• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Birdday Banana Bonanza Results! (...kinda) October 15th

pesticide

Smash Lord
If you guys do double puff your team name should be

"Restin On *****es All Day"

or something along that line :awesome:

edit: (for exdeath): just started watching code geass :D

izzy24

Smash Ace
SHOUTOUTSSSSSSSS:

Pool #1
1. Kyon: didnt see you man, i need to get that revenge from sending me to losers last tourney.
2. DFEAR: woah this guy plays smash... what a surprise lol
4. DC: GOWTGOWTGOWTGOWTGOWyea this is dumb -________-
5. LoliLovesRain: great seeing you girl

Pool #2
1. MVD: lololol this guy sucks, 200$ MM next time????????
2. 8bitman: dude i didnt even know u came to this :::: (
5. Kith: CARLOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!! im happy i got to see you again after a while

Pool #3
1. Seibrik: Good jo8 as always dude, running stuff after the blackout and getting things done
2. DarkNemesis01 (Masky): dude i dont think ive ever played you, how a8out next time :::: )
3. Kuro~: sorry we didnt mm.... next time though

Pool #4
2. Tommy_G: 8ro your hair, its top tier along with MVDs hair lolololol, nice to see you
3. D-torr: didnt play u :::: ( next time????????

Pool #5 (HYPE pool)
1. Ryo: WHY ARE YOU SOOOOOOOO GOOD???????? good jo8 8easting at this, cant wait to see what u will do at apex
2. Izzy: WHO'S THIS DOUCHEBAG????????
3. Fyre: FYYYYYYYYRE you did awesome, the only one that came close to 8eating ryo at our pool... lets team pretty please lolololol
4. R@vyn: Nice seeing ya 8ro, we had a 8unch of great sets... sorry if u were down 8/c of what happened, that deff affected your performance NO JOHNS THOUGH LOL, get wrecked 8y me and fyre :::: )
5. C.J.: Good jo8 man, keep at it.
6. Pesticide: same deal, hopefully we can play at other tourneys.

Pool #6
1. NickRiddle: OMG you so funny
2. DJ Arcatek: 8ro once again, even after all that happened this was a great tourney. Sorry if i was coming down at you at the end. Dont h8 me ok :::: (
4. SSGuy: Awesome wario, hopefully we can play more next time

Pool #7
1. Master Raven: We didnt play our playing mm.... next time????????
2. Grandmaster 2link: 8arely saw you around, lets play next time
5. MinkvC3 //: we didnt play 8ut i saw you ****** in the name of equestria, you should pro8 read homestuck :::: )

Pool #8
1. RedHoliday (RedHalberd): 8arely saw you 8ut i know you *****
2. 2D-Jeff: same, lets play next time
3. DR3W: saw you around, lets play next time
4. Chaz: YO chaz whatchu doing here???????? i know you can do 8etter :::: )
5. Keika: Nice seeing you again man, lets play next time

Pool #9
1. GDX: Someone had to run this thing, who 8etter for that than you :::: ) thanks for that
1. Xaltis: THIS GUY! XXXXD
1. Mampam: YOOOOOOOO WHO'S THIS GUY???????? never heard of him XXXXD

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Shoutouts:

Pool #1

1) Kyon – I really need to sit down and learn the Peach match-up. I learned a few things watching you and Lies play though.
3) Meglaodon – Glad you came. Even if it was last minute.
5) LoliLovesRain – I keep thinking you were LadyLegion and another girl was Loli. Now I know who's who and won't make that mistake again.
Pool #2

1) MVD – Good job playing in money for both doubles and singles.
4) Viper – I expected more from you this tournament. Thanks for helping make the tournament run smooth.
5) Kith – Had fun playing your PT and in Brawl-. C. Falcon’s knee so good!

