spots left, if any... I kinda lost the overview, due to many different reasons, but I'm almost sure there arent any spots left on sunday :/
ChoZo might be able to house you, even though he actually cant come to Bib3 cause of his job >,<"
(He doesnt know yet if he can house you, but he said "maybe")
I just asked him :x

Sure, I will contact you on FB.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
New Info guys!

The poll on the Side-Event FINISHED, and Low Tiers won.

But as Mid Tiers also had quite some votes, and people always arguing about Low Tiers being to boring (Too few characters), I will most likely use the following list (Lets call it LTs+ :p)

F: :yoshi2: :ness2: :pt: :luigi2:
G: :lucas: :mario2: :samus2: :bowser2: :falcon:
H: :jigglypuff: :link2: :zelda: :ganondorf:

Furthermore there is a new poll now, as Draqo brought up the idea of doing LTs-Teams, I just thought that this might be interesting, so here is the poll, if it should be LTs+ Teams or Singles:

==> http://forum.germansmash.de/showthread.php?19018-BiB-3S-Low-Tier-Singles-or-Teams

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
New Info guys!

The poll on the Side-Event FINISHED, and Low Tiers won.

But as Mid Tiers also had quite some votes, and people always arguing about Low Tiers being to boring (Too few characters), I will most likely use the following list (Lets call it LTs+ :p)

F: :yoshi2: :ness2: :pt: :luigi2:
G: :lucas: :mario2: :samus2: :bowser2: :falcon:
H: :jigglypuff: :link2: :zelda: :ganondorf:

Furthermore there is a new poll now, as Draqo brought up the idea of doing LTs-Teams, I just thought that this might be interesting, so here is the poll, if it should be LTs+ Teams or Singles:

==> http://forum.germansmash.de/showthread.php?19018-BiB-3S-Low-Tier-Singles-or-Teams
Damn, legitimately upset I'm going to miss this, make sure this gets streamed (if available) and as many matches recorded as possible - don't get to see there characters in action too often!

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Not sure yet if a (good) stream is possible, if there isnt, I probably wont do any stream, as bad streams are just not worth the work IMO. (Sorry but thats my opinion)
You get more by watching high quality vids afterwards ^^

But yeah this tournament sure will be VERY interesting :D
I think the tournament choice is very good so far ;p

I'm hyped for my own tournament haha =D!

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I might be doing an updates thread instead, because the internet there is not good if I remember correctly.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
There was a tourney that had live bracket-updates. That was pretty awesome and I think we should also try to do that.

:059:

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
There was a tourney that had live bracket-updates. That was pretty awesome and I think we should also try to do that.

Yeah, I also think this is a good solution.

You get hyped by every update you get, and then after the tournament is finished, everyone is hyped up for the videos :p

Which will come for sure, I have someone who is going to upload Top 3 for every tournament except singles, where he will upload Top 6 at least (maybe more) for Singles. With good quality (Dolphin recording)

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
Hmmm... If I could find a way to stay in Berlin to monday it would save me 100 euros, but you guys seem to have some housing issues

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
There might be one more spot, and even if housing wont be possible (I doubt so), a hotel might be less expensive nevertheless I think haha

And maybe a friend of mine could house you... even though I dont think someone wants to house a completely random stranger, but I would try that at least if we cant find someone else ^^

Right now I could house you, because iStudy didnt register so far, but I kinda told him that he will get my last spot if he wants / needs that... maybe I could also talk to my mum and she would make an exception, even though I wouldnt rely on that (Very low chance)

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
I know it prolly won't happen since there is no pre registration system but...
Do the pools will be up some days before the tournament ?

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
We will create the pools on friday/saturday, so no.

Last time (BiB2) we did this, it turned out pretty bad, everyone was whining about their pool being too hard, and then there also were some deconfirms that kinda destroyed our first pool creation, so we had to do it new in the end.

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
Ok I understand... that's unfortunate though.
Btw I can't wait for this !

Also I wanted to know if there will be only Brawl setups during the tournament..?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Honestly, I loved how the pools were announced in advance and will never understand how anybody could possibly think it's a bad idea =/

HeadofHudet

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
5259-5066-0804
Akumaaaa! =D If the housing and stuff works for me, I am 100% confirmed. Preferably, I want to know this soon though, or else the plain tickets will racket up to way more expensive prices, and that's the only chance I can get disconfirmed >.<

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
I was just sayin... 'cause it's a 3 day Brawl event. It would have been cool if there was one setup or two for other games like AE or something (to avoid Brawl overdose for ppl like me who gets annoyed pretty quickly).

But while Im typing this I remember you had a TVs problem so nvm lolol

:phone:

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Well during the tournaments all set ups will be used for Brawl.

Outside of the tournaments, there can be 2-3 set ups for melee, ae, mvc or whatever, but I'd prefer if the people use the lag-TVs if possible, and also only if there are free set ups.

No Brawler should be neglected by people who want to play other games, because this still being a Brawl Event.

But if you keep that in mind, I sure will have no problem for people to play other games ^^
(I'm a multi games player myself :p)

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
That's cool then :D
PS : pretty off topic but do you play AE ? If so on PS3 or 360 ?

:phone:

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Nah I dont play AE, at least not a lot ^^
(I didnt have the time to play most games I would like to play, sadly :( )

HeadofHudet

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
5259-5066-0804
Ok, I found a decent enough flight that Sunday, so I will only need housing Thursday-Friday. Count me in as confirmed

HeadofHudet

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
5259-5066-0804
Ok nvm that I'm going on sunday lol. That flight was most unpractical. I have bought tickets to a flight on early monday, so if there is anyone who can house me and gardex till that day it would be nice

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Made some updates to the OP, check it out!

Basically:

We will now do LT+ Teams!
We will very likely do MK Only as well.

Aurablast

Smash Cadet
I am sooo sorry, I must deconfirm myself for this tourney. The reason is professionnal and that's why I did'nt take my train tickets before. Sorry to everybody, I really hope I will be able to come in one German tourney because I really want to, but again that's unfortunately impossible for me for this one ... :(

Schwa

Smash Apprentice
I just found out that it is possible to take the bus from Estonia to Berlin. The trip is hella long but I am considering attending this after all xD

Schwa

Smash Apprentice
Around 27 hours :D The bus drives through Latvia, Lithuania and Poland, it doesn't go as straight as it could since it drives through some major cities on its way to Berlin. I'd also have to switch buses twice.

Casiolove

Smash Rookie
Around 27 hours :D The bus drives through Latvia, Lithuania and Poland, it doesn't go as straight as it could since it drives through some major cities on its way to Berlin. I'd also have to switch buses twice.
Not bad :D I'm currently interrailing my way to Berlin :--)

Finland-Belgium-UK-France-Monaco-Italy-Germany :p

Top Bottom