• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia: OVAH! Who won?

X1-12

Smash Champion
@X1 Explain why I'm scummier if Smarg flips scum.
Because when asked you tried to avoid commenting on him, then when pushed to answer ASAP you gave a really weak lame response which was super non-committal and not really much of a stance at all.

@seikend: What gender is Smar? (don't answer if you're not seikend)

FYI all we should wagon Seikend around... now.

Vote: Seikend

lets go people. JTB, Squeedle, BSL I want you guys on. And kuz

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
meh, i dont really see it, X1.

we can be friends though.

unvote
vote: seikend

im coming back to you, after this is done, squirtle. I dont think it's TvT. thanks for calling me town, though. i really appreciate it.

X1-12

Smash Champion
For those who want reasoning:
Fine, I'll answer the question. I just don't want discussion happening. Kinda defeats the point of having to confirm.

No, smar doesn't look scummy. Having read DnD Mafia before, the reference makes sense. Not sure how I feel about her suspicion of Aposl.

There's not been anything significant enough to say that smar is scum yet.
Notice here how Seik spends so much saying he has no read on Smar. He says, she's not scummy, but he gets what she's saying, but there's this other thing I'm not sure about, but there's nothing to say she's scum.

So much fluff, this is classic early pressured noob-scum, they don't want to just make short posts so they fluff out anything to make it look like their contributing. If he was town with a clean conscience then he'd just say he's got no read, as opposed to just flapping around saying the same thing 5 times over

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm fine with a Seikend wagon

unvote vote Seikend

Sqweedle

Smash Rookie
@BSL
FMPOV i feel mafia would not try and make his/her stance to something like that, or even suspect it.

so yeah, that's just my call.

X1-12

Smash Champion
toasting get that Seik vote on while you're here. If thats gboy then remember your first game.. :) If its kuz then you smell :p but vote with me anyway

Sqweedle

Smash Rookie
you responded to me in a good manner, and you didn't really have any pushing intentions but only suspiscions which i feel is town.

Sqweedle

Smash Rookie
also i think mafia wouldn't even care, they would just go "oh, there's nothing there i can use towards my advantage."

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Smar is female.

Yeah, my first and last points are repeats. I tend to summarise at the end.

The second point refers specifically to the first post Smar makes. It's a null tell.
The third point refers specifically to the second post Smar makes. I don't know what to think of this.

There's a clear difference between the two. One could be scummy, the other isn't.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
that wasnt my point.

i think YOU are the one who is mafia, which is why it's SvT, not TvT.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT!

[4] Seikend - Sqweedle / GandhiLaserGun / BSL / JTB

[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] GandhiLaserGun
[0] BSL
[0] Asdioh
[0] KevinM
[0] Toasting Dat Walrus
[0] Smargaret
[0] JTB
[0] Aposl
[0] Sqweedle
[0] Glyphmoney
[0] J

[9] Not Voting: Pink Lemonade / Asdioh / KevinM / Toasting Dat Walrus / Seikend / Smargaret / J / Aposl / Glyphmoney

Please post on your hydra account X1!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Smar is female.

Yeah, my first and last points are repeats. I tend to summarise at the end.

The second point refers specifically to the first post Smar makes. It's a null tell.
The third point refers specifically to the second post Smar makes. I don't know what to think of this.

There's a clear difference between the two. One could be scummy, the other isn't.

you said you tend to summarize your posts at the end, yet you summarized only your first point?

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
When did you find this out compadre?

Totally fine with seik wagon still

sorry kat!
In Dissidia if I remember correctly.

Smarg was in a hydra with Gordito and made a post specifically stating she was female.

GandhiLaserGun

Smash Rookie
hm, K.

Don't lynch him, or even get a claim till me and kuz BOTH have said its cool and we've re-read to make sure, but I'm pre;' confident we got a scum here.

@Kataklysm: sorry I acutally forgot I was hydraing! I'll do my best from now on

Seikend

Smash Journeyman

you said you tend to summarize your posts at the end, yet you summarized only your first point?
No. The first point is stating I don't see Smarg as scummy.

The fourth is stating that there's nothing significant enough to say Smarg as scum. There's nothing significant because out of the two posts one is a null and the other I don't know what to think of. There's a lack of information.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
"hmm... i know nothing about XXXX, but ill go in and cause a confrontation over nothing just because i can"

when do you confront something without information?

Sqweedle

Smash Rookie
i was reffering towards the scum vibe of smarg, i don't really see it myself but i do see scum in seikend.

and once again, not eye to eye.. you can confront someone and know nothing about them but you can still try to figure them out, BSL. ;)

smargaret

Smash Rookie
x1, take a good look at my name:

sMARGARET. Margaret is a fairly common female name, no?

Aposl is either very noob or very scum. Possibly both. X1 has a good point about Seik/fluffposting, even though his little "test" is flawed. And early game wagons are fun.

Vote: Seikend

smargaret

Smash Rookie
No, you didn't. You made a point, that says nothing about the merits of that point.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
@Smarg

Having been introduced you in Dissidia as female was the biggest flaw in the test really. Whether I'm scum or town, I already knew your gender so it doesn't test if I was being fed information or lines by scummates either way.

However, by trying to use the test I can see GLG as town.

BSL answering the question for soup still is iffy, but he's town for now.

Soup is looking kinda scummy.

GandhiLaserGun

Smash Rookie
kuz who the hell is this Seikend kid and what did you teach him. Is he being fed these lines? Really think about it though before you answer. Is #155 him trying to look clever, and if so, is that scummy?

@Gboy: Make kuz answer that please, not yourself

GandhiLaserGun

Smash Rookie
also @Kuz: Scum often call their attacker town to appease them/mitigate the attack (Swiss used to do it all the time). Just letting you know bro.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
It's essentially the same point I made about kuz in DnD. His posts are scummy, but they're scummy in a way that could be attributed to being a new player. There's some other stuff that I'm waiting to see more.

Seik - bad reasoning. Very bad. Scum X1 could just as easily see that my username has some female indications and expect you to pick up on them, and then use that to put associative tells between us.

Soup always looks scummy. Order has little to do with being scummy/not - it's a nulltell.

Aposl

Smash Ace
i was reffering towards the scum vibe of smarg, i don't really see it myself but i do see scum in seikend.

and once again, not eye to eye.. you can confront someone and know nothing about them but you can still try to figure them out, BSL. ;)
This works in the favor of scum much more, they know their targets and can seemingly for no reason make accusations during this period under the guise of "this is just how you play" If they have a good reason then its more likely that they are town, or the accused is stupid and bad at defending themselves.

Top Bottom