Pool #3

1) Seibrik – Congratulations on winning a some what frustrating night. Your Meta Knight is a pleasure to watch.
2) Masky – I heard you timed out my good friend Veggi. Very nice. :D
3) Kuro~ - Good seeing you again. Sorry you got to witness a Wario player losing to Ganon. lol
4) Veggi - The trip to the venue and back was epic. Especially with City Escape playing in the car.
5) Lies – Nice talking with you. Your Wario has improved since ZP in May where I first saw you.

Pool #4

1) DewDaDash – Glad I finally got to see you. You should come down to FGCU some time.
3) VSC|D-Torr – Good seeing you again.

Pool #5

1) Ryo – Florida’s best player might be an Ike after January. What the hell is going on? Lol Good **** getting 2nd though.
2) Izzy – Nice Olimar and good friendlies.
3) Fyre – Damn! You B-airing Sebrik and NickRiddle at the same time was so epic! You’re an awesome Pit player. And your Leafeon plushy is amazing! :D
6) Pesticide – Man too bad we didn’t get to play any friendlies, but I’m glad I got to see you again.

Pool #6

1) NickRiddle – Good job winning our pool and thanks for the compliment about my hacks. :D
2) DJ Arcatek – I felt like a had a shot to take the set and to have a shot against a player like you makes my whole trip. Good games.
3) Ryder –You are one of my favorite Marth players because you are just a really cool guy to talk with. One of these day’s I’ll get you though. lol
5) Apple Jelly – Our match could have easily gone one way or the other. I would have lost to you if I hadn’t played a bunch of games with ****** recently. You’re a good R.O.B. and he isn’t one of my favorite match up’s. Good set though.

Pool #7

2) ****** – Good **** reppin FGCU. You had some solid wins.
2) 2link – Nice seeing you again.
5) Mink- Congrats on the PMM and winning 2 of the 3 MM’s we had. I got your Puff though. “So many fire balls! Wah ha ha!”

Pool #8

1) RedHalberd – Good seeing you again. Nice Snake.
3) DR3W – Had a good time talking with you at Applebees. Plus your Wario makes an awesome alt. Your gonna be good.

Pool #9

1) Xaltis - Nice seeing you again.
1) Mampam – Next time I’m at a tournament with Tampa, let’s do some friendlies. Me and Veggi want to play you and Lade in doubles friendlies.
4) Nova –I hope the experience you got from this tournament carries on and makes you a better player.

Thank you to all the people who helped turn a bad situation into a really fun time. I enjoyed myself and I hope everyone else did as well.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
ill be down during thanksgiving break and xmas break. Richy told me that u guys will have a fgcu tourney in nov but i dont think ill be down there by then but tell me the date just in case cuz im not sure.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Dam my shoutouts aren't what I expected must've not done something right this time lol. Oh well my individual shoutouts.

1. DC - Brawl Minus so fun. I hate Kirby.

2. DJ Jack - We haven't played since Ktarr and beat Seibrik and Nick Riddle in teams. Das good papo!

3. Tommy G - Getting money even when he doesn't play brawl. XD

4. Dfear - So much League talk everyones bad.

5. Leo (Snipa) - Glad we had fun in person. Les do it all the time.

6. Masky - In due time...we'll get everyone...

7. Fyre - Amazing person. Best tattoo. XD

8. Dtorr - Idk man after what you said to me I don't think I can quit brawl.

9. Luis - GREEN BCKAWWWW!

10. Green Ace - lol @ DC almost getting you in the pool.

11. Afro - Having some legit hang out time. Now you saw how Flat soda only calls me free in league and when you saw me play I carried the team. Just like you always see me.

12. MVD - Like........you falling through Delfino I guess like the game just didn't want you to win man. I don't even know what to tell you.

13. Seibrik and Nick Riddle - You lucky Danny sandbagged you in teams. And by sandbagged I mean looked away from the screen, and died at 4% LOL

14. Izzy - Sooo good always love seeing you!

15. Kith - LOOOOVE HANGING OUT WITH YOU! Will never see you again prob XO

16. Chaz and Christine - Thanks for getting me subway! Chaz picks da bess subs~

17. Lexi (ipresea) - Thanks for the stuff! Hope to see Judy soon!

18. Brianna - Thanks for helping me hide from Justin lol he still found me though.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Everyone- You guys are *******s who don't help and ***** when the power goes out.

