• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bioware Mafia (ovah)

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
.....Thats such a weak argument -_- is that really all you have? I'm not even going to bother trying to defend myself and I am actually interested to see if you can manage to lynch me over that.

@OS - So OS, your saying we need a leader, someone to try to take charge, Do you think having a leader is always pro-town? Do you not see a possible downside to it?
What Is up with not posting at all then suddenly saying stuff 10 mins after your name is mentioned, when I say 'stuff' I mean: 'fluff'. Cheezecake you are doing the EXACT same thing, you're there and you're online, why on earth aren't you doing anything?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I'd be interested to see you contribute instead of having you sit there and see if you get lynched.
Never said I was just gonna sit here and do nothing else =P

So how about ya step it up. Flavour is FLAVOUR not 100% certa-scum. You think a posting restriction of an EVIL ROBOT which HAD to come out D1 would have to be a scum role?
Again...this was after he died....what the crap does it matter what i thought of him at the time? -_-

That and you're less useful than a chocolate teapot at a diabetic convention.
I don't disagree with you at all.

Question you asked @ OS is useless. At no point would we be able to use any answer of that to pin scum imo. Feel free to disagree and explain.
SO what, you think someone needs to take "charge" and lead town too?

What Is up with not posting at all then suddenly saying stuff 10 mins after your name is mentioned, when I say 'stuff' I mean: 'fluff'. Cheezecake you are doing the EXACT same thing, you're there and you're online, why on earth aren't you doing anything?

It's what I always do, I tried not doing it but really...Im not getting any reads so *shrug*

eXpiRed_CheEezCaKe--

S.O.L.I.D.|guus
Too many dead weights. I don't like Chibo. I don't like Gboy. But I don't like Jungle, Cheesecake and Soviet either. Coupled with the lackluster input of Nix, Dr. Riddler and also ronEEke it's hard to find somebody I actually like or somebody I don't *dislike*. Any of these players could be lynched at this point and I wouldn't mind; I find that alarming.

:goomba:
Anyone sticking out as probably town?

.....Thats such a weak argument -_- is that really all you have? I'm not even going to bother trying to defend myself and I am actually interested to see if you can manage to lynch me over that.
It seems to me like you're just trying to back out of a bad situation. Edrees calls you out for your post and now you won't respond to him and you try to play it off as something that shouldn't matter. I'd like a rational explanation for why you legitimately thought he was scum because of HK.

As Gordito said (I think it was Gordito), flavor should never influence whether or not you think someone is scum. It's best to forget about flavor and focus on the game, I don't know why you would let someone's flavor character actually influence your thoughts on them.

Vote: Nix

I'll browse the thread periodically on my actual account and then post if something sticks out to me. Sometimes I don't really see anything.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Im not trying to back out of anything -_- I wasnt even on his lynch, so I am failing to see how the crap my surprise at seeing a evil assassin robot being a vanilla townie has anything affect on people thinking im scum.

If you want to lynch me for being useless, fine I understand that -_- but trying to lynch me and accuse me of being scum for something that stupid? Thats just bad >_>

eXpiRed_CheEezCaKe--

S.O.L.I.D.|guus
Im not trying to back out of anything -_- I wasnt even on his lynch, so I am failing to see how the crap my surprise at seeing a evil assassin robot being a vanilla townie has anything affect on people thinking im scum.

If you want to lynch me for being useless, fine I understand that -_- but trying to lynch me and accuse me of being scum for something that stupid? Thats just bad >_>
If it's that bad then why can't you just refute what I said? I asked for an explanation, and I have yet to see one. If my reasoning is as bad as you make it seem, it'd be easy to explain, amirite?

Riddler care to explain? You've done nothing all game, if you're going to start posting now I'd like to actually see your thoughts.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I LOVE the way that this is said, and then that EXACTLY happens lmfao.

Nix, you're deemed as absolutely useless. Like, worse than Chibo. Is that how you want to stay? I'm sure an experienced player like you can make fair contributions.

Cheesecake, don't be surprised for somebody jumping on your wagon. You're probably the prime target of scum toDay.

BUT OF COURSE, it HAD to be from Riddler...

Vote: Riddler

How bout you, I dunno, contribute? You owe us A LOT, and you really are a good player.

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
lol who says im a good player.

I think the nix wagon is ******** being based off of nix's commentin on flavor. I agree he's been useless but for people to use that reason for saying he's scum is ********.

and cheesecake voted nix last for that, and I already didn't like cheesecake for whatever reason.

How is cheesecake more of a scumtarget than nix? I was actually thinking that nix would be who scum would want an easy lynch on. And then me as well since it'd be easy to push my lynch imo

#HBC | Gorf

Dr. Riddler
Smash Rookie

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Today 11:48 AM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread Bioware Mafia (Day 2 begins! deadline 9/23/10)
Can you give your reasonings for voting cheesecake/not liking the Nix hate?

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
Nix can seem useless in like any game he's in.
I think that I can tell when nix is being useless town or useless scum. Though I can very easily be wrong but that's just me.

you can unvote me now btw

#HBC | Gorf

I'm not saying Nix is scum. I don't think he'd be scum at all. I just wanted to hear what you said about it. I'm not on a Nix wagon, and for now, I don't think I will be. Scum > Useless.

You're experienced. And for when you've tried, you've been good. That's what lead me to say that you're a good player.

Unvote

#HBC | Gorf

OH. Didn't even notice it came across like this:

Cheesecake, don't be surprised for somebody jumping on your wagon. You're probably the prime target of scum toDay.
Lemme clean that up fast:

Cheesecake, don't be surprised for somebody jumping on your wagon. You're probably my prime scum target toDay.
Fix'd.

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
oh alright, so we're on the same page.

I actually feel like thinking about this game now, so imma look back and see if I come up with anything concrete.

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
Praxis made a lot of observations and accusations. Assuming we're dealing with a typical scum, I am going to assume at least one scum was on the lynch and the scum would want to get someone either obvtown or pointing fingers at them.

Let's look at the wagon on Swords - Goomba!, Edreesespieces, Mad Scummy, GorditoBoy69, Praxis, Tandora, eXpiRed_CheEzCake--, Overswarm

I feel Gorditoboy is pretty town from his play. The fact that Praxis felt he is town doesn't hurt either. Praxis also cleared Mad Scummy and Edreesespieces. This leaves Goomba, Expired, and OS. He said he was unclear about Goomba and OS.

His town three pick list was: Expired Cheesecake, Dr Riddler, and Chibosempai.

This would lead Expired as a huge target right now. Obviously there is not reason any or all three of these guys could be scum. I haven't like Chibo's hypocritical play and how quiet Riddler is. Usually the Riddle half of the team is fairly vocal. For both of the hydra to go quiet is suspicious.

I don't like how Expired said he felt Swords was a dumb town but still voted for him. Post 255 he supports a Guide vote over Dr Riddler. Looks like a possible scum save.

I think I'll go with VOTE eXpiRed_CheEezCaKe
did you mean scum/top instead of town here?

Soviet Coffee

Adumbrodeus|Shaya
Soviet Coffee

-How do you feel about Tandora? And Tandora, how do you feel about Soviet Coffee? You two have yet to solidly address each other. Just want to see where your stances are.
I didn't address tandora because nothing jumped out as either giving me concrete info on Tandora's alignment or a good target for pressure. I don't know how to feel about Tandora.

I'd like to see some that are not based on somebody [most notably Chibo] being useless because that hardly justifies as a hard stance in my book.
Why are you skimming? Did you not notice me smashing against the lynch wagon yesterday because I thought swords was dumb town?

Also how I pretty obviously said that OS is almost definately town?

