• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia: OVAH! Who won?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Man I just want to get this underway.

Put Aposl above me I guess and follow Asdioh's list. Any objections?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'll just finish X1s tally, ignoring Kevins vote since yeah.
Points tally

kev 24
GLG 12
PL 10
Aposl 9
Glyph 9
Seik 5

GLG claims first, then PL, then Aposl and Glyph (they'll confirm over the phone that they click Submit at the same time) and then Seik?
To clarify, this list, not his personal preference

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I guess? That post doesn't seem all that significant to me. The only reason I would say it's town is because he seems to be given an honest, well-thought-out answer.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
*buzzes in*

It's town because J is more focused on achieving people to like him (which worked with me :urg:) then actually getting to the grit of the game and playing for your wincon.

i'll take universal changes in autonomy for 500.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Its town because Seik wouldn't be that blatant in defending him over such a minor thing if they were aligned together

discuss

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I really don't see that as anything significant, even with J flipping scum, simply because the argument was so detached from the actual game. Had Seik quoted J doing something scummy and then had good reasons as to why it made sense, then I could see where you were coming from. As it is, I'd say null.

I agree that Seik is probably town, but I disagree with your read on that post.

July

Smash Apprentice
Going to be away rest of the Day on a hydra date :33

Anyways, I really like that post, nothing earth shattering but he basically said that J wasn't playing to the town wincon while he could see X1 doing so. Seik is a town read for me anyways but it also says something about X1...we will see.

Idk when claiming will get going but if you want us to claim today it has to be in like the next hour or so.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
turns out Ran and July know each other irl.

anywho, we should get to that claiming business, or else we're getting nowhere.

kev 24
GLG 12
PL 10
Aposl 9
Glyph 9
Seik 5

ignore Kev since he's obviously not here.

July

Smash Apprentice
turns out Ran and July know each other irl
Lol Ran and I are dating irl, he's the whole reason I'm on smashboards and got into mafia :p

Anyways, the only thing I care about in terms of claiming order is that once claiming starts it goes in a timely manner, so once we start claiming everyone the next person to claim does so the next time they post.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
KevinM reaches his second prod.

At this stage other players can kindly request replacements on inactive players with 2 or more prods if said players continue to be inactive.

X1-12

Smash Champion
@Mod: At the end of the previous Day, KevinM went 48 hours without posting, Obviously prodding him would have been silly, but does it count as +1 to his prod-count?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@Mod if KevinM or Red Ruy does not respond within the next 48 hours, i request a modkill.

@july

aww, that's cute.

Aposl

Smash Ace
If mod kills kevin m and he flips town that would be very interesting IMO

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Well, since the claiming isn't happening, I'll try to go back to plain old scumhunting.

Looking through some stuff right now... first I want to ask, why are we sure Soup is town, again? Is it because Nabe called him town/TDW tried to get him lynched? Is there anything else?
Because while looking through I once again saw the part where he put me to L-1 "accidentally with a side of purpose" and it made me suddenly want to lynch him :awesome:

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
@Mod if KevinM or Red Ruy does not respond within the next 48 hours, i request a modkill.

@july

aww, that's cute.
Thank you :3

Well, since the claiming isn't happening, I'll try to go back to plain old scumhunting.

Looking through some stuff right now... first I want to ask, why are we sure Soup is town, again? Is it because Nabe called him town/TDW tried to get him lynched? Is there anything else?
Because while looking through I once again saw the part where he put me to L-1 "accidentally with a side of purpose" and it made me suddenly want to lynch him :awesome:
We've had a town read on him pretty much all game, he's been really active and I've seen him scumhunting. TDW trying to get him lynched definitely did help as well. I do think that one incident was scummy but overall Soup is pretty strong in terms of my town reads.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
J you asked me for my opinions on you two, here they are, I am not voting on these as I do no feel that strongl yet.

