• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Without a Cause 9-19/20 Chapel Hill, NC: Melee, Brawl+, Brawl <-- Now Catgory 4

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Dr. PP bro. Good Luck at TO5. I would totally be there if I still had a job.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@ PLUR: I know I can, but whether I will execute or not is another story.

No more talking about it though. I'm ready and confident finally. It's time. I'm going to represent Catfish and myself better than I ever have before.

<3 the support.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Ok guys, my workplace is doing a canned food drive right now and I would like to help out/look good at my place of employment. Here the deal: I will be collecting cans of food to bring to my workplace. They will then be donated to Feeding America, a national food bank organization. You can get easily find cans of food for under 50 cents so helping out wont cost you much. Please contribute to the cause. Thanks.

p.s. think of all the times I've never charged you a door fee. Helping me/people-in-need out, it's the least you can do.

Top Bottom