• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bioware Mafia (ovah)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Journal Entry, September 22nd, 12:13 a.m.

vote Tandora

Strong evidence against Tandora. Slimy, wifomy, unreliable evidence... but strong in this type of scenario. Why give him a guaranteed "live through the day" card, I wonder? Others seem to think that is possible. Letting yourself be blinded by previous thoughts is a surefire way to lose. I'd rather hear Tandora protect herself rather than let others do it for her.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
I would love to keep my vote on roneeke after his ridiculous post against me. However, we're running out of time and I don't think I can get enough support to form a good lynch against him. I had really hoped to lynch either Jungle or Ron to help prove a theory, but I guess there is always tomorrow.

In the meantime, Cheesecake was an original target for me, so I have no problems moving my vote back to him.

UNVOTE VOTE: eXpiRed_CheEezCaKe

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Journal Entry, September 22nd, 12:33

I think I'll make it very clear to Tandora that if she doesn't defend herself, she will be the lynch for toDay. Being a politician isn't something I'm looking for; all I want is information. Why is Cheesecake still a target? Why is Roneeke's post ridiculous? Why want to lynch Jungle and Ron? What theory?

All questions that are worth lynching someone over, when the person who has the answer doesn't give it.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
1] He's solely gone after weak and inactives, generally switching once his target becomes active. He's tried to defend this a few times, so he's obviously aware of it.
I would love to keep my vote on roneeke after his ridiculous post against me. However, we're running out of time and I don't think I can get enough support to form a good lynch against him. I had really hoped to lynch either Jungle or Ron to help prove a theory, but I guess there is always tomorrow.

In the meantime, Cheesecake was an original target for me, so I have no problems moving my vote back to him.

Now, I gotta say I believe you RonEEke.

Unvote Vote: Tandora

Saying something like RIDICULOUS post is kinda AtEish. I say you should try to defend yourself, if you can.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
At first I was meh on RonEEke's post, but seeing Tandora's reaction worries me. I agree that Tandora is the play for the day if she does not come up with a good defense to those significant accusations. I thought she was pro town but ronEEke really highlights her going for easy pray and not really reading everything...I didn't really see it that way, she would always say things I agree with previously. Still it's not a great case, but Tandora's reaction is cause for major suspicion because she doesn't expect to have to defend herself from accusation of being scum. big no no

Unvote
Vote: Tandora

eXpiRed_CheEezCaKe--

S.O.L.I.D.|guus

Whoa whoa whoa. Why is it that you don't think you can form a good lynch on him? Because there's nothing there? I don't see why you want to lynch people to 'prove a theory' as opposed to lynching people to 'help win the game.'

RonEEke's post isn't ridiculous at all as far as I'm concerned, considering that you just took the action that he highlighted in his post.

Good post Ron, + town points for you.

What's Tandora at vote-wise?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't find the case particularly convincing and I'm wondering why nobody questions it in the slightest. Blatant wagon hopping on day 1 is part of the reason why it's so hard to get information from what happened back then and I think it's a mistake to make the same play toDay. Ronike's case doesn't apply exclusively to Tandora - I found similar flaws in SC's play [inb4OMGUS] to name an example and complaining about activity police is textbook scum play in EE's case.

Tandora's read on cheesecake lines up with mine [although I'd rather have jungle lynched], which is reason enough for me to find her somewhat useful - more so than COUNTLESS other people and I'm still getting more pro-town vibes [including her activity police play] from her than the majority of players.

Jungle can die. Cheesecake can die. OK with Chibo dead. These are the three people I'll join a lynch for if needed. Not OK with the Tandora lynch - I'll be keeping an eye on people who dump votes on her without putting too much thought behind it. Easy opportunity for expired scumcake and other scumbags to gain credibility by not joining immediately. Townies should reconsider.

:059:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I don't find the case particularly convincing and I'm wondering why nobody questions it in the slightest. Blatant wagon hopping on day 1 is part of the reason why it's so hard to get information from what happened back then and I think it's a mistake to make the same play toDay. Ronike's case doesn't apply exclusively to Tandora - I found similar flaws in SC's play [inb4OMGUS] to name an example and complaining about activity police is textbook scum play in EE's case.

Tandora's read on cheesecake lines up with mine [although I'd rather have jungle lynched], which is reason enough for me to find her somewhat useful - more so than COUNTLESS other people and I'm still getting more pro-town vibes [including her activity police play] from her than the majority of players.

