• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia: OVAH! Who won?

Aposl

Smash Ace
“13 numbers. 13 players. Welcome to this experiment. Some of you here are not what you…“, there was a slight hesitation in this individual’s voice, “…seem?”

It was at this point where some faces began to drop and it was clear whatever this situation was, it would be bumpy to say the least.

The member continued speaking and everyone carefully listened:

“This board is numbered 1 to 13.

There are randomised names belonging to each of you behind these numbers. But who is what?

Deceivers amongst you may already know the answer. These deceivers can deceive even further when they score a row or column on the board.

Progress further in this wild experiment by sacrificing one person to the bingo board.”
_

As hours passed, it was decided that JTB would be the first sacrifice. He walked up to the board, sobbing slightly. He turned around.

"Good luck, town!"

this is from the end of day one glyph, I assume deceivers are mafia, and if they know numbers they can prolly tell their scummates

Aposl

Smash Ace
@seik

chill brah we have plenty of time in the day, y dont we run a wagon on glyph, the other side of the TvS, so we can get some more answers, especially if zen flipping town wont give you any right now, hammering makes no sense

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
unvote

can't let you do that (just yet) Seikfox. I'm here (kind of, got dishes to do) and will hopefully be able to do something or other worthwhile before the hammer.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
@seik

chill brah we have plenty of time in the day, y dont we run a wagon on glyph, the other side of the TvS, so we can get some more answers, especially if zen flipping town wont give you any right now, hammering makes no sense
:/

Zen flipping town will give me a lot more answers than Zen scum.

Didn't you think Zen was scummier earlier?

Who's scummier, Zen or Glyph?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Huh, I hadn't looked at that quote like that Aposl. But the way its phrased still could only mean that scum knows who the deceivers are (ie, each other), not necessarily the numbers of town.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT!

[2] Zen - Pink Lemonade / Soupamario
[1] GandhiLaserGun - Glyphmoney
[1] Glyphmoney - Aposl

[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] KevinM
[0] Seikend
[0] Aposl
[0] Soupamario
[0] Asdioh

[5] Not Voting: GandhiLaserGun / KevinM / Zen / Seikend / Asdioh

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline set for Thursday, April 28th, Midnight GMT.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I thought he was at L-1 before that and I was going to hammer.

Zen was actually at L-2 back then.

I'm terrible at keeping up with votes.

Aposl

Smash Ace
zen is def scummier, but not enough to insinuate 100% anything about glyph if zen flips town. If i had to choose it would be zen, i would even be okay with it if zen was lynched right now, but Im optimistic and think we can get more out of this day.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
@Apsol

Why are you voting Glyph, and why were you asking me to join the Glyph wagon?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Meh, I guess I don't really have anything else to say or do, besides wait for Kevin, who is MIA. I was thinking a Glyph wagon could be done, but I'd rather not have him claim, it wouldn't help.

Vote: Zen

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Tired of waiting.

Aposl says he sees both Glyph and Zen as scummy but Zen moreso.

@seik

Two things.

1. Sudden defence of Zen. Even though Zen is apparently Aposl's scummiest pick.

2. Says "y dont we run a wagon on glyph, the other side of the TvS"

So... they're both scummy, but he says this is TvS? :/.

He says he thinks Zen is scummier but his actions don't indictate that at all. He isn't voting Zen and he's defending himself against a Zen lynch.

Zen first, then Aposl.

Let's go.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Meh, I guess I don't really have anything else to say or do, besides wait for Kevin, who is MIA. I was thinking a Glyph wagon could be done, but I'd rather not have him claim, it wouldn't help.

Vote: Zen
Woah woah woah hold on.

Why were you hoping for a Glyph wagon?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
@seik

Woah woah woah hold on.

Why were you hoping for a Glyph wagon?
I read Aposls post and considered it, that's all. I wasn't hoping for it. But I decided I'll continue standing with Glyph, due to his extreme confidence in a Zen scum flip. If Zen doesn't flip scum then I really don't know what to think about Glyph, but that can only be decided after lynching Zen.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
'Kay.

Asdioh, give me your thoughts on Aposl and I think I'll be done for the day.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT!

