• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Without a Cause 9-19/20 Chapel Hill, NC: Melee, Brawl+, Brawl <-- Now Catgory 4

stingers

Smash Obsessed
zero if you read nc threads anymore i'm watching code geass

just finished episode 8, really good show. i should watch more anime...

BEHR

Smash Hero
If me and Mike dont team for this. (Money Johns)

Dub wanna team or Jim?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Hes saving up for college so he wont spend as much money for tourneys. ):

He still plays tho.

We are trying to go to the duke tourney if Vilt picks up his phone or gets on.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i plan on making some upsets in this. PP, you're going down. (lolbrawl)

oh, and I'll probably tie Jim again in Melee. We've tied...the last 3 tournaments we were both at. lmao

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
DP too good.

Bring it on, Stongers. I will prepare for our Brawl set by watching no Brawl videos and playing Melee/talking about Melee with various people.

I'll read the Marth general discussion though. That's...sometimes fun.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lets see...3$ mm...plus the 1 buck door fee...leaves me with...0 dollars exactly

@.@

i'll see if i can get some money, i just wanted friendlies >.>

THO

Smash Apprentice
Oh **** smash brothers, ****, i totally forgot about this game.

And man PLUR lets hope you don't take me and bill out again like last time. Man you ****in ***** me ****, no stock, no time, ****in one instantly, i was like ****. But yeah, dude I'm exited. And sup.

Oh and there's this picture in Echo and Karns place covered in *****. I didn't know they were that into it, but yeah, they just draw huge ***** all over the ****ing place man. This tourney is gonna be all about some D. D in your beard, D in the curtains, D up the ***. ****ing D man. Nice.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Oh **** smash brothers, ****, i totally forgot about this game.

And man PLUR lets hope you don't take me and bill out again like last time. Man you ****in ***** me ****, no stock, no time, ****in one instantly, i was like ****. But yeah, dude I'm exited. And sup.

Oh and there's this picture in Echo and Karns place covered in *****. I didn't know they were that into it, but yeah, they just draw huge ***** all over the ****ing place man. This tourney is gonna be all about some D. D in your beard, D in the curtains, D up the ***. ****ing D man. Nice.
****it, David. I didn't want to give you the loss at Omni's. I was sitting there playing Melee while waiting for you. Blame Ben for that one. I know you would've destroyed me. We both know you would've. IMO you're the best Brawl+ player in the state.

THO

Smash Apprentice
hahahaha. man i was just trying to be funny, ****. But hell yeah, next week gonna be tight. Lets make sure we have a ****load of setups so every one is playing constantly.

Also, if there is enough hype I'll probably be grilling out at the venue *****es. Makin some burgers and D's and such. So if you wantin some ****in good **** just sorta say **** yes.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I will also be leaving after melee, except for some friendlies. I may have a friend along too.

not that anyone cares. >:

Top Bottom