• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Without a Cause 9-19/20 Chapel Hill, NC: Melee, Brawl+, Brawl <-- Now Catgory 4

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Yea thats the plan. The white-board is large enough to fit the whole bracket and there should still be room for me to write tv assignments on the white-board. That way you don't have to find an open tv you just have to check the board to find where to go. It should speed up the tournament quite a lot.

Jon?

Smash Champion
I'd think it'd be best if you just printed the bracket out in large font. Some people might be ***** and edit the bracket or write unnecessary comments on the white board.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Oh, that's unfortunate.

You should just write the bracket in marker on some poster paper and list TV assignments / legal stages on the whiteboard.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
legal stages? we all already know the stagelist and if you dont you just have to ask your opponent

Jon?

Smash Champion
I don't know the entire counter pick stages. Every time someone goes to Brinstar or Norfair, I say to myself, "wait, what?!"

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Posting the stages on the board is a waist of space. Perhaps putting them on a piece of paper on the wall would be good but having the brackets on the white boards it's much more useful

Important edit: I need soup cans specifically.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Any kind of soup. If you don't have some you should go buy some or just donate a dollar or two to the cause and I'll buy it for you.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
aight it just seemed sketch to me sry >.>

m2k/hbox is mad dumb btw m2k just camps and hbox gets gimps at any %

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
m2k/hbox is mad dumb btw m2k just camps and hbox gets gimps at any %
Gayest thing I ever fought. Poor Adam did not understand "don't go fight M2K on the edge." Oh well. (It was my fault we got ***** by Colbol/Chops initially so I'm not much better).

It was not fun. Crews actually became recorded over doubles finals though, so anyone who saw the stream for doubles finals are the only ones who get to see them.

Foxy

Smash Master
Gayest thing I ever fought. Poor Adam did not understand "don't go fight M2K on the edge." Oh well. (It was my fault we got ***** by Colbol/Chops initially so I'm not much better).

It was not fun. Crews actually became recorded over doubles finals though, so anyone who saw the stream for doubles finals are the only ones who get to see them.
I missed Colbol/Chops but I saw your guys vs M2K/Hbox.

It was pretty depressing. In 3 of the 4 games you guys had excellent starts and killed Hbox within the first 10 seconds. But usually some gay stuff happened...

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Yeah I saw all the matches. Catfish could have definitely won but I must say Colbol/Chops were playing pretty well this time around.

Oh and I'll see about getting the weekend for Octoberfest off, but I don't like asking for a **** ton of days off as soon as I get a job. I'm lucky that I have one lol

Top Bottom