And as I said before, it's not him being useless per say, it's him being useless in a way that defies his town meta and doing concretely scummy actions.

Keyword: "trying". You've been trying to drag "information" on these players all game as far as I'm aware, unless you try to tell me that you didn't pressure inactives for that reason on day 1. Now the question is whether you've actually succeeded or not and it's blatantly obvious that you haven't. All these people you've "pressured" - did their contributions improve? Do you feel that they've largely stepped their games up? Unless you can point the people out who made noteworthy contributions after your pressure I'm going to hold this against *you* because that's a textbook example of fake contribution - pressuring for no one's sake but your own; for you to look credible.
Two major things here.

1. Two of my pressure targets replaced out and their replacements substantially increased contributions, so, yea. For those that haven't, a major reason was people like you refusing to even consider lynching an inactive.

Why? Cause the way to pry info out of habititual inactives is with lynch pressure and that's near impossible with players rallying against wagoning inactives.

Are you suggesting that we should just let the inactives be inactive, and at the endgame have absolutely no read on them? Great way to hand scum the game.

2. You're not saying that my actions themselves are scummy, you're saying that I'm scummy because I wasn't sufficently compitent when performing them?

Interesting, the only other time I've seen that is Kevin in Code Geass mafia as scum.

It's the same thing really. They look different but the result is one and the same.
Even if this was true and not the result of, well I don't think I can classify this as anything but selective memory, there's a major difference between doing something that can and should produce information and doing stuff that cannot produce information.

TL;DR version:
Scummiest case ever goomba.

Your "not producing results" is a thinly veiled attempt to make lack of skill look like a scumslip, especially when you're doing everything in your power to make it unsuccessful.

You're skimming way too hard.

Your case is based on me pressuring inactives of all things for God's sake, something completely

Chibo can wait.

unvote
Vote: Goomba!

@everyone: Comments on Goomba's case against me?

Soviet Coffee

Adumbrodeus|Shaya
EBWOP: "Your case is based on me pressuring inactives of all things for God's sake, something completely " was supposed to be "Your case is based on me pressuring inactives of all things for God's sake, something completely required for town to actually find scum"

eXpiRed_CheEezCaKe--

S.O.L.I.D.|guus
lol who says im a good player.

I think the nix wagon is ******** being based off of nix's commentin on flavor. I agree he's been useless but for people to use that reason for saying he's scum is ********.

and cheesecake voted nix last for that, and I already didn't like cheesecake for whatever reason.
I don't think he's scum I just wanted him to explain it so I put a vote on. But he hasn't done that, so the vote stays.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Since there is a lot I want to comment on, I am actually going to break it all up into multiple posts rather than one unrealistically to read post. First is going to be nice and short.

did you mean scum/top instead of town here?
I meant scum. Good catch. ^_^;;

Tandora

Smash Rookie
I'll have some questions for Tandora too, I think.

I think I'll ask...

1) If Chibo dies today and flips scum, who do you think would be a scummate of his? Try to limit this to one or two people.

2) if you were a cop, who would you investigate toNight assuming Chibo was lynched and was Town?

3) Who do I currently not like, in addition to those mentioned in this post?

Not liking Cheesecake either... and Tandora voted for Cheesecake. So confusing, all of it. I need to find a friend... if only everyone would stop acting so **** scummy so town could be more cohesive! We need direction, a leader... but that's not me. Not this game. I'm going to watch from the shadows this time.
1) I would look at who voted for Chibo. This early in the game it is not necessary for scum to bus their partners, so I think it would be less likely for scum to vote for a teammate. I'd look at who voted for Swords but did not vote for Chibo.

2) It would also depend who was on the Chibo wagon. I would compare who was on the Chibo wagon to who was on the Swordswagon. Make a list of who doubled up on the wagon. Then go over their posts and narrow it down to who I considered suspicious.

3) Obviously you said you're not liking Cheesecake and you said you're confused about me in this very post.