Nawwwww you know I love all of you. :D

Twas fun. If I decide to do this again(rent out the venue for SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME to run the tournament) I'm banning extension cords and surge protectors so the loss in power doesn't happen again.

8Bitman

Smash Master
oLJo uses Snake not R.O.B, give him his credit he was the only one in our pool to take a game off MVD. =P

Also Izzy I didn't even know you came to this either. XD LOL

GG's to everyone who I played at this, I would be more psyched but the power outage... Yeah.

Next tourney I am definitely getting in all of my MM's. Yall better believe it. ^_^

EDIT: Using Inui logic I beat Apple Jelly in friendlies like 4 times. Thus making me better than Chibo. :troll:

MVD

Smash Master
Tommy is the venue open for November 12th or 19th? I wanna try to set something up for.then

:phone:

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
Apple Jelly:
Beats Chibo in ROB dittos
Gets last in pools
Yeah, I did awful lol.
That and my pool was hella ****ty.
No johns, although those projectors did mess me up. That and **** Wario's fart. I died AT like 100 while he was at like 170. :glare:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Everyone I played: good games.

Everyone I didn't play: it will happen.

Everyone I met: nice meeting you.

Looking forward to the next one, minus the obstacles.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
http://riverforestpoa.org/calendar.html

MVD the only problem with it now is they started cashing the $200 deposit and end up giving it back when they feel like it. I'd need $250 from someone who wanted to reserve it before I even reserved it. Then when I get the $200 back, I'd give it back to them.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Everyone- You guys are *******s who don't help and ***** when the power goes out.

Nawwwww you know I love all of you. :D

Twas fun. If I decide to do this again(rent out the venue for SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME to run the tournament) I'm banning extension cords and surge protectors so the loss in power doesn't happen again.
I helped with chairs =/

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Actually Tommy G, when the power went out. I started moving stuff into other rooms. And i even asked you if you needed help with anything.

Veggi

Smash Champion
Pool #1

1. Kyon - Definitely cool seeing you again. It was nice discussing some Peach stuff and there probably shouldn't be a two year gap between every time I talk to you. Haha.

3. Megalodon the SHAAAAARK - It would have been fun if you were in my car, but at least I got to see you at the tourney. Hot stuff on winning that 5 dolla.

Pool #2

1. MVD - Crazy stuff in that Delfino match vs. Ryo. It was like watching Whack-a-Mole. You did a good job of handling the situation though.

4. Viper - All this hate on your projectors, man. Even though it's unrelated to the tourney I'm still going to beat your Falco in an important set one of these days. Maybe not now, maybe not ever. But I'm going to beat your Falco.

Pool #3

1. Seibrik - Our set was satisfying enough. It was good for me to get experience against a really good MK. It was pretty interesting getting back to the stage and quickly getting tossed back out again. Never happened to me quite like that before.

2. DarkNemesis01 (Masky) - You're the first person to ever time me out, haha. Oh well, it was a fun set. I just want Peach to jump higher! That stupid *****!

3. Kuro~ I don't know if what you did was on purpose, but if you did that was pretty messed up. Like, seriously? Did you just not want to have a loss against a random *** DK? I should have just quit the match as soon as you rushed into FD without letting me ban a stage. Then you wouldn't respond to me when I was repeatedly asking about it. I thought Smash players were supposed to be cool.

5. Lies - I think you should have gotten third in the pool. Any Wario that gives my Peach that much trouble I have no problem admitting is better than me. It was cool to meet/talk to you and stuff.

