• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia: OVAH! Who won?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Watcher-Tracker Claim as a VT
Saying he didn't have his role PM yet he had scum and town reads (yet he already stated he wished he was scum.)
Hardly contributing anything noteworthy

and alot of other ****, probably like bad stances, because i really dont remember asdioh pushing for anything.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure you didn't pick up on those on your reread. I thought you pushed them back in D1 and D2.

But 'kay. Possible that it just reminded you of them.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Done my reread.

Yeah, I want J lynched. Not JTB.

A J scum flip: Gives us a ton to work with. I can look into it later, but it will look good for myself, glyph, JTB, some others. It will look bad for Soup, possibly TDW, possibly PL, some others. All I know is it gives us a LOT to work with.

A J town flip: will look bad for myself, glyph, JTB, some others, it will look good for soup, some others, etc.

I'm not sure what a JTB flip will give us. If he flips town, seik was one of his top scumpicks right? I'll have to look into him in that case. Definitely look more into J in that case. Soup as well.
If he flips scum, that will look pretty good for J, maybe for soup, maybe for TDW, I don't know I'll have to look into it more extensively.

Sorry J, I'm going with Glyph/JTB/NotSoup on this one, I want you lynched.
I like this post a lot. Asdioh could easily have lynched town JTB (He was at L-1 and had claimed) but he didn't. Instead he sticks to J, which was at L-3 or something.

On the other hand TDW hardcore defended against a J lynch and worked hard to push a JTB lynch. This was their only significant bit of posting D1.

In D2 Asdioh's vote on Soup was pretty scummy. Looks bad.

On the other hand J... wasn't around at all, except right at the beginning :/. The timing of replacing out was unfortunate, but eh. Not sure what to think of it.

Still sticking with TDW/J/Soup scumteam. Not too confident on Soup. Possibly Godfather, taking my day scumread over my (possible :awesome:) night action.

What Soup is interchangeable with depends on those GLG and Kev posts.

Unvote

Zen is at L-1 so I can't vote yet.

I feel Zen/Asdioh is S vs T or T vs S. Zen scum would clear Asdioh in my mind and vice versa.

GandhiLaserGun

Smash Rookie
caught up some. Sorry for inactivity kat. IRL stuff losing me mafiamotivation.

Town:
Asdioh -when he was put at L-1 ages ago he wa
Aposl - fast and fearless responses. Also noobscum only use terrible logic when defending themselves. He's using terrible logic to attack others
Soup - derp

Scum:
Seik - TDW was asking him seriously paper-thin questions. He's too quick to accept reads. i.e right at the start of the game I tried a simple trap and he instantly had me as town. He's much more paranoid as town, he would be fully aware that I could fake that. I beleive Seik claimed cop? Sounds really hard to do after someone has already claimed it, gone unCCed then died and flipped not cop. lol.
Zen - J was scummy as hell. Zen still isn't very townie. Zen

Its a pain but answers to these ASAP would really help me contribute in the limbo-like state where I'm playing without having fully read.

1.) Has zen broken his post restriction at all?
2.) What claims have occured, and what details about the claims have been revealed.
3.) Where the votes at

also

Also intentionally breaking the posting restriction yesterday and today would result in a modkill.

If the mod feels that it was an accident then I would be given a warning and another restriction which would result in a modkill upon breaking either. Not sure if J piced any of that. I pretty much skimmed the game.

I have LA until Saturday but I'll still be posting. I'm thinking Glyph is scum though. I'll go back and post why I think Asdioh and Glyph are scummy specifically, but I have class right now.

hello: Sue
This is bull****.

1.) **** off would Kat leave anything where he has to guess if its an accident or not. bull****.
2.) lol would he get you modkilled for breaking a posting restriction.
3.) Just generally the idea of one day you being forced to post only pictures, then the same person who gave you that decided that the next Day they'd just make you write Hello: Sue. buuuullll.

GandhiLaserGun

Smash Rookie
also wrt: claims. I understand JTB claimed a number or something? has anyone else claimed number or anything if so include it all please.

#HBC | ѕoup

probably V/LA for a long time, taking a break from mafia, not really motivated to play

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
ugh what.

"I'm much more paranoid as town" - I've been in one game so far, in a hydra. Good job meta-ing when I was in a hydra in a game you wern't in.

I didn't claim cop. We're hypocopping. Go read D3 properly please.

1)No, don't believe so.
2) J - Town watcher, Asdioh VT, Soup VT. That's it I think. We're also hypocopping.
3)Votecount wasn't long ago.

JTB didn't claim a number. No one did. Why do you ask?

#HBC | ѕoup

kay', just not really in the mood to try, or to play, prolly gonna chill and play some more SSB; or portal 2.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
@GLG I don't believe you're lurking scum, I think you've genuinely been inactive and haven't read properly. How long do you think it'll be until you're properly caught up?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
anyway if a Zen lynch takes place while I'm at work, that's fine with me. good luck.

GandhiLaserGun

Smash Rookie
I think its pretty clearly stated that I'm in the process of re-reading. Not really sure why at all you need to remind me to do so, but if advice dogging is what gets you off then feel free to carry on. I also note how defensive you just got then when I called you scum. Its not simply just questioning the strength of my meta nor calmly pointing out that its flawed but its you getting all uptight because I called you scum.