Jungle can die. Cheesecake can die. OK with Chibo dead. These are the three people I'll join a lynch for if needed. Not OK with the Tandora lynch - I'll be keeping an eye on people who dump votes on her without putting too much thought behind it. Easy opportunity for expired scumcake and other scumbags to gain credibility by not joining immediately. Townies should reconsider.

Journal Entry, September 22nd, 9:25 a.m.

Goomba! isn't on his hydra. Irritating. Wish hydras would get modkilled for that.

He said he didn't understand the case against Tandora and had issues with it; I'm fine with that response, I feel the same way. I don't let Tandora off with an AtE post and a lack of response though. Instant death to anyone that says "psh, whatever" to a case is a pretty solid rule, imo. Gotta wonder why he doesn't even say anything directly to Tandora.

ronEEke

Ronike|Evil Eye
EE reporting in, finally. I could throw a pretty legit john at you guys but I'd rather not. Ronike's case is definitely EE-approved.

Tando said:
Hey guys wanna see my Tandy impression?

I'd love to OMGUS you but I don't have time.

Not that I have anything worthwhile to say to your case whatsoever so I'm just gonna call it ridiculous and try to sweep it under the carpet. The town will protect me!!!! (RIGHT? RIGHT, TOWN? RIGHT?)

No? Okay well how about I make vague allusions to "a theory" without actually providing it. This theory conveniently involves RonEEke and Jungle, who are convenient targets that I went after for a BS reason that was officially debunked by the mod. That'll get me off, right? RIGHT TOWN? RIGHT?

Tando said:
In the meantime, Cheesecake is someone I went after at some point and who has been under fire from other people, so I'm going to move my vote back to him, as I know my actions are going to be under scrutiny from here.

Also,

Gheb said:
I found similar flaws in SC's play [inb4OMGUS] to name an example and complaining about activity police is textbook scum play in EE's case.
I wasn't aware that more than one person couldn't be guilty of the same thing. What's your point? Are you saying Soviet Coffee is more guilty of it? Are you saying Soviet Coffee is more scummy for it? Are you saying it's null, yet putting an accusatory tone toward Soviet Coffee?

lol do you seriously think you have some meta on me?

Here's a hint: YOU DON'T. NO ONE DOES. Everyone that has ever tried to meta me has ended up sputtering a bunch of stupid **** that doesn't make any sense and either getting lynched for it or drawing suspicion onto themselves for me that could have been avoided. Or they're scum. Anyway let me have a nice enjoyable bowel movement on what you just said in bullet point form:

1. My primary issues with Tandora have literally nothing to do with her playing activity police.

2. My issue with activity policers is people who do exclusively that.

3. I do it as scum because I do it as town. I leave activity policing alone if I actually feel there's a point or gain in it. It's situational.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Outta Curiosity >_> If your so sure about Tandora being scum, how come you nor your other half voted her?

ronEEke

Ronike|Evil Eye
Good question.

us said:
So, for those who didn't heed my plea of please don't tl;dr, here's a summation of scumdora:

[lots of words and us being sexy millionaires like always]

So, I like tandora as a play today. Nix's "ooh, ooh, lynch me!" is just dumb. Vote: Tandora
Oh, right.

@Overswarm: You didn't unvote.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Journal Entry, September 22nd, 10:29 a.m.

Nix continues to show himself to be useless toDay, so close to the deadline. Can't even listen carefully.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Journal Entry, September 22nd, 10:33 a.m.

unvote vote Tandora

This place has too many silly rules.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
My bad -_- used to seeing the votes on a separate line, not right after a sentence.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Ive already said my stances <_< I dont have anything to contribute because I dont see anything else.

ronEEke

Ronike|Evil Eye
A wagon has formed, the deadline is upon us, and all you've said on the matter is asking us why we didn't have a vote down when we did. Fluff. Fluffy like a down pillow.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I have nothing on Tandora, so I wont jump on a bandwagon If I do not have any good reason for it

ronEEke

Ronike|Evil Eye
Really? You've got nothing? What about the posts I made a page back that details everything that Tandora has done in the game, my reactions to it, and highlights of her scummy moves? If you disagree with me, why don't you explain why?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Cause im fairly sure some of those arguments can be applied to me as well >_>

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
No...I'm saying that if I vote for Tandora for the arguments that RonEEke posted which can also somewhat be applied to me I would be saying I'm also scum -_- but since I am not scum it would seem hypocritical of me to vote Tandora for those reasons -_-

Soviet Coffee

Adumbrodeus|Shaya

Targeting him for doing exactly what you were doing to me, hmmm.