Pool #4

1. DewDaDash - It was nice meeting you. I didn't know you were ******'s cousin!

3. VSC|D-Torr - Cool seeing you again. Were you always that tall?

4. ProxyGator - Hopefully I'll be able to play a match with you some time when I come down to Tampa.

5. m00g - It was nice seeing you again. Veggie pizza!

Pool #5

1. Ryo - Matches with your Ike in it are so much hype, but I think you know that. I didn't get to talk to you at all, but it was fun watching your matches.

5. C.J. - I didn't get to talk to you much but it was cool seeing you again.

Pool #6

2. DJ Arcatek - Even though there were a lot of complications, I liked the tourney a lot. Thanks for hosting!

3. Ryder - There's no talk like just-got-out-of-the-shower talk.

4. SSGuy - Rolling around at the speed of sound! Thank you for listening to my music and keeping me company on the car ride. Team "Mario's Enemies, but they're not really his enemies, they're more like rivals" 4 lyfe.

5. Apple Jelly - I didn't get to play against you and I don't know you at all, but I do admire your hair.

Pool #7

2. ****** - Thanks for keeping me company on the trip and it was cool getting to know you better. I didn't know your family had so many smash players in it! Also, it was a lot of fun discussing the red neck culture we were witnessing on the way there.

2. iPresea - Nice seeing you again, keep up the good work with Pikachu.

5. Minkamena - Nice seeing you again, I'll have to give another go at your ZSS/Puff the next time I see you. I hope you liked the video.

Pool #8

1. RedHoliday (RedHalberd) - I barely got to talk to you at all! Oh, well. I'll see you again eventually.

Pool #9

1. Mampam - Nice seeing you again, sir. I have to say your birthday party was quite the experience. If you ever want to have another birthday, keep me posted.

4. Nova - Thank you for guiding me on the righteous path back to FGCU. I'm sorry you had to go to Applebee's when you wanted to get back. Try singing along to Demon Pirates next time on the way back, I'm sure it will keep you awake.

MVD

Smash Master
Tommy since I have a job now I can prolly get it to you for the 19th I gotta see tho I don't wanna do it thanksgiving weekend so the week before seems good to me, discussion?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Pool #1

1. Kyon - Definitely cool seeing you again. It was nice discussing some Peach stuff and there probably shouldn't be a two year gap between every time I talk to you. Haha.

3. Megalodon the SHAAAAARK - It would have been fun if you were in my car, but at least I got to see you at the tourney. Hot stuff on winning that 5 dolla.

Pool #2

1. MVD - Crazy stuff in that Delfino match vs. Ryo. It was like watching Whack-a-Mole. You did a good job of handling the situation though.

4. Viper - All this hate on your projectors, man. Even though it's unrelated to the tourney I'm still going to beat your Falco in an important set one of these days. Maybe not now, maybe not ever. But I'm going to beat your Falco.

Pool #3

1. Seibrik - Our set was satisfying enough. It was good for me to get experience against a really good MK. It was pretty interesting getting back to the stage and quickly getting tossed back out again. Never happened to me quite like that before.

2. DarkNemesis01 (Masky) - You're the first person to ever time me out, haha. Oh well, it was a fun set. I just want Peach to jump higher! That stupid *****!

3. Kuro~ I don't know if what you did was on purpose, but if you did that was pretty messed up. Like, seriously? Did you just not want to have a loss against a random *** DK? I should have just quit the match as soon as you rushed into FD without letting me ban a stage. Then you wouldn't respond to me when I was repeatedly asking about it. I thought Smash players were supposed to be cool.

5. Lies - I think you should have gotten third in the pool. Any Wario that gives my Peach that much trouble I have no problem admitting is better than me. It was cool to meet/talk to you and stuff.

Pool #4

1. DewDaDash - It was nice meeting you. I didn't know you were ******'s cousin!

3. VSC|D-Torr - Cool seeing you again. Were you always that tall?

4. ProxyGator - Hopefully I'll be able to play a match with you some time when I come down to Tampa.

5. m00g - It was nice seeing you again. Veggