• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bioware Mafia (ovah)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
You avoided taking stances as individuals as scummy or lynch targets except when pushed hard.
If you know me then you know I'm sort of lax and perhaps wishy washy to some players until I notice solid scum tells and push the hell out of them. I haven't gotten any yet in this game. In fact, all of day 1 was really forgettable for me overall. When I was pushed hard I had to stay stuff because well, I would have gotten lynched. Most of it was a strain though, and not what I normally like to do.

When OS said it, it was a hunch.

So without any supporting evidence or even considering whether it made any sense, you restated it, not as a hunch, but instead instead as if it was something already proven and used it to build a case on people.

Heck, it not like your analysis assuming that makes sense, it's easy to check and see that I have more expirience with dgames then BBR because this is my 5th dgames game and I've only played 3 BBR games. Granted, I've ran into Praxis a fair number of times, but overall dgames would have a lot more influence on my play then BBR stuff (especially since you should know that I follow a reasonable amount of games I'm not involved in).

Your case is overreaching and BS.
It was all a lead. Something to discuss to get the ball rolling. Investigating possible relations between people. Call it scumhunting maybe? While you are defending yourself from both OS and I being more keen on you out of anyone else, you're taking it a bit too seriously tbh.

This isn't really even a defense of what I posted. It's just

bla bla bla

lol I play dGames more than BBR

bla bla bla it's BS

There's really no "work" in this defense. You just like say stuff without any real thought into it. And who cares if you've been in more dGames than BBR. So have I - by a long shot - and I mentioned myself as being a BBR player in that. It's not that you know Praxis more than you know anyone else, it's that you know Praxis more than any other player in this game.

Also, you're talking a lot like Adum, are you Adum or Soviet Coffee? Remember you've got another half there. I'm (and I'm assuming others are as well) adressing you as a hydra, I know the players behind the account, so when you read cases on you and any comments, think about that. Especially like your defense there with how you have played more in dgames than BBR. Has Shaya? No (at least I really don't think so).

Soviet Coffee

Adumbrodeus|Shaya
If you know me then you know I'm sort of lax and perhaps wishy washy to some players until I notice solid scum tells and push the hell out of them. I haven't gotten any yet in this game. In fact, all of day 1 was really forgettable for me overall. When I was pushed hard I had to stay stuff because well, I would have gotten lynched. Most of it was a strain though, and not what I normally like to do.
Then get **** done. When you were useless in the BBR games and were town you didn't even bother to fake contribute, you just just coasted.

It was all a lead. Something to discuss to get the ball rolling. Investigating possible relations between people. Call it scumhunting maybe? While you are defending yourself from both OS and I being more keen on you out of anyone else, you're taking it a bit too seriously tbh.

This isn't really even a defense of what I posted. It's just

bla bla bla

lol I play dGames more than BBR

bla bla bla it's BS

There's really no "work" in this defense. You just like say stuff without any real thought into it. And who cares if you've been in more dGames than BBR. So have I - by a long shot - and I mentioned myself as being a BBR player in that. It's not that you know Praxis more than you know anyone else, it's that you know Praxis more than any other player in this game.

Also, you're talking a lot like Adum, are you Adum or Soviet Coffee? Remember you've got another half there. I'm (and I'm assuming others are as well) adressing you as a hydra, I know the players behind the account, so when you read cases on you and any comments, think about that. Especially like your defense there with how you have played more in dgames than BBR. Has Shaya? No (at least I really don't think so).
You missed the main component of this, which is that PRAXIS had seen more dgames play then BBR play by a wide margin (again, not considering OS's most recent game cause the timeframe doesn't fit).

The fact that you didn't bother to consider that I've seen much more dgames play too was just pointing out that you messed up on your analysis under those assumptions. As far as Shaya, it's correct, but not noting that half the hydra has seen a lot more dgames play then BBR play is a very serious omission.