[3] Zen - Pink Lemonade / Soupamario
/ Asdioh
[1] GandhiLaserGun - Glyphmoney
[1] Glyphmoney - Aposl

[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] KevinM
[0] Seikend
[0] Aposl
[0] Soupamario
[0] Asdioh

[4] Not Voting: GandhiLaserGun / KevinM / Zen / Seikend

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline set for Thursday, April 28th, Midnight GMT.

KevinM receives his first prod!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Aposl could very easily be scum, hiding under the noob guise as I did in my first game.
I was gonna do a quick iso, but tl;dr. I tried thinking of the stances he's taken, but I can't really remember much, except Smarg scum early game, and more recently thinking Zen/Glyph are scummy. I don't know if my inability to remember his stances is due to me just being bad at remembering, or him taking weak/flip-floppy stances. Do you think you can answer that one for me? Heh.

But yeah, I'd prefer Zen lynched toDay, obviously.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Don't remember his stances. The only one I remember was him pushing Kevscum D1. I don't think he pushed any other scumpicks of his. Could be wrong.

My scum read on him is mostly based on J/Glyph toDay and how the rest of his play left little impression on me.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Oh, PL! Forgot about you.

Explanation for voting Zen please when they were previously a strong town read.

Thanks.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
:/.

It was a very easy question to answer. Not sure why PL didn't answer it.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
there is no number claim, so you guys going after glg makes you look scummy, remember scum can see numbers, we cant...

As scum he has no need to ask for numbers...
The problem is that GLG acted like we could even claim numbers, which if he were town he knows that we do not know our numbers, if he doesn't have one there is no reason to suspect anyone else has one that they even could claim. It could be a scum slip, which I admit would be a really careless scum slip for X1. IGMEOY GLG, but still feel better about a Zen lynch.

@PL

I remember in D2 J was a super strong town read for you.

Does this remain the same?
If so, what's your reasoning for voting J?
If not, what changed your mind?
D2 was a decent town read on J, D1 I had the strongest town read on J I had had but I honestly didn't think the roleblock and posting restriction possibility was too far fetched. Honestly I feel behind on this thread (Ran was going to keep me up to date here while I got started in Pizza mafia but then he got busy too) but Zen's play has been so-so and the "hello:sue" restriction...I don't understand how that fits into yesterDay's restriction.

The J/Zen player slot honestly confuses me, and it's hard to scumhunt when so much of the game revolves around if J/Zen's claim is true, and I feel like the whole town is struggling with that and it will only get worse if we let it go until toMorrow.

PL doesn't even mention anything about J's alignment. Just voting on the basis of "clearing things up" even when J was a super townread for them.

J Scum flip : Soup
J Town Flip: PL, Asdioh

KevinM and Aposl need to be looked at regardless of flip. Moreso Kev.
I am honestly having a very hard time figuring out J/Zen's alignment, and I find I constantly have an issue with remedying J's play with his claim. Claim is scummy, J's play wasn't imo. Zen's play has not been great since he replaced in, and with that factored in with the claim I would say Zen is null-scummy. Really my vote on Zen is foremost because I want to clear things up with the player slot, being completely honest.

Oh, PL! Forgot about you.

Explanation for voting Zen please when they were previously a strong town read.

Thanks.
Kk I explained above but if you have any further questions about it just let me know.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Aah, 'kay. Like the response. Can you explain why Zen's play is scummy for you though? I felt the opposite about J and Zens posts honestly.

Also what's your current scumpicks besides Zen and possibly GLG? Have they changed at all since the stances you posted in D2?

:phone:

Aposl

Smash Ace
i never said glyph was scummy, i aid zen was but with a own flip i m going to tunnel glyph hard

Aposl

Smash Ace
also i didnt defend zen.

I was saying why dont you want to take enough from the Zen situation so IF, wich zen wont, Zen flips town you know what your reaction will be. Instead you are willing to go into a decision blindly. The only reason I suggested a glyph wagon was so we could cement him as the anti -zen. In other words IF Zen flip town we have a scumpick.

why do I want to convince you and others into agreeing with this? because 1 I think its the correct approach, 2 I lock you into agreeing with me, and then if you stray from agreed stance, you look scummy tommorow for changing your position against Glyph (giving me more to work with, capish?). I dont like the idea of lynching someone with a 100 percent hope they are scum and no contingency plan, thats what it seems you were going for seik (unintentionly).