J, you have been either very honest from the beggenning or very scummy. Your like the village idiot who thought it would be funny to act like mafia. Or to put a nicer view on it, you seem you like to straight shoot and that makes you unintentionally look bad. The whole yeah, I am town, its been so long thing at the begenning of the game, seems legitimate to me, but i dont know you. Someone who knows your playstyle closley could know you like to do gambit plays. if that is in fact hat you were doing props, because Im falling for it. Later you or soeone arguing for you (sorry cant remember off the top of my head) said that you like people to have fun while you play. This was during your exchang with x1 i beleive? This was a not scummy, but anti - town attitude. Not because it isnt fun to have someone like that playing, but it doesnt help town. Not really seeing it as a scum action, more of an inaction for town, wich I of all people cant blame you for doing.
This is a pretty big "J is null" point. I only quoted part of his post, look at the rest.

Page 40 (on 40 posts per page) has a bunch of interactions with J and TDW. Notice how J calls TDW out specifically.

Recent scumpicks are JTB and Aposl. G2G now for real. Bye
would he include one town and one scummate in his list?

JTB reacting to the wagon forming on him D1: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12504862&postcount=1595 <-- take a look.

Glyph posting relations and stuff http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12499665&postcount=1384 <-- take a look.
At the bottom of this post:
J-scum flip would imply: PL Scum, potential Seikend scum, potential Soup scum. Asdioh town.
Glyph, do you still think this?

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12503978&postcount=1562 another J post to note

Posting my stances just incase someone hammers me.

Scum - J, Seikend, Soupamario/Smargaret
Town - Asdioh, Glyph, KevM, Smargaret (if Soupamario flips scum)

Everyone else null. Vig, shoot J if you don't trust his watcher claim, otherwise, shoot Aposl for being useless, you don't want him in lylo/mylo.

Glyph, push for the J lynch toMorrow and don't let him get away.
J and Aposl talk a lot on D2 after J's supposed "communication block." Here is a post around the middle of this talk, with Aposl's reasoning for talking to him so much: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12516739&postcount=1785

as scum i would say

j, soup, seik,

as town

kevinm, glyph, asidoh, aposl

null

walrus, glg, pl, nabe
no one wants to comment this isnt even that controversial guys, J looks bad,lets hear some feed back or you just look scummy: PL, GLG, nabe cmon!

Vote J
he's voting for J, this is a good thing.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12534314&postcount=2017 TDW being upset with GLG tunneling J. Calls Seik obvtown.

Unvote
Vote: TDW

That was unexpected, but it explains some of those wishy-washy stances from yesterDay and the shift of focus toDay.

I still think your play was scummy but I don't see any reason why Nabe as scum would want to fake claim under very little pressure just to get TDW killed, so I'm assuming this is legit.
No reluctance to believe Nabe's cop/guilty claim. Pretty good reasoning, too...

vote: TDW

Nabe, why out yourself when the doctor is dead? I'm glad you've got a guilty and all, but now you're just probably going to die tonight...
Also accepts it right away.

well nabe, i was thinking about it, and..i suppose, i just have a feeling we're gonna have that **** claim again.

unvote vote TDW

investigate Asdioh for me if this day comes to a close soon.
More reluctant to vote (which TDW points out)

Anyway, a guilty on Kuz? Last time I ignored that, I ended up regretting it :troll:

unvote
Vote: Toastin Dat Walrus
rofl

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12534989&postcount=2047 Glyph evaluating TDW's stances, being correct about J/TDW scumteam.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12535048#post12535048 check out TDW's reaction to the guilty, and Soup's immediate response. Hell, check out everything there, it was a pretty important part of the game.

Glyph is null leaning scum, but I'm mad inclined to believe that Glyph and J aren't the same alignment. If J flips scum, Glyph is town, and vice versa. And PL is town.
Gonna try to summarize TDW's stances at this point:
1. Pink Lemonade
2. GandhiLaserGun
3. Nabe
4. Asdioh
5. KevinM
7. Seikend
9. J - opposite of Glyph
11. Aposl
12. Soupamario
13. Glyphmoney - opposite of J

That's quite subjective. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that... I AM scumhunting. But how am I supposed to defend myself? Oh wait that's right I have people like Pink Lemonade who realize that I'm scumhunting. Ggs.
so soup and tdw are scum buddies,as well as pl....
scum

1.) Buddies Nabe
2.) Tries to redirect, move away from the guilty he has on him and start talking about other players
3.) Tries to act way more clued up than he is
4.) so much more redirection
5.) More buddying

discuss
GLG finally comes in and condemns TDW, one of the reasons I have a town read on GLG, in addition to his correct reasoning for thinking I'm town with regard to my L-1 reaction.

alright soup here we go!