Essentially what it boils down to is that "one of the BBR slots is scum" which when you consider raw odds (especially adding in swordgard's slot since he replaced out) then yeah, it's pretty likely (hence why it's an extremely safe position). Does Praxis' death really suggest this? I don't see any evidence to suggest it.

It's just a substitute for actual NK analysis at best and a mislynch setup at worst.

So how about you do some actual NK analysis?

eXpiRed_CheEezCaKe--

S.O.L.I.D.|guus
Way to commit to a clear, concise answer. "He thought Edrees was town..but no wait, they are friends. But yeah wait that doesn't matter. But oh no, wait, it does" Maybe it's just nothing, but I don't understand why you felt the need to explain this one so much. Trying to prevent someone from seeing any possible holes in your well, carefully thought out answer perhaps? Ehh maybe it's nothing but this rings a bell with me as your answer seems so carefully planned, maybe a little too much for a simple question. FoS: Expired Cheezcake
I said it most likely doesn't matter, but I couldn't be sure. That's just what I thought about the matter, so I put it in my answer. If you want a concise answer, it's that based on his posts, he thought you were town. Simple enough?

Goomba!

Tom|Gheb_01
My post was based on who would profit from killing Praxis.
Then you might as well could've included the rest of the players because as far as I can see every scumbag would've profited from his death.

Thus that post was going to be about what Praxis thought. If it would help, I could point at posts to help support these theories.
I'm sorry but how does this make sense? "The post was based on whom would likely kill Praxis thus it's about what he thinks"...

What?

Praxis is dead. I'm not going to say I'm scum. Then I had to look at who would have motive go against Praxis. Personally, when I played scum, I would never lynch someone who thought I was town. That cleared EP, Gordito, and Mad Scummy.
I can't follow your logic, especially the bolded part doesn't make sense to me at all. And I would still like to hear which scumbag - in your opinion - would not benefit from Praxis' death. You act as if only a selected few players would've killed him whereas probably a lot more would've done it.

Also, I did point at Cheesecake's own actions that I personally found suspicious. So either, you're skimming or you're trying to make me look scummy by misconstruing me.
It's neither one nor the other and if you read through your own post carefull you will see that it's hard to follow for somebody who doesn't know your exact process aka everybody except yourself.

Your "BBR hunch" is rather non-sensical
Then why do you stress the BBR connection again:

I mean he was ok, but he didn't jump out as super-town especially considering that he played quite similar in FF4 mafia, beyond posting less, but I had a null tell on him overall. Hmmm, reletive to the rest of the game maybe due to the fact that there were very few stand-out townies.
Mainly talking about the bolded part here but I think it should be obvious by now that the whole Praxis / BBR-connection is leading nowhere. If you already realize that it's "non-sensical" then why do you specifically mention a BBR game as comparision to hpw he played this game?

We should go after chibo.

vote: vVv ChiboSempai
Why?

Now Chibo, do you have any contribution that's not completely unsupported or 100% wiform? Who's scum? Why?
Same request for you. Do you have any contribution that's not mainly aimed at the inactivity of people, which is by all means one of the easiest targets for the mafia?

You avoided taking stances as individuals as scummy or lynch targets except when pushed hard.
And you still haven't done any real scumhunting.
Essentially he seems to be attempting to be as forgettable as possible and just blend, everything he's done so far is way too safe for my tastes.
See, you're accusing him of things you have done yourself. I do not know who you think is scum. I know you want Chibo dead but I don't know why you think he's scum. Because he is doesn't give us stances? If that's the case then you avoid taking a stance yourself. I could vote you for exactly the same reasons - in fact it would perfectly make sense for a scumbag to do what you do right now. Just think about it a little harder.

Vote Soviet Coffee

:goomba:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
@Edreese

1. I hate playing with swords (so thank god i wasnt here) because i always think he's scum. It's literally how he always plays, except he doesn't usually dodge like he did there at the end, so i think while we hit town, it wasn't necessarily a bad lynch. Flip doesn't surprise me too much though.

