• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia: OVAH! Who won?

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
My only preference is that KevinM claims first.

The lack of NK seems weird.

Vote: Kevin

o_O
Lack of an nk is weird, however...we killed two scum, chances are only one scum is left. If that one scum was inactive, they might not have been here to put the nk through.

My theory about the lack of a nk.

Vote: KevinM

Kevin needs to claim when he shows up.

X1-12

Smash Champion
my picks

Kev
PL
Seik
Glyph

I'm keeping track. Had half the votes in, need to hear from Kev, Aposl, PL and Glyph. If you give top 4 thats ideal

X1-12

Smash Champion
PL read better. I already stated that the Night lasted less than 48 hours. The lack of NK was NOT due to no action being sent.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[2] KevinM - Soupamario / Seikend

[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] GandhiLaserGun
[0] Asdioh
[0] Seikend
[0] Aposl
[0] Soupamario
[0] Glyphmoney

[6] Not Voting: Pink Lemonade / GandhiLaserGun / KevinM / Aposl / Glyphmoney / Asdioh

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline set for Thursday, May 5th, Midnight GMT.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
J might well have told him to bus him that hard that early

The Day started (just) before 48 hours was up. The No kill wasn't due to no action being sent.
X1 said this. ^ So it wasn't due to night action.

Unvote
Vote: X1

I honestly believe that the proposal for me to not post was a ploy between X1-GLG and J.

X1-12

Smash Champion
explain what the "ploy" would be and how it would benefit meScum and JScum

Also complete your claim order list please, you obviously find scum outside of just Kev so make a claimlist that contains more than him

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
X1, post on your hydra >:E

Everyone, why is Kevin your top pick to claim? Last I knew, I was the only one that actually thought he was scum o_O

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
X1 said this. ^ So it wasn't due to night action.

Unvote
Vote: X1

I honestly believe that the proposal for me to not post was a ploy between X1-GLG and J.

"The No kill wasn't due to no action being sent."

What X1 said is a double negative.

"The No kill was due to an action being sent"

Wasn't> was, one negative. no action>an action, another negative.

X1 could have been clearer, but eh.

"The No kill was due to an action being sent" is what you meant X1, right?

@Asdioh the no NK.

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Sorry, this head of hydra is in class so reading quickly quickly :-/ alright thats true, but I'm still leaning towards Kevin regardless. Asdioh, Soup, Glyph, and Seik are all town reads based on their interactions with J/Zen and TDW among general town play for Seik, Asdioh, and on and off for Soup.

Kevin has by been the quietest and least concrete in his stances, but I was wrong about my theory on the nk so I will let Ran explain his reasons for X1.

I think this order works for both of us:

KevinM>GLG>Glyph>Aposl>Seikend

Then just throw us in there wherever.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Check the people who weren't offline yesterday then.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
@Mod

You say you haven't heard from KevinM. Can you confirm that this may or may not apply to Night Actions?

Are you also able to confirm whether the Night ended early or not?

Don't want to play the mod speculation game. Let's clarify, then move on to scumhunting.

X1-12

Smash Champion
The Night clearly did end early, lol. Just read the timestamps and the fact he said send all actions in in 48 hours

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Also I haven't heard from Kevin. I hope he's still able to play. He's on his first prod. Still, if you guys know anyone remotely interested in playing from aib/disco room/wherever then send them here plz as standby replacees just in case!
oh, right

However, X1 is right about the Night phase lasting less than 48 hours. If Kevin had a night action, especially if he were scum, the mod would have waited.

I don't want to admit it, but the mod pretty much confirmed Kevin is a VT. :bee:?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
But also that he hasn't heard from Kevin. >_>.

After Aposl and Glyph post (wtf Glyph you were here a minute ago) we should finalize the order and claim. I already have an idea of who the scum is, waiting until then.

For the record, does anyone think it's possible that there are two scum left, or is it almost certainly just one?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I want claims from Kev, GLG, Aposl.

If we really are mass-claiming today, I have a theory on why there was no NK but I'd prefer to do it in my claim.

Is anyone opposed to me claiming first or now?

X1-12

Smash Champion
stick to the order imo.

FYI Kev is claiming first whatever happens now, he's got enough points that he's first regardless of what the others vote

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Fine by me. Who else needs to pick their order?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
@Seikend's questions: firstly apologies to everyone for the ambiguity in the original messaging - To clarify: everything I discuss publicly has no bearing whatsoever on any [Night] actions made as these are confidential. Regarding this situation: I'm assumptious and I tend to look for replacees on the sidelines promptly if I get even a slight vibe that players look set to receive prods even outside of any or no Night actions, especially if nearing a potential modkill. Knowing this, nothing should be taken as mod-confirmed outside of knowing that the Night had ended before its deadline.