I say tdw because i am believing nabes cop claim atm, everything else trickles down from there.

I noticed a strong buddy IMO early in the game from walrus to lemonade. I bit my tongue and waited for a tdw wagon/flip. TDW being guilty by cop nabe, links me to PL. TDW was very adamant about ran (unlike everyone else who was on that ridiculous ran shouldn't post bunk) going through a checks and balances so that PL would not have to deal with the wrath of a nooby ran, or nooby scummy ran posting and making PL look bad. He even hints (if i recall correctly)that he will not defend pl if ran does dumb stuff. In other words, heres some helpful advice but we cant really buddy because we are scum mates.

I am not going to qualify all my scum reads through tdw, but atm these are the relative ones. Right? Also I know my case is not airtight, this just looked interesting, and makes me suspicious of pl, that is all.
Or, you could be distancing from each other. Trying to get the other one lynched, flip guilty, and then look good for the survivor? It's a possibility.
Or one of you is scum and the other is town. Also a possibility.
I'm going to be brutally honest here too, had nabe not have a guilty on tdw, I wouldn't have suspected or even try to get him lynched.
hm
theres no reason for everyone not to respond to the tdw thing, it just makes you look scummy if he gets lynched and flips scum and you were completely silent, or didn't really voice your opinion enough. IMO it just seems like distancing. Obviously some players already said they wouldn't be able to play for a while but...

Oh, and Soup, wtf am I gonna say to you saying I'm scum calling you out for being a weak target? If I wanted to do that I'd have done it D1. What about the other people that are calling you scummy? Are they scum going after a weak target?
hm

Well if thats the case he failed the reaction test u were getting at, his reactions have been so precise and he basically tried to convince u of ur own motives to save his ***, and at some point the town is going to get wiegh down by suspicions of TDW and J and now Soup apparently so if we need to figure out something between the three of them. I find TDW most suspicious at this point and woul.d support his lynch toDay regardless of if the guilty is legit or not at this point.
argh why the hell can't I get a solid scumread on anyone -_-

Holy **** stop posting.

Anyways Nabe do you have any reason to believe you're sanity is in check? Otherwise we have no reason not to nail TDW tonight.

Only think I'm worried about is a correct gambit from scum leads to a bingo.. whatever that means.
kevin's only response to the TDW guilty

ok, this post is already too long, time for the hammer counts from each Day.

D1 votecounts:
VOTE COUNT!

[6] JTB - J / Soupamario / Pink Lemonade / Smargaret / Toasting Dat Walrus / Nabe
[6] J - Glyphmoney / GandhiLaserGun / KevinM / JTB / Asdioh / Seikend

[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] GandhiLaserGun
[0] Seikend
[0] Glyphmoney
[0] KevinM
[0] Toasting Dat Walrus
[0] Nabe
[0] Soupamario
[0] Aposl
[0] Asdioh
[0] Smargaret

[1] Not Voting - Aposl
VOTE COUNT!

[7] JTB - J / Soupamario / Pink Lemonade / Smargaret / Toasting Dat Walrus / Nabe
/ Seikend

[5] J - Glyphmoney / GandhiLaserGun / KevinM / JTB / Asdioh

[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] GandhiLaserGun
[0] Seikend
[0] Glyphmoney
[0] KevinM
[0] Toasting Dat Walrus
[0] Nabe
[0] Soupamario
[0] Aposl
[0] Asdioh
[0] Smargaret

[1] Not Voting - Aposl

D2:
VOTE COUNT!