2. Riddler's play is...forgettable and i can't think of a noteable post that he's made off the top of my head.

Off to class.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Waaaaait a minute here. You were shocked he flipped town - but yet, you didn't even vote for him Yesterday! The final votecount shows that you didn't vote for anyone. And IIRC, you didn't give him a vote once So just to summarize what's going on here: You were so sure that Swords was scum that you were "shocked" (in your own words) that he flipped town, and yet despite this conviction of him being scum you didn't care to vote for him ever? If you were sick and couldn't participate and vote, that's one thing - but if you couldn't participate and vote and keep up, why is it that you were shocked he flipped town? You should have had no expectation since you couldn't follow the game. Something seems strongly amiss with that. What's everyone else think of this little incongruity?

I should of made that more clear, I was referring to his flip in regards to his character, I don't care that HK was on the er "good" side in the game >_> that robot is 100% freaking evil!, EVIL I SAY! so seeing him as town was unexpected.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vote count

[2]Soviet Coffee(AdumbroDeus/Shaya hydra): Overswarm, Goomba!
[1]ChiboSempai: SovietCoffee
[1]eXpiRed_CheEezCaKe-- (Guus/Vrael hydra): Tandora
[1]Junglefever: Dr. Riddler
[0]Nix2100:
[0]GorditoBoy69:
[0]Goomba! (Tom/Gheb_01 hydra):
[0]Dr. Riddler (Macman/Riddle hydra):
[0]ronEEke:
[0]Edreesespieces:
[0]Overswarm:
[0]Mad Scummy (Swiss/X1-12 hydra):
[0]Tandora:

[8]Not Voting: ronEEke, Nix2100, Edreesespieces, Mad Scummy, GorditoBoy69, eXpiRed_CheEzCake--, Junglefever, ChiboSempai

A deadline is set for September 23rd, 2010 at 11:59PM CST.

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

September 15
Junglefever
Goomba!
eXpiRed_CheEzCake--
Soviet Coffee
ChiboSempai
Mad Scummy
Edreesespieces

September 14
Gordito Boy
Overswarm
Dr. Riddler
Nix

September 13
Tandora
ronEEke

Inactive

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Then why do you stress the BBR connection again:

Mainly talking about the bolded part here but I think it should be obvious by now that the whole Praxis / BBR-connection is leading nowhere. If you already realize that it's "non-sensical" then why do you specifically mention a BBR game as comparision to hpw he played this game?

Gheb (and I know it's you) stop being obtuse. I NEVER said that metadata relating to BBR games was useless. Nor did I say that there weren't more useful things along the same vein.

What I said was that the particular line of thought he latched on was useless and unfounded, and I completely disagree that legitimate questions and lines of thought cannot be made using the BBR games in regards to advantages, attitudes, and behaviors, they should be treated like any other game in that regard. It only becomes a real problem when we have a small enough number of BBR players that they could all be scum.

*Narrows eyes*

I don't like this skimming.

Same request for you. Do you have any contribution that's not mainly aimed at the inactivity of people, which is by all means one of the easiest targets for the mafia?
Chibo's inactive? I hadn't noticed.

I've certainly contributed a fair number of reads on people and took a number of hard stances, but for right now I'm trying to drag information on the people who we have little information on. The reality is that the pressure of the noose is often needed to do this.

Inactive people may be the easiest targets for mafia but they're also the easiest places for mafia to hide.

See, you're accusing him of things you have done yourself. I do not know who you think is scum. I know you want Chibo dead but I don't know why you think he's scum. Because he is doesn't give us stances? If that's the case then you avoid taking a stance yourself. I could vote you for exactly the same reasons - in fact it would perfectly make sense for a scumbag to do what you do right now. Just think about it a little harder.

Vote Soviet Coffee

No, I think he's scum cause town chibo who doesn't have anything to say stays quiet, he doesn't fake contribute, I've had plenty of experience with this.

But in case you haven't been reading, I'm not trying to force a lynch on him right now, what I'm trying to do is pressure him into actually taking some stances so I can see if my read on him is accurate.

Come on, you've seen me do this before.