Especially with the whole, lets lynch zen, then aposl, which the connection between the two is very limited, and weak. Cmon man, its obvious your trying to make me defensive as a counter to you being defensive. Y do you need a lynch this quick? you even almost forgot to get a response to some of the questions you asked, as a result of your lack of patience. I am just saying lets take it slow so we get the most out of the day, still WANT A ZEN lynch at the end though, I will even hammer if you so like.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Ughhh. Horribly scummy but I can't break it down currently.

Will do so tommorow when I'm on the computer.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Glyph is null leaning scum, but I'm mad inclined to believe that Glyph and J aren't the same alignment. If J flips scum, Glyph is town, and vice versa. And PL is town.
coming from a mafia member himself.

I was actually looking for a quote from TDW that went something like "either J or Glyph is scum, I'm fine with lynching either" as J (Zens) strongest defense, but then I realized the quote was actually "BSL or Glyph"
so yeah Glyph is probably town. And I couldn't find the quote but I definitely remember it?

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Aah, 'kay. Like the response. Can you explain why Zen's play is scummy for you though? I felt the opposite about J and Zens posts honestly.

Also what's your current scumpicks besides Zen and possibly GLG? Have they changed at all since the stances you posted in D2?

Well part of the problem, which isn't his fault if the posting restriction is true, but the "Hello: Sue" thing is really strange and I don't know how it lines up with the posting restriction from D2.

The actually suspicious things are just little things that add up, such as the sudden hammer on TDW and the fact that he has spent most of toDay explaining for J and defending himself. His suspicions of Glyph are very narrowly focused on his actions/interactions with J, but does not look at the larger picture and his broader actions in the game. Even if he still finds him scummy after looking at broader posts, at least it would be a more complete picture. Not sure I believe the breaking posting restriction=modkill, but idk Kat's mod style so I guess it is possible...but still unlikely. There are a lot of posts but many boil down to self-defense or addressing questions.

Iffy posts in 2270 and 2303. 2270 Zen says that he would rather be lynched than modkilled, and to a certain point I understand that. 2303 is an appeal that his lynch isn't the best toDay; once again understandable if he is a pr. However, this part doesn't set well with me:

If Glyph did happen to flip town, then I'd be willing to just be lynched to stop being a distraction, but he should really be lynched today.
Piece by piece his arguments are reasonable, but these could also very well be signs of scum trying to live Day by Day and get a lynch off that is not on him.

I do give Zen credit though on his Asdioh post, he did put effort into it and dug beyond just J's connections. However, this isn't too much in the scheme of things, especially when he turned around and started pushing Glyph and left the Asdioh case behind. I feel J did a lot more scumhunting and that is what gave me a town vibe on J, and Zen all in all has been scummier and the claim and posting restriction, those are the kickers that makes me worry about Zen scum.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Dude, I was responding to a post in another mafia game when my internet went out and I took a nap, but then I had a freaking dream about mafia! I was playing in a game hosted by Soup, and for some reason, late in the Day, I was given a posting restriction that required me to add a number at the end of my post (he gave me a list of numbers to use in order, which was a pain in the *** because I kept closing the tab of his PM so I had to keep checking which number I was supposed to use next) and I kept forgetting to include the posting restriction, and then he like, edited a bunch of my posts that I made BEFORE the posting restriction and I got SO MAD.
I also remember the number 33 being really important.

This is totally off-topic, by the way. Kevin should post, Zen should post, and then we should lynch Zen.

Also, Soup kept changing his avatar and it was really annoying.
Wtf Soup, you were in my dream ._.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Post 33 was made by TDW who is scum

Asdioh is clearly a prophet. Soup, quick change your avatar!

(I seriously went back and re-read page 33 to see if there was some kind of super game breaking post in it, but didn't see anything :c)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
seriously though, DreamSoup is the worst game moderator. He keeps sending you irrelevant one-liner PMs.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Asdioh said:
Also, Soup kept changing his avatar and it was really annoying.
Wtf Soup, you were in my dream ._.
what was i doing?
besides your mom
:cool:

lol, like what, asdioh?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I don't know.
My dream contained something to do with Pokemon, Cowboy Bebop, and lots and lots of buttered popcorn. Also, irl mafia.

Anyway, where the hell did Kevin go :urg:

Top Bottom