[6] Toasting Dat Walrus - Nabe / Pink Lemonade / Glyphmoney / Soupamario / Aposl / Zen

[2] Zen - GandhiLaserGun / Seikend
[1] Soupamario - Toasting Dat Walrus

[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] GandhiLaserGun
[0] KevinM
[0] Seikend
[0] Glyphmoney
[0] Asdioh
[0] Nabe
[0] Aposl

[2] Not Voting: KevinM / Asdioh
D3:
VOTE COUNT!

[5] Zen - Pink Lemonade / Soupamario
/ Asdioh / Aposl / Glyphmoney

[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] KevinM
[0] Seikend
[0] Aposl
[0] Soupamario
[0] Asdioh
[0] Glyphmoney
[0] GandhiLaserGun

[4] Not Voting: GandhiLaserGun / KevinM / Zen / Seikend

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

well, after looking again, does anyone notice anything strange about the votecounts?

Does anyone there look like they don't want to lynch scum, but do want to lynch town?

Anyone that was called "obvtown" by confirmed scum?

._. I'm going to have to do a reread of Seik for reals.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Based off connections to J I would say PL is scum, but his play hasn't struck me as horribly scummy as of late.

I guess that makes him null for me overall.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
D1:
[7] JTB - J / Soupamario / Pink Lemonade / Smargaret / Toasting Dat Walrus / Nabe / Seikend <--put the confirmed towns in green, confirmed scum in red. Soup and PL I can see potential scum or town, Seik can also be potential scum.
[5] J - Glyphmoney / GandhiLaserGun / KevinM / JTB / Asdioh<-- these people are all town. I'll just give Kevin the benefit of the doubt for now.
[1] Not Voting - Aposl <-- didn't vote, dunno what to make of that.

D2:
[6] Toasting Dat Walrus - Nabe / Pink Lemonade / Glyphmoney / Soupamario / Aposl / Zen
[2] Zen - GandhiLaserGun / Seikend
[1] Soupamario - Toasting Dat Walrus
[2] Not Voting: KevinM / Asdioh

Ahah, just noticed that Seikend was on Zen here. That's cool, except TDW was the lynch... and Seik wasn't on Zen when he was the lynch on D3...

[5] Zen - Pink Lemonade / Soupamario / Asdioh / Aposl / Glyphmoney
[4] Not Voting: GandhiLaserGun / KevinM / Zen / Seikend

So... I thought Pink Lemonade and Aposl were two that were likely to be scum. Upon looking back, I'm having trouble finding concrete stuff to support this. Upon looking at the votecounts, they both took part in lynching scum: PL early on, and Aposl later on.

Seikend, however, hammered town, wasn't on the TDW lynch, and wasn't on the Zen lynch.

Soooooooooooooo....

1. Pink Lemonade - voting habits and behavior make me lean town.
2. GandhiLaserGun - town.
4. Asdioh - town.
5. KevinM - inactive as hell, will lynch if required.
7. Seikend - going to have to reread, do not like the way the votecounts make him look, not sure what to make of TDW calling him obvtown.
11. Aposl - hard to get a read on because he's new, but overall town.
12. Soupamario - hard to get a read on because he's Soup. He took part in the JTB lynch, but I guess he legitimately thought JTB was scum. Unless TDW's attempt to get him lynched was a bus, he's town.
13. Glyphmoney - town.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
@GLG aka X1: whenever you get here, claim please.

@Pink Lemonade: whenever you see GLG claim, follow suit.

@Everyone else: follow the list. We're wasting way too much time.

GLG 12
PL 10
Aposl 9
Glyph 9
Seik 5

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Holy hell, Asdioh is going to make us do work. Alright.

JTB's comment on his own wagon is really focused around Soup and J. (-town points Soup).

Glyph's 1384 is above all hella extensive and extremely critical of J (+ Glyph town points).

J's 1562 is in response to a very good post by GLG (+ town points), is aggressive towards Glyph supposedly standing in the way of a lynch (+Glyph town points), and says "KevinM can do whatever he wants because he is freaking KevinM and should be kept alive till the end"...(-lots of town points for Kevin).