Soviet Coffee

Adumbrodeus|Shaya
EBWOP: the quoted post was supposed to be made under hydra account, srry.

Gheb (and I know it's you) stop being obtuse. I NEVER said that metadata relating to BBR games was useless. Nor did I say that there weren't more useful things along the same vein.

What I said was that the particular line of thought he latched on was useless and unfounded, and I completely disagree that legitimate questions and lines of thought cannot be made using the BBR games in regards to advantages, attitudes, and behaviors, they should be treated like any other game in that regard. It only becomes a real problem when we have a small enough number of BBR players that they could all be scum.

*Narrows eyes*

I don't like this skimming.

Chibo's inactive? I hadn't noticed.

I've certainly contributed a fair number of reads on people and took a number of hard stances, but for right now I'm trying to drag information on the people who we have little information on. The reality is that the pressure of the noose is often needed to do this.

Inactive people may be the easiest targets for mafia but they're also the easiest places for mafia to hide.

No, I think he's scum cause town chibo who doesn't have anything to say stays quiet, he doesn't fake contribute, I've had plenty of experience with this.

But in case you haven't been reading, I'm not trying to force a lynch on him right now, what I'm trying to do is pressure him into actually taking some stances so I can see if my read on him is accurate.

Come on, you've seen me do this before.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Honestly, I'm not getting any reads. I am all for picking back up the Chibo hunt from D1. I'd like to see some sort of wagon for pressure reads.

UNVOTE VOTE CHIBO

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Tandora, if you're not picking up any reads it seems like your just jumping back onto me because it's easy...

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Your actions on D1 were suspicious and you were my second choice on that day. You are currently under some fire. There aren't any other really strong wagons at this time vote wise. Might as well see what we can build since we have eight days until deadline. Gotta use what we got, right?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Journal Entry, September 16th, 12:34 a.m.

Up late. Can't figure Tandora out. One second he's an obvious good guy... but then I notice a few quirks that make him seem TOO on the ball. Same problem I had before with Goomba!... if someone's actions only really make sense from a backwards point of view, where you get the result before the question, then they know something. Tandora's actions are like that. I want to believe he's that good, but I just am unsure. He's willing to put pressure on Chibo, but not questions?

I'll have some questions for Tandora too, I think.

I think I'll ask...

1) If Chibo dies today and flips scum, who do you think would be a scummate of his? Try to limit this to one or two people.

2) if you were a cop, who would you investigate toNight assuming Chibo was lynched and was Town?

3) Who do I currently not like, in addition to those mentioned in this post?

Not liking Cheesecake either... and Tandora voted for Cheesecake. So confusing, all of it. I need to find a friend... if only everyone would stop acting so **** scummy so town could be more cohesive! We need direction, a leader... but that's not me. Not this game. I'm going to watch from the shadows this time.

ronEEke

Ronike|Evil Eye
Ugh... Sorry for the lack of posts, been busy and such. Same for my other head, who still is mostly not caught up.

I'm also a bit behind in reading, and reading now would just result in 85% loss of information, and 5% misunderstanding of information, so that'll have to wait til tomorrow, or maybe friday.

Vote Chibo for now though, for coasting and all that jazz. As good a place as any to start...

OS, take a stance on someone please. And none of this, "I think he's scum, but him too, and he's voting for that guy, so they both can't be scum, and I'm confused WAAAH" crap either. Actual stance please, kthx.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Okay I had a bit of time on my hands, so I went back and read every single post in this thread and made a small chart. I charted which players pressured or directly interacted with which other players? Basically, it leads me to these questions:

Overswarm

-What do you think of Dr Riddler?

Goomba

-How do you feel about Chibo? What about Gorditoboy?

Soviet Coffee

-How do you feel about Tandora? And Tandora, how do you feel about Soviet Coffee? You two have yet to solidly address each other. Just want to see where your stances are.

Expired Cheesecake

-What kind of read do you have on Chibo? And Chibo, what's your read on Expired Cheesecake? You two haven't solidly addressed each other either.