Post 79 and 136 you state you don't like Gordito.
Still not liking that GorditoBoy guy.
Post 298, you vote Gordito again.

Post 160 you voice issues with Goomba. End of post you still put suspicsion on Gordito.
I'm particularly interested in Goomba. Hard to get a read on him since he's like two people, but I get a feeling that his intentions aren't pure.
Also, post 199. But by 378, you say you like Goomba and he may be your friend. You also said you liked Praxis.

Post 414 you vote for SovietCoffee.

So, it would appear you don't like Gordito, Cheesecake and SovietCoffee at this time.

I'll work on Chibo case and thoughts about Soviet when I return.

Mad Scummy

Swiss|X1-12
SO what, you think someone needs to take "charge" and lead town too?
Not necessarily. But if we spend another day discussing how we should best play this game instead of actually paying it I'm going to scream. Most people have actually started contributing and stopped getting hung up on BS points.

Nix can seem useless in like any game he's in.
I think that I can tell when nix is being useless town or useless scum. Though I can very easily be wrong but that's just me.
How about a stance then. Not "Well I'll guess this but may be wrong guys".

Tan that post managed to lack any substance. OS asked you for names, albeit in hypothetical situations, yet you answered with method. *Dislike*

Cheez wasn't it you who said you were mad cautious with your votes and also just votes Nix even though you don't think he's scum? This you manning up or scumming up? Why?

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
You never responded to my q.

and yur dumb. That is a stance. Just cuz i point out that I could be wrong doesn't make it less of a stance. I still think nix is town. You act like people are certain about all their reads.

find real material to pick on me for next time

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces

@OS - So OS, your saying we need a leader, someone to try to take charge, Do you think having a leader is always pro-town? Do you not see a possible downside to it?
Well you and Mad Scummy went over this, but I voted for you on that not only because of that case, but also because you aren't contributing in other ways. If someone who is active did what you did, you would be right that it would be stupid to vote for them. but you barely contribute and your few contributions are flavor based, and that's what the vote is for. I don't exactly like your defense here....will keep my vote on you til I see a better lynch candidate or see you defend yourself with something much better than this.

Nix, it's not that you thought HK 47 was scum because of his character that I think you are scum. It's that you are barely contributing and one of your few contributions in the game is that very thing. Had you pressured some players and posted some reads on others, and done that flavor assumptions, it wouldn't be as big of a deal. I should apologize for not making this more clear when I voted, but I stand by the vote.

Goomba!

Tom|Gheb_01
Goomba - if there's so many people in this game that are playing bad, would you say anyone is playing well? Does anyone give you a town vibe, then? You say it's hard to find them, but I'd like to see if you found one or two in your mind.
I was thinking that OS played pretty well D1 and Mad Scummy is actually looking quite solid atm. And I think the same of EP. Kind of a weird question though. When I point out like 8 ppl I wouldn't mind dead it's fairly obvious that I'm cool with the rest.

I will admit though that currently things are going into a different direction. If OS keeps playing like this I can't see us becoming friends any time soon this game. Riddler and SC on the other hand have given me some solid reads recently, something I didn't get from them on D1.

I honestly can't tell what to think of most people because they are either not playing well by my standards or they are inconsistent in terms of activity and usefulness. I think this is the first time that SC has actually voted somebody EXCLUSIVELY for being scummy [from his POV] and it's D2 already. Riddler hasn't done ship on D1 but his recent posts show clear stances. A single good post could already change my mind at this point.

\blah

@Goomba

It's very ballsy of you, calling 8 of the 12 (not counting you) players in this game useless. Care to back your crap up?
I don't even know how to answer this. What do you actually want me to do "backing my crap up"?

Oh, and I'm surprised that out of all those players that you mentioned (some of which I don't understand their being there), Overswarm or Tandora weren't mentioned. Overswarm moreorless TOLD EVERYBODY that he'd be "in the shadows", a.k.a useless. And Tandora? What the hell has she done that makes her not on your list?
I was OK with D1 OS - not holding hands material but solid enough to have a positive impression of him. Truth to be told, toDay he hasn't playing like this at all but I think I understand the idea behind it [although I don't like it]. He should def. come back and play like D1.

I thought Tandora was rather consistent and with the exception of the FoS earlier I never had any issues with her. I don't really know how her though and sometimes I rely more on meta than people think. I wonder though - do you disagree with my read on Tandora or do you just want more detail? If it's the latter then I guess a reread will help me more than anything else right now.

Anyone sticking out as probably town?
Stupid question. Why would you want to know who sticks out as town to me when I already mentioned more than 5 players that I'm OK with dead [which isn't that common]. What would be the benefit for you to know this? I can't see a town-allingned reason to ask such a question; the only thing it'll do is to tell you whom I trust which paints targets on ppls backs for the mafia.

Unvote

Adum's response shows that SC is probably dumbtown and not scum. Inactivity hate leading us nowhere but no point questioning it because he'll just throw out omgus responses / votes. "Omg he's mean and disagrees with me he must be a bad guy QQ". ****ing Crybaby.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
No, I think he's scum cause town chibo who doesn't have anything to say stays quiet, he doesn't fake contribute, I've had plenty of experience with this.

But in case you haven't been reading, I'm not trying to force a lynch on him right now, what I'm trying to do is pressure him into actually taking some stances so I can see if my read on him is accurate.
This is so confusing and conflicting...

You say you believe I'm town (or know that I act as such) when I stay quiet and don't contribute pseudo stuff. You think I'm scum, and yet I have been fairly quiet for the majority of the game. So I don't see how this matches up here. The BBR train of thought here is one of the most times I've been active in this game because:
1) It's a line of thought I would like to explore more
2) It gives an ok lead into something after personally getting nothing from Day 1 (and hence being quiet)
3) I agree with the idea and it's something I can wrap my mind around.

And on the second part, you're trying to force me into a solid stance. What kind of stance do you want to see from me? Go back to the first part I quoted, I'm quiet and don't fake contribute. I'm not going to really commit to a stance unless I deem it worthy. I don't vote for stupid things like pressure and stuff. I vote to lynch, very very rarely for pressure. Doesn't mean I never have, but in the most part, when I lay a vote down on someone, it means I am fine with them being lynched that day. I'm not gonna go toss around my votes.

---

Vote Chibo for now though, for coasting and all that jazz. As good a place as any to start...

OS, take a stance on someone please. And none of this, "I think he's scum, but him too, and he's voting for that guy, so they both can't be scum, and I'm confused WAAAH" crap either. Actual stance please, kthx.
lol, being voted for being quiet, and yet Soviet thinks I would be town for such reason. Because of such, I can't see these two players being on the same known team (as in if one of them is scum, I doubt the other one is. either both town or one of them is scum, not both).

Kind of annoying hearing a lot of people talking about taking stances and such. Haven't really heard so much stance talk and voting on the reasoning in a game before like this... Either it's taking place in every game I'm not in lol, or the idea of discussing such sounds like it's coming from players that are relatively new in dGames (as in starting here in the past 3 months or so?), and tbh it sounds like the kind of argument and scumhunting I would hear in a BBR game. What does it mean? Not sure yet. Something I want to think more about though in the future.

---

-What kind of read do you have on Chibo? And Chibo, what's your read on Expired Cheesecake? You two haven't solidly addressed each other either.
I'm confused about him. I feel like he's more town than scum, but then some things kind of make me question that. However I think it's more attributed to the fact that it's a hydra and the two players could be in two different trains of thought. Something that sticks out from my re-read on him to answer this question is him asking for a vote count day 1 (which more or less feels like a town tell more than scum to see the status of the current lynch target, and cheesecake made it pretty clear he wanted to get him), knowingly put him to L-1, then thinks it might have been too premature.

Fine with a Swords lynch. The fact that he hasn't responded to any of the pressure on him just reaffirms that.

Vote: Swords

That's L-1 if I'm not mistaken.

Swords, please post if you're going to defend yourself.

Hell, he's online now.
I wouldn't have minded seeing if Swords had anything to add. But it's true that he would have died one way or another. Maybe just a little premature.
Bottom line, if you're going to put someone at L-1, especially knowingly, you better be ready for them to be killed. No pre mature lynching johns.

---

This, coupled with the fact that I don't find him particularly scummy, is why I DON'T wanna lynch him. From meta, he's extremely useful later on in the game.
I lmao'd at this lol
Na but really I feel this is a town tell to come out and say this. He's obviously referring to Sonic Mafia where I pinned every scum and most importantly exactly pinpointed both of the final scum in the two lylo days we had (3 town v 2 scum and 2 town v 1 scum) where Gordito was the final scum in the final lylo day and I voted him and laid out case after case after case. Gordito would obv not want me around late game if he were scum without knowing if I was scum as well. The fact that he voiced his opinion on this directly and out in the open makes me feel good about him.

lol I said lmao and lol in the same line above

---

Random note, I've been listening to this the whole time on loop while writing this post:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwU0zUy0Nd4

---

He's not too active, but I like that and when he finally posts he tries to "catch up" on all the issues going on - In post # 502 he raises multiple issues like Goomba's case on Soviet, Jungles read on him, and Extended Cheesecake;s play. When he brings up these issues like Goomba's case on Soviet, he doesn't say why, how, or anything about it. Seems like he's posting a lot of comments without elaborating on them, ie lazy/useless town. First I thought he was trying to coast, but after some of his more recent posts I don't think he's post inane fluff just with the hopes of distracting town to not go after him, that stuff actually makes him stand out more as he said himself. Basically I don't think Riddler has elaborated on his posts much, but he hasn't tried to blend in either.
I don't think Edrees and Cheesecake are on the same known team (aka both aren't scum, only one or none). Would rather not say why but it's because of this post.

---

@everyone: Comments on Goomba's case against me?
I'm fine with it

---

1) I would look at who voted for Chibo. This early in the game it is not necessary for scum to bus their partners, so I think it would be less likely for scum to vote for a teammate. I'd look at who voted for S
I disagree with this a lot.
I've seen a handful of day 1 buses go down. Overswarm bussed kirbyo day 1 in MXC Mafia for instance. Day 2 really isn't THAT much different either so you can look at some of them like I believe Rockin was voting kirbyo in Sonic Mafia.

But here's the kicker - scum like to bus partners if they feel they are playing bad because it makes it an easy target, the team doesn't lose THAT much by losing a sub par player, and it's very key to note that MANY MANY people (if not everyone) thought I played very poorly day 1. See what I'm getting at?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Just to recap (also for my own sake mainly), these were the reads of mine I pointed out in that last post:

-Feeling sort of bad about Soviet, not THAT much though yet but he's certainly on my to watch radar. Though I wouldn't mind him going today, the conflicting play is certainly questionable.

-Soviet and RonEE: either one or neither are scum, not both

-Confused about Cheesecake. Could go either way with him. Actually I have something of his I want to look into, will report back after this post.

-I feel Gordito is town

-Edrees and Cheesecake: Either one or neither of them are scum. Not both.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Concerning Cheesecake, I took a look back at the two posts of his I quoted in my last big post (556) that I found were conflicting.

The posts were made by the same person, IP addresses match.

smod powers ftw :)

but yea, it seems inconsistent for someone to say: "fine with a swords lynch" *votes to l-1*
then after the lynch goes "kind of wish he said something, perhaps too early of a lynch?"