@Zen: Any stances? A quick overview of your posts says no. Did you ever explain your sudden TDW hammer? I've searched for posts by you and I see advice dogging and attacking glyph for ******* narrowminded reasons but nothing else.

@Asdioh you looked town when you were put at L-1 ages. thats all really. Also do you see an inconsistency between #2328 and #2331? The first looks like Seik gearing up to attack me but then later he just decides I'm town. Scum about to attack me but not wanting to look like a 180? Yet D1 he thought I was town then when I wasn't here was he saying the same? Am I only town when I'm playing?

Zen is at L-1. Good thing I bothered to check. Very much considering just hammering now.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I'm not advice dogging. I wanted to see if you'd be done in time for the deadline. In a week-ish.

I was "all uptight" because your points against me were just dumb. It wasn't pointing out anything scummy I did, nor even twisting anything. It was simply wrong. I did not claim cop and you don't have a reliable meta on me.

Give me something that's actually of some quality and I'll respond nicely. Spout pure BS and yeah, I'm gonna be annoyed.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
also wrt: claims. I understand JTB claimed a number or something? has anyone else claimed number or anything if so include it all please.
“This board is numbered 1 to 13.

There are randomised names belonging to each of you behind these numbers. But who is what?

Deceivers amongst you may already know the answer. These deceivers can deceive even further when they score a row or column on the board.

Progress further in this wild experiment by sacrificing one person to the bingo board.”
unvote vote: GLG

Modconfirmed information that scum gets power-ups from getting a row or column. Why would town be concerned with the draws of the board?

J/GLG need to go today.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I wanted a full list of claims. For example if Seik had claimed number 1 or 7 or something I'd be less inclined to lynch him than had he claimed 9 or 8.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Have you read this thread at all? No one has ever even mentioned claiming a number, mostly because no one knows theirs.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
>Town doesn't know their number
>X1 asks for people to claim their number
>???

You better have a good explanation GLG.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Thats ****ing bull****. Quote me where I asked anyone to claim number. I asked if any numbers had been claimed, not that people should claim them.

X1-12

Smash Champion
ARE YOU ****ING DUMB. I LITERALLY JUST ANSWERED THAT IN #2338 I'd be less inclined to lynch someone if it gave scum a complete line, or near to that.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
.____________.

TOWN DOESN'T KNOW THEIR NUMBER. THEREFORE YOU #2338 MAKES NO SENSE.

Try again.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT!

[3] Zen - Asdioh / Pink Lemonade / Soupamario
[1] GandhiLaserGun - Glyphmoney
[1] Glyphmoney - Aposl

[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] KevinM
[0] Seikend
[0] Aposl
[0] Soupamario
[0] Asdioh

[4] Not Voting: GandhiLaserGun / KevinM / Zen / Seikend

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
The only thing I'm waiting for now is whatever Kev was talking about in #2286

Otherwise I'm fine with the Day ending.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Woops been a little scatterbrained and didn't realize how long its been since I've posted.

Still in support of a Zen lynch, since we need to figure out something about this and keeping Zen around and letting suspicions about role blocking/posting restrictions fester...its only going to get worse if we don't do something toDay.

Only other accpetable lynch I can see is GLG for that very scummy statement about numbers. GLG has also been quite a nonpresence this game and that is worrisome because its hard enough to get a read on X1 as it is.

So Zen or X1 toDay, my vote is staying on Zen for now like it has all Day because honestly I think this whole double role blocking thing is just too much of a distraction without knowing if it is legit or not.

Aposl

Smash Ace
there is no number claim, so you guys going after glg makes you look scummy, remember scum can see numbers, we cant...

As scum he has no need to ask for numbers...

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
@PL

I remember in D2 J was a super strong town read for you.

Does this remain the same?
If so, what's your reasoning for voting J?
If not, what changed your mind?

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
PL doesn't even mention anything about J's alignment. Just voting on the basis of "clearing things up" even when J was a super townread for them.

J Scum flip : Soup
J Town Flip: PL, Asdioh

KevinM and Aposl need to be looked at regardless of flip. Moreso Kev.

Aposl

Smash Ace
uhh my top 3 right now are:

Zen - glyph or zen is scum i say zen because the posting restrictions dont make sense, and zen's martyrdom could end up revealing glyph
PL - seemed kinda buddied by TDW earlier
& Seik :D (idk #3 is very null/scum) ATM, working on it though: basically you jump on others arguments too much, and whenever you say you have an original idea, you say but ill look into that person later... seems bandwagony alll the time. (ill admit right now these are just me feelings, of how you've been acting, do not have the hard quotes to back this up)

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
there is no number claim, so you guys going after glg makes you look scummy, remember scum can see numbers, we cant...

As scum he has no need to ask for numbers...
Uhh, where did you see that scum can see numbers? All I see is confirmation that a bingo benefits scum.

Either you've just scumslipped or misread really badly.

Seik: Its pretty much a whole lotta parroting, but in a catch up post I can understand some of that. PL needs to pick up its activity, but otherwise isn't very high on my lynching list.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Huh. I remember Glyph saying a similar thing regarding TDW.

Rereading Glyph on D2.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Kay. Reread, wasn't as bad as I thought.

Obviously fine with Glyph is J flips scum.

On a J town flip will look into Glyph but the other two are priorities.

PL Scum flip would lead me to Glyph scum.

Don't think Kev will be posting any time soon.

Zen, got anything to say? I intend to hammer.

Top Bottom