Sorry if this seems like a lot of questions, but smart scum have a tendency to 'avoid' their buddies, this helps us avoid that. I really spent a lot of time tracking who took a strong stance on which players, and these help fill in any 'voids.'

eXpiRed_CheEezCaKe--

S.O.L.I.D.|guus
Expired Cheesecake

-What kind of read do you have on Chibo? And Chibo, what's your read on Expired Cheesecake? You two haven't solidly addressed each other either.
I'm not liking him right now. Is he scum? I don't really know at this point, but I didn't like his inactivity and then his posts after he got back, he seemed too focused on making excuses as opposed to actually making up for the time he missed. I don't really know what to make of the back and forth with him and Soviet Coffee. I guess a scummy read at this point. I'd like to see what else he has to say as the day progresses.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Sorry I haven't been here in a while. Community Mafia wrapping up, having to catch up on homework and a bunch of stuff at home stalled me like crazy. I'll read what I've missed and come back in a couple of hours.

#HBC | Gorf

If you know me then you know I'm sort of lax and perhaps wishy washy to some players until I notice solid scum tells and push the hell out of them.
This, coupled with the fact that I don't find him particularly scummy, is why I DON'T wanna lynch him. From meta, he's extremely useful later on in the game.

Honestly, I'm not getting any reads. I am all for picking back up the Chibo hunt from D1. I'd like to see some sort of wagon for pressure reads.

UNVOTE VOTE CHIBO
I don't like this

Tandora, if you're not picking up any reads it seems like your just jumping back onto me because it's easy...
for this reason. Why'd you vote Chibo in the same post that you blatantly say that you're NOT getting reads at all? Having a fun time, hoppin on dat wagon?

I'm not liking him right now. Is he scum? I don't really know at this point, but I didn't like his inactivity and then his posts after he got back, he seemed too focused on making excuses as opposed to actually making up for the time he missed. I don't really know what to make of the back and forth with him and Soviet Coffee. I guess a scummy read at this point. I'd like to see what else he has to say as the day progresses.
Take a freaking side! Saying DUH... ME THINK HE MITE BE SCUM, BUT AT DA SAME TIME ME THINK HE MITE NOT BE... ME NO NO... won't get you too far. You're being so anti town by not answering straight foward.

@Cheesecake who's scum? Simple enough. I want to know who you find scummy, and why.

eXpiRed_CheEezCaKe--

S.O.L.I.D.|guus
I'm not one to rashly take stances early in a day. I get called out for it often, but I really like to save my vote (unless it's RVS or just a pressure vote or something). I said I had a scummy read on Chibo in the post you quoted.

-Inactivity (obv)
-Posts after inactivity (too many excuses, not enough making up for the time he missed with content).
-Back and forth with Soviet (it's like the only person who Chibo has posted about today. I'd like more stances from him other than that.)

FoS: Chibo

#HBC | Gorf

Fair enough. And in the post, you said that you GUESS a scummy read at this point. It's like giving a bit, and just taking it away.

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
Yeah be careful with those votes Cheeze, might accidentally lynch someone at L-5.

See myself in Gordito (pun intended). Like it.

Not really seein' a case I wanna jump on and whack my weight behind. Might hafta go and make one myself. Wanted to coast.

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
Riddler, yet again, I missed your stances.
maybe you also missed the part where I said I don't know what they are yet.

UNVOTE VOTE CHIBO
pretty much the same for me. It's been hard for me to pin specific actions on specific people. (I think jungle said something like this earlier)

I'm pretty busy right now but should have free time later today/tomorrow so I'm just checkin in for now.

Though I'm getting muddy reads, I do remember thinking negatively of cheesecake. I'll start by looking into him.

Goomba's case on soviet also deserves more attention.

Junglefever, think I'm scum? Why? Inactivity?

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
I don't like this

for this reason. Why'd you vote Chibo in the same post that you blatantly say that you're NOT getting reads at all? Having a fun time, hoppin on dat wagon?
Did you see Tandora's response to this situation? (#492) if so what do you think about it and is it sufficient justification?

@Edreeeeeees: did you include yourself in that 'chart' of pressure and interactions, if so, did you crop up as having no interactions with anyone? care to tell us about that person if so. Also in a game this large how valid is a chart like that, some players surely might just not have a read on other players?

#HBC | Gorf

See myself in Gordito (pun intended). Like it.
Swiss gots jokes, I see :D. I lol'd.

Did you see Tandora's response to this situation? (#492) if so what do you think about it and is it sufficient justification?
Nope. Guess I skimmed :p. But I'll get on it right now.

Your actions on D1 were suspicious and you were my second choice on that day. You are currently under some fire. There aren't any other really strong wagons at this time vote wise. Might as well see what we can build since we have eight days until deadline. Gotta use what we got, right?
It's safe. Saying he was the "second choice" is most of town's opinion. I mean, if you're gonna swing your vote around, back ya crap up.

Tandora

Care to build a case on Chibo? Show why he's scum, don't just say that he is.

#HBC | Gorf

Oh. You... couldve asked lol.

I don't know what to think of Tandora at this point EXACTLY. She seems more leaning toward the stupid town side overall, but those two posts really bugged me with her. Probably just a slip up.

#HBC | Gorf

EBWOP:

Came out wrong.

I DO think she's stupid town overall, but those two posts bugged me, and I caught them as just going on an easy wagon, and checking in with the thread so she's not deemed inactive by the mod.

Goomba!

Tom|Gheb_01
I've certainly contributed a fair number of reads on people and took a number of hard stances
I'd like to see some that are not based on somebody [most notably Chibo] being useless because that hardly justifies as a hard stance in my book.

but for right now I'm trying to drag information on the people who we have little information on. The reality is that the pressure of the noose is often needed to do this.
Keyword: "trying". You've been trying to drag "information" on these players all game as far as I'm aware, unless you try to tell me that you didn't pressure inactives for that reason on day 1. Now the question is whether you've actually succeeded or not and it's blatantly obvious that you haven't. All these people you've "pressured" - did their contributions improve? Do you feel that they've largely stepped their games up? Unless you can point the people out who made noteworthy contributions after your pressure I'm going to hold this against *you* because that's a textbook example of fake contribution - pressuring for no one's sake but your own; for you to look credible.

It's the same thing really. They look different but the result is one and the same.

Goomba

-How do you feel about Chibo? What about Gorditoboy?
Too many dead weights. I don't like Chibo. I don't like Gboy. But I don't like Jungle, Cheesecake and Soviet either. Coupled with the lackluster input of Nix, Dr. Riddler and also ronEEke it's hard to find somebody I actually like or somebody I don't *dislike*. Any of these players could be lynched at this point and I wouldn't mind; I find that alarming.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces

@Edreeeeeees: did you include yourself in that 'chart' of pressure and interactions, if so, did you crop up as having no interactions with anyone? care to tell us about that person if so. Also in a game this large how valid is a chart like that, some players surely might just not have a read on other players?
Yes, I didn't interact or give a read much on Praxis or Dr Riddler. Praxis already died. I told Riddler he's posting fluff and not being active, but just saying that isn't a read, it's just an obvious comment, so yes I will elaborate on Riddler.

He's not too active, but I like that and when he finally posts he tries to "catch up" on all the issues going on - In post # 502 he raises multiple issues like Goomba's case on Soviet, Jungles read on him, and Extended Cheesecake;s play. When he brings up these issues like Goomba's case on Soviet, he doesn't say why, how, or anything about it. Seems like he's posting a lot of comments without elaborating on them, ie lazy/useless town. First I thought he was trying to coast, but after some of his more recent posts I don't think he's post inane fluff just with the hopes of distracting town to not go after him, that stuff actually makes him stand out more as he said himself. Basically I don't think Riddler has elaborated on his posts much, but he hasn't tried to blend in either.

So right now I'm feeling ok about him, I'm more suspicious of Sir Bedevere/Jungle (I mention both because I don't feel Jungle has done enough to "redeem" Bedevere's play yet, who I've been suspicious of since early Day 1" and Nix1000 right now. Nix1000 seems to be posting fluff to avoid being targeted or avoid inactivity, rather than Riddler who is trying but is just useless because he doesn't elaborate.

And you are right that a chart in a game this big it might not be totally "valid" but it never hurts to ask someones opinion of another player, in the case that they are indeed avoiding each other. If they don't have a read on each other they can just say so.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I should of made that more clear, I was referring to his flip in regards to his character, I don't care that HK was on the er "good" side in the game >_> that robot is 100% freaking evil!, EVIL I SAY! so seeing him as town was unexpected.
Wait, so you think that in mafia games you can use a flavor character name to decide how likely they are mafia or town? You should know better, aren't you experienced with a few games under your belt? This really smells to me, seems like you are backtracking here for answers.

Vote: Nix2100

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Goomba - if there's so many people in this game that are playing bad, would you say anyone is playing well? Does anyone give you a town vibe, then? You say it's hard to find them, but I'd like to see if you found one or two in your mind.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
.....Thats such a weak argument -_- is that really all you have? I'm not even going to bother trying to defend myself and I am actually interested to see if you can manage to lynch me over that.

@OS - So OS, your saying we need a leader, someone to try to take charge, Do you think having a leader is always pro-town? Do you not see a possible downside to it?

#HBC | Gorf

@Goomba

It's very ballsy of you, calling 8 of the 12 (not counting you) players in this game useless. Care to back your crap up?

Oh, and I'm surprised that out of all those players that you mentioned (some of which I don't understand their being there), Overswarm or Tandora weren't mentioned. Overswarm moreorless TOLD EVERYBODY that he'd be "in the shadows", a.k.a useless. And Tandora? What the hell has she done that makes her not on your list?

#HBC | Gorf

@Nix

Basing stuff off flavor is always a terrible idea. It's not something vote worthy in my opinion, but still something incredibly lame on your part, imo.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Pieces is asking my opinion on something thats already occured and that I had no part of so.......*shrug*

And look =P I can post twice in a row, who needs Quick Edit!

Tandora

Smash Rookie
@Goomba

It's very ballsy of you, calling 8 of the 12 (not counting you) players in this game useless. Care to back your crap up?

Oh, and I'm surprised that out of all those players that you mentioned (some of which I don't understand their being there), Overswarm or Tandora weren't mentioned. Overswarm moreorless TOLD EVERYBODY that he'd be "in the shadows", a.k.a useless. And Tandora? What the hell has she done that makes her not on your list?
I thought that was weird as well. I thought it was weird he targeted you as not liking and he didn't mention me. Honestly, I've not been as active as I should, mostly from working overtime at a very active job.

I have noted several questions directed at me. I do plan to address them this weekend when I have not only time to reread people I don't recall directly but also when I can brain.

One thing I'd like to add to make this post not just the johns, my vote on Chibo. I don't feel I am just jumping on a wagon against him. Sure, several people have voiced suspicion towards him, but at the time of my vote, only one person was actively voting for him. I had also not only voiced my own suspicion on D1, but I had voted on him (however improperly done). My post of not getting reads was more of getting new reads this Day. I think I got into a semi-bad habit in a previous game of being a concise as possible instead of giving tons of thoughts.

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
.....Thats such a weak argument -_- is that really all you have? I'm not even going to bother trying to defend myself and I am actually interested to see if you can manage to lynch me over that.
I'd be interested to see you contribute instead of having you sit there and see if you get lynched.

So how about ya step it up. Flavour is FLAVOUR not 100% certa-scum. You think a posting restriction of an EVIL ROBOT which HAD to come out D1 would have to be a scum role?

That and you're less useful than a chocolate teapot at a diabetic convention.

Question you asked @ OS is useless. At no point would we be able to use any answer of that to pin scum imo. Feel free to disagree and explain.

Other than that, would like to see Tan make this case.

Top Bottom