Feels like he's trying to seem not as bad or as at cost for the lynch (since scum are always wary of putting someone to l-1 or hammering them because then they will be seen as responsible for the lynch, especially if it's a townie that dies). Seems like Cheesecake (or whoever was it that made both of those posts) wanted to somewhat clear their name on the swords lynch.

Don't like that at all.

My targets for the day are Soviet and Cheesecake atm. Want to hear more from Soviet especially from my latest posts + Goombas before I vote one of them.

Soviet Coffee

Adumbrodeus|Shaya
Unvote

Adum's response shows that SC is probably dumbtown and not scum. Inactivity hate leading us nowhere but no point questioning it because he'll just throw out omgus responses / votes. "Omg he's mean and disagrees with me he must be a bad guy QQ". ****ing Crybaby.

Cause obviously you disagreeing me was the reason why I voted for you. [/sarcasm]

I voted for you cause your case smells worse then year old cheesecake, it's only OMGUS when there's no real reason for it beyond that the other guy voted for me. I posted plenty of reasoning beyond that, so unless you can prove that my real reasoning is your vote, then it's cause you made a scummy case against me, which is a totally legitimate way to catch scum and happens all the time and not OMGUS.

Addittionally, pretending OMGUS is something else IS a scumtell, if you're right and I am OMGUSing, then you should be pushing your case harder, not backing off. However, there is a good reason for backing off here, you were pushing for a mislynch on me, and you found me to be a harder target then you initially thought, hence you're attempting to pretend it's OMGUS as an out to dismiss my case.

TL;DR: Gheb is scum.

Soviet Coffee

Adumbrodeus|Shaya
Seperated out to emphasize earlier post.

This is so confusing and conflicting...

You say you believe I'm town (or know that I act as such) when I stay quiet and don't contribute pseudo stuff. You think I'm scum, and yet I have been fairly quiet for the majority of the game. So I don't see how this matches up here. The BBR train of thought here is one of the most times I've been active in this game because:
1) It's a line of thought I would like to explore more
2) It gives an ok lead into something after personally getting nothing from Day 1 (and hence being quiet)
3) I agree with the idea and it's something I can wrap my mind around.

And on the second part, you're trying to force me into a solid stance. What kind of stance do you want to see from me? Go back to the first part I quoted, I'm quiet and don't fake contribute. I'm not going to really commit to a stance unless I deem it worthy. I don't vote for stupid things like pressure and stuff. I vote to lynch, very very rarely for pressure. Doesn't mean I never have, but in the most part, when I lay a vote down on someone, it means I am fine with them being lynched that day. I'm not gonna go toss around my votes.

Errr, no, I said my read was leaning scum, I never said that I had anything approaching a town read on you. I was contrasting your town play with your current play (cause no amount of pressure could bring you to fake contribute in our previous games).

Skim less, I only want you to take stances because since I have limited information I'm concerned about the possibility of being wrong.

Kind of annoying hearing a lot of people talking about taking stances and such. Haven't really heard so much stance talk and voting on the reasoning in a game before like this... Either it's taking place in every game I'm not in lol, or the idea of discussing such sounds like it's coming from players that are relatively new in dGames (as in starting here in the past 3 months or so?), and tbh it sounds like the kind of argument and scumhunting I would hear in a BBR game. What does it mean? Not sure yet. Something I want to think more about though in the future.
Actually, it's a sign that dgames is getting more sophisticated, catching people based on lack of stances is a powerful way to figure out who's fake contributing.

I'm fine with it
Why?

I'm pointing to his case as rather hardcore scummy and all you have to say is "I'm fine with it". That's not an acceptable response, are you saying that my commentary on his case is incorrect? If so why?

Overall, well it's some real contribution, so I feel somewhat better about keeping you around, skim less though, cause thinking I had a town read on you was a rather pathetic mistake after I explained what my stance on you was so many times.

Beyond that, I'll see how you pan out in the long run.

Top Bottom