Aposl's 1785...I'm not really sure what to make his reasoning for questioning J, but I do like the part about Glyph that is quoted there (+ town points Glyph).

TDW's 2017 looks genuinely frustrated at X1's push against J (+ town points for X1). They then call Seikend obvtown, which is a pretty strong read with very little substantiation (- town points Seik).

TDW including Aposl and JTB in his scumpicks is honestly hard to figure out. X1 gave me a lot of advice on this in Newb 11 that ultimately taught me: scum will try and **** with your head through who they choose as their scum picks, so hard to tell what he is doing here.

Aposl's vote being on J is deff a good thing (+ town points).

Glyph immediately accepts Nabe guilty (+ town points).

Soup reluctance to vote on TDW (- town points).

Asdioh good reaction to Nabe's guilty on Kuz :p (+ town points Asdioh).

Glyph calling J/TDW scum team before TDW lynch (++ town points).

Reaction to Nabe's guilty is super anti-Soup (+ town points for Soup).

GLG's response to TDW's response to Nabe's guilty (++ town points).

Aposl says there was a connection early on between TDW and us but says its only a suspicion and hasn't really pushed it, which makes me think it might be an honest attempt to scumhunt *although incorrect* (+ points Aposl).

Soup/TDW distancing each other is possible (- town points Soup). Also - points for next part of that where he says he wouldn't have suspected TDW without Nabe's guilty.

Aposl encouraging everyone to comment (+ town points).

Kevin's response to the guilty on TDW is just weird, not sure how to take it either way.

I'm just going to let Asdioh's analysis of the votecounts stand because that's about as good as I could ever hope to analyze that (++ town points Asdioh).

RESULTS of looking over Asdioh's analysis:

PL: town
Asdioh: town
Glyph: town
GLG: Actually looking pretty townie after that analysis, willing to consider him town for now.
KevinM: Scummy, J saying that Kevin should be kept alive until the end gives me a really bad vibe, along with that disinterested response to Nabe's guilty.
Seikend: I'm going to put Seikend leaning town. I realize the only thing here about Seik is - town points, but I remember when JTB claimed and Seik reacted extremely townie and went back to voting J out of a genuine belief that JTB was town.
Aposl: Is tricky, I'm going to say null. He has some things that are bad and some things that are pro-town. I do think scum Aposl is still possible because even though he is new, if he was scum we know he was under the wings of J, Kuz and GLG who could really help him.
Soupamario: Actually came out looking pretty scummy from this exercise. He was very strongly on the J side, and took some time to convince of the TDW guilty. Distancing could be possible.

Alright so that was actually pretty revealing. Still feeling Asdioh and Glyph town, and add GLG to that list for now. Seikend is still leaning town to me via above reasoning. KevinM is still the scummiest and inactive, so its even harder to get a read on him but what we have points at scum. After him Soup is admittedly looking pretty bad now; idk we've had a town read on him all game, but at this point we really admittedly have to reread him. Aposl is really hard to read, would just like to keep an eye on him for now but he could be town or scum imo.

Aposl

Smash Ace
basically idc if we claim tongiht before kevin m gets mod killed, after he gets mod killed, or if some how he flips town we claim tommorow, I would prefer to wait for kevin M but lets lynch him if he doesnt get replaced today.

Vote: Kevin M

I would way prefer Kevin M speak on the topic, this just seems like hardcore protection of the other scum that I think is still in the game.

Aposl

Smash Ace
yes, I think its most likely 4 scum, or Kevin M is last scum and just gave up.

Aposl

Smash Ace
I think this mostly because there where 2 bingos that could have happened last night, giving scum "powers" remember scum pr is still alive, has some power now, and gets more later... idk really but thats what it seems. I have a feeling they are trying to pull a fast one on us. Not sure just an idea...

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Seikend: I'm going to put Seikend leaning town. I realize the only thing here about Seik is - town points, but I remember when JTB claimed and Seik reacted extremely townie and went back to voting J out of a genuine belief that JTB was town.
Still need to reread, but this sounds good to me.