I will accelerate the Night if all actions are sent in earlier than the deadline.

Hope this clarifies speculation regarding this :grin:

Edit: original messaging now changed for better clarity.

X1-12

Smash Champion
So you know where we're at if the other's come in when I'm asleep/away

Points tally

kev 24
GLG 10
Aposl 9
PL 7
Glyph 5
Seik 4

[collapse=Votes]
Seik says Soup says Asdioh says X1 says PL says Glyph says Aposl says Kev says
3 Aposl GLG Aposl PL GLG GLG
2 Glyph PL PL Seik Glyph Aposl
1 GLG Seik Seik Glyph Aposl
(seik)
[/collapse]

Aposl

Smash Ace
Is it likely only one scum pr? and can anyone tell me the pr ratio thats likely from town to scum? Because obviously there is a scum pr based on the mods post of deceivers, but that doesnt neccessarily mean there are more than one pr for scum, and we have only had one real claim from town so far as to pr, so would 1 to 1 make sense?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
@Seikend's questions: firstly apologies to everyone for the ambiguity in the original messaging - To clarify: everything I discuss publicly has no bearing whatsoever on any [Night] actions made as these are confidential. Regarding this situation: I'm assumptious and I tend to look for replacees on the sidelines promptly if I get even a slight vibe that players look set to receive prods even outside of any or no Night actions, especially if nearing a potential modkill. Knowing this, nothing should be taken as mod-confirmed outside of knowing that the Night had ended before its deadline.

I will accelerate the Night if all actions are sent in earlier than the deadline.

Hope this clarifies speculation regarding this :grin:

Edit: original messaging now changed for better clarity.
pro mod status, good job sir

Is it likely only one scum pr? and can anyone tell me the pr ratio thats likely from town to scum? Because obviously there is a scum pr based on the mods post of deceivers, but that doesnt neccessarily mean there are more than one pr for scum, and we have only had one real claim from town so far as to pr, so would 1 to 1 make sense?
Are you a scum PR?
How about you ask this question after the mass claim, eh?

you guys are boring, come back from work to find nothing. if kev doesn't post soon why don't we just have everyone else claim, and then lynch kev or whoever the obvscum is? :\

Aposl

Smash Ace
actually Asidoh, I'm not but I have 2 theories that I believe will wrap the game up for town if these questions are answered. I ask these questions because I'm less experienced than you guys and would like to use you knowledge to make better conclusions.If I was sure that there was only one scum left I would give my theory now, if two then I would give that theory, and on more based on if there are three left, so... please someone answer.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Well, I'll answer to the best of my ability.

What I know:
-Two mafia goons are dead. The fact that they were just goons is the only thing that makes me think it's possible there could be four scum, but I highly doubt it because 4/13 is a pretty high number. I think it's more likely that the last mafia is a PR, such as godfather or something.
-We have 3 confirmed VTs: JTB, Nabe, and myself (confirmed to myself at least). We have 1 confirmed doctor. That leaves 7 players.

Anyway, I don't know what the ratio would be. I would be willing to bet that there is one scum left, and they have some kind of PR, that's about all I can say right now.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
you guys are boring, come back from work to find nothing. if kev doesn't post soon why don't we just have everyone else claim, and then lynch kev or whoever the obvscum is? :\

So uhh

Lets do that imo

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'll just finish X1s tally, ignoring Kevins vote since yeah.
Points tally

kev 24
GLG 12
PL 10
Aposl 9
Glyph 9
Seik 5

GLG claims first, then PL, then Aposl and Glyph (they'll confirm over the phone that they click Submit at the same time) and then Seik?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
did you not see me say that you guys will click Submit at the same time and your ISPs will determine who goes first?

but seriously Aposl should go before you imo

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Or we could redo the voting, but exclude Kevin, unless he happens to post soon.

:|

my list would be

1. Aposl
2. PL
3. Seik
4. GLG
5. Glyph

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
I'll keep my votes where they were, really it doesn't matter to me as long as everyone claims and they do so in a reasonable and timely manner (as in the next time they post after mass claiming begins).

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Why not just redo the voting only for Aposl and me then, why bring everyone else back into the mix?

Man remember when we played mafia in this thread.

Top Bottom