*notes*

Regardless I'm forced to agree, while I'm wary of Tandora because of how defensive she acted about OS's "hunch" (along with Edrees for the same reason), I'm disturbed by how fast this wagon cropped up especially since I don't see RonikEE's case as particularly strong, does seem like an easy wagon for scum to jump on simply because of the momentium it gained.

Regardless, I'll agree that Tandora needs to post a defense, you shouldn't be able to poo-poo this level of pressure, period.

As an effort to prevent us from getting locked into one lynch (and also to see how people reacts) I'll support the Junglefever lynch.

Been useless, and both inhabitants of the slot have an issue with seemingly following the thread but not posting (since they both posted when they were brought up) and it's been a very useless slot in general.

vote: Junglefever

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Journal Entry, September 22nd, 2:20 p.m.

I've liked Soviet Coffee's statements toDay. Fine with Jungle as backup lynch.

Still think Tandora should die if she doesn't give a complete defense toDay, including answering every single question she's brought upon herself. This type of behavior will be nipped into the bud.

Still want Nix to survive toDay based on Dr. Riddler's completely baseless defense of Nix.

ronEEke

Ronike|Evil Eye
After thinking more on it, I'm more bothered than ever by the scumminess of Tando's non-rebuttal. It's not just the attempt to not answer to any arguments whatsoever, nor even the blatant OMGUS of it. It's the fact that we've taken hard stances, caught up, and become active as promised -- the absence of such being literally the only things she ever expressed against us that could be remotely valid -- and her response was "oh boy I'd LOOOooove to lynch you right now (but I'm gonna go for easier prey)." One minus one equals zero, girlfriend.

I find it hard to believe a townie with any cognitive function could actually come to that conclusion, and even harder to believe she's just that terrible at mafia.

In fact I remember pressuring her repeatedly in Grammys 2 (as mafia no less), and receiving rebuttals that were OMGUS-free.

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
Journal Entry, September 22nd, 2:20 p.m.

I've liked Soviet Coffee's statements toDay. Fine with Jungle as backup lynch.

Still think Tandora should die if she doesn't give a complete defense toDay, including answering every single question she's brought upon herself. This type of behavior will be nipped into the bud.

Still want Nix to survive toDay based on Dr. Riddler's completely baseless defense of Nix.
Just to be clear, it is completely baseless lol. Like if youre thinking theres some underlying thing going on... there isn't

i still dont think tanny should die. tbh tho i only skimmed ronEEks case lol...(i'll get to it soon) but i feel if anything the inactives should go first. Way to come out of the dark the day before the deadline and try to push a luynch on one of our most consistently active players.

idk why ronEEks given so much credibility

I don't have much of anything concrete about this game except taht i really think nix is town. And i have been thinking gorditos town, but iono

also, lack of a defense isn't scummy at all

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Journal Entry, September 22nd, 2:50 p.m.

Ronike getting desperate. Emotional.

Not too out of the ordinary.

He needs to relax. Pressure on Tandora is not because of Ronike's case, which is overall fairly weak at this stage in the game, but rather Tandora's dismissal. Ronike's AtE and pressure reeks. It feels like Ronike has made up his mind on Tandora's alignment before her rebuttal. I find it hard to believe that he could actually come to that conclusion, and even harder to believe that he's just that terrible at mafia.

Answers will come from Tandora. Acceptable, reasonable answers that don't lead to more questions. Otherwise, she dies toDay. If they do and they are acceptable, it is unlikely she will die toDay.

We need to look at other players. Junglefever has been a popular suspect. In the meantime, everyone should back off from Tandora and leave their votes on her; kill her tomorrow should she not satisfy our desires promptly.

No one seems to comment on Dr. Riddler wanting Nix to stay alive, or why I think we should listen to that. Do they not care, or do they understand why?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Journal Entry, September 22nd, 2:54

The ink had hardly dried on the page from my last entry before this one. Dr. Riddler swooped out of nowhere to make himself just as acceptable a target as Junglefever for toDay, should Tandora defend herself accurately and fully.

If my suspicions of Dr. Riddler are incorrect and he is telling the truth at the baselessness of his claim, I would daykill him if I could. Such uselessness should not be tolerated.

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
Well its not based on anything concrete other than my infallible meta on nix

also, if there was some sort of reason why i wanted nix alive. Why would you feel the need to out this information?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Journal Entry, September 22nd, 3:11

Dr. Riddler asked me why I would out the fact he might have hidden information.

Seemed pretty obvious to me.

IF "hidden information" = TRUE

Riddler = gives info to town that helps them
Riddler = possibly die toNight
Non-Riddler that is good townie = stays alive

IF "hidden information" = FALSE

Riddler = being a bad townie
Riddler = possibly die toNight
Non-Riddler that is a good townie = stays alive
Town = not following suspicions on Riddler due to his poor play

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
but my hidden information for knowing nix was town would result in me being a town pr. Why would you want to out that? Especially if i already breadcrumbed what I possible would have known. You should have pointed it out after i died if anything. pointing it out now would have resulted in mafia knowing i had hidden information and wanting me dead.

never did i claim to have hidden information either. Its called having a confident read

i'm not even sure i'm completely following your point

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
There are simply better choices than Nix. Still not liking Expired. And HATING Tan's response to pressure. But hopefully she'll see that she's at -L-3?- and get onto a defense. And junglefever, not my preferred lynch, as of now I'm not gonna vote it, but still a better lynch than Nix imo.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
The target? Why, it's seemingly white knight Tandora!
Out of Ron's whole post, this line bugged me the most. I read it as I am being too town to be town, which is what sparked my ridiculous statement.

When I made my last post, it was about 12:30 am. We have less then 24 hours for a lynch at that point. I looked at votes against Ron and saw I was the only one left on him since OS had (tried since he didn't unvote) to move to voting me.

I looked at who did have several votes on him and saw Cheesecake. I had made some arguments against him at the very beginning of this day and noted the people who were voting for him were people I felt were town, so it was a decent chance we were gonna get a good lynch. Tomorrow is another day with two flips for more information, so I was willing to wait and see how it goes.

After I posted, I immediately regretted changing my vote as it did look weak in retrospect. But I was in bed at that point and figured I could wait until my return to revote. Little did I suspect I'd have a wagon on me.

One to the short version of Ron's post:

So, for those who didn't heed my plea of please don't tl;dr, here's a summation of scumdora:

1] He's solely gone after weak and inactives, generally switching once his target becomes active. He's tried to defend this a few times, so he's obviously aware of it.
This is wrong. You mean that cheesecake is weak and inactive? Swords was inactive when I started my case against him? Have I gone after Nix?

I pointed out some inactives, after four days of not participating and no strong wagons had started with only three days left of voting. I don't see that as being scummy, I see that as if we cannot get a strong read for scum, then at least get rid of nonparticipants. Also, I mentioned that I am very paranoid about inactives after Newbie 3.

Mostly I have urged inactives to participate much like other players in this game. I have gone after most of the players, because I keep changing my mind. That is going to happen when you don't know who's town and who's scum and your opinion should change as you get more information. Tunneling is not productive.

2] Keeps saying others are thinking the same as him, makes me uncomfortable
Why does this make you uncomfortable? It's not like the whole game the only thing I have done is parrot others with "Me too" statements. I have made posts and when doing a reread saw that we had made similar posts.

3] Keeps misreading and making little mistakes, which I'm not too fond of
Like calling a female him? And then randomly remembering and switching to the female pronoun? Because you did that throughout your attack against me after I said in a post I am female. Everyone makes mistakes. I don't think I've made any major ones that require to get me lynched.

4] MAJOR contradiction at day two start.
Praxis DID NOT like Cheese. I made a typo which Dr Riddler asked about and I clarified.

5] Just doesn't rub me well at all...
It's that whole voting against you, isn't it?

I also find it ridiculous you note that Nix's "Lynch me" post was bad play, yet somehow I am more priority than him.

I found Ron's post against me intentionally trying to shed me in a bad light. There is nothing "negative" he found that not at least one other player has done this game.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Oh, and the theory I had about Ron and Jungle. Remember I said it was strange we had two roles who have DONE NOTHING THIS WHOLE GAME at the time of my post? There have been almost no wagons this whole game because no one is giving off scum vibes. Even voting has been sparse. I really think it is because both inactive players are scum.

eXpiRed_CheEezCaKe--

S.O.L.I.D.|guus
No...I'm saying that if I vote for Tandora for the arguments that RonEEke posted which can also somewhat be applied to me I would be saying I'm also scum -_- but since I am not scum it would seem hypocritical of me to vote Tandora for those reasons -_-
What? I don't see this as a valid reason to vote or not vote for someone.

Top Bottom