I think this mostly because there where 2 bingos that could have happened last night, giving scum "powers" remember scum pr is still alive, has some power now, and gets more later... idk really but thats what it seems. I have a feeling they are trying to pull a fast one on us. Not sure just an idea...
wut

Aposlknowstoomuch.jpg

That's quite subjective. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that... I AM scumhunting. But how am I supposed to defend myself? Oh wait that's right I have people like Pink Lemonade who realize that I'm scumhunting. Ggs.
It's too bad TDW said this, PL :(
Though... in all honesty, this seems more like scum trying to get townies on their good side.

VOTE: KEVINM

srsly bored, let's just lynch him and move on with life.

Anyone have any speculation as to why there was no NK? If you happen to know you're bulletproof, should you claim?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Asdioh I have a theory on the no NK, but I'll address it in my claim.

Should I just hammer then?

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
yes, I think its most likely 4 scum, or Kevin M is last scum and just gave up.
Kk I'm not great with figuring out game set-ups, so hopefully X1 will be able to help us with that, but I would think we either have one mafia member left or one mafia and an indy based on numbers.

Kk I see what you mean about the bingo board. What do you mean by the bolded part?

Aposl

Smash Ace
I know as much as anyone else Asidoh, look at the bingoboard and look at this quote from the mod:
VOTE COUNT!

[7] JTB - J / Soupamario / Pink Lemonade / Smargaret / Toasting Dat Walrus / Nabe
/ Seikend

[5] J - Glyphmoney / GandhiLaserGun / KevinM / JTB / Asdioh

[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] GandhiLaserGun
[0] Seikend
[0] Glyphmoney
[0] KevinM
[0] Toasting Dat Walrus
[0] Nabe
[0] Soupamario
[0] Aposl
[0] Asdioh
[0] Smargaret

[1] Not Voting - Aposl

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Deadline set for Friday, April 8th, Midnight GMT.
_

DAY 1 END

“I see 13 numbers, and there’s 13 of us” someone spoke, “Coincidence?”

“Pssssssh captain obvious over here…”

“Man I want to go home, plain and simple”

“Then how about tryna find a way out then yeh?”

There was constant bickering and many back and forth exchanges. Finding themselves in a completely foreign situation, they had no clue what to do. But suddenly something startling occurred.

“HEL--”

“What was that?”

“H-H-H-ELL-”

The group could hear a distorted voice and not too far away.

“Is that, is that, coming from the floor?”

Some of the individuals leaned down and placed their ears to the floor. They could hear a distorted voice coming from beneath one of the casino floorboards. They moved an expensive looking but very dusty rug out of the way and hacked at the floorboards.

“Someone gimme a hand”

More from the group contributed and they managed to break one of the floorboards. They looked through the hole that was made, but it was pitch black.

“What… the ****?!”

Looking intently at the blackness, they noticed a mechanical arm creep through the hole in the floorboard with a paper note.

“HELLO!”

A red light began to blink on the arm. However within the moments, the arm retracted and disappeared into the darkness.

The group, completely baffled, stood in silence until one of the members picked up the note and began to read:

“13 numbers. 13 players. Welcome to this experiment. Some of you here are not what you…“, there was a slight hesitation in this individual’s voice, “…seem?”

It was at this point where some faces began to drop and it was clear whatever this situation was, it would be bumpy to say the least.

The member continued speaking and everyone carefully listened:

“This board is numbered 1 to 13.

There are randomised names belonging to each of you behind these numbers. But who is what?

Deceivers amongst you may already know the answer. These deceivers can deceive even further when they score a row or column on the board.

Progress further in this wild experiment by sacrificing one person to the bingo board.”
_

As hours passed, it was decided that JTB would be the first sacrifice. He walked up to the board, sobbing slightly. He turned around.

"Good luck, town!"

JTB, contestant number 4, vanilla townie, was sacrificed to the board and subsequently multipled by zero, where he then dissolved and fizzled out of reality [aka lynched]
_

It is now Night 1! No posts please. You have 48 hours to send in any Nightly actions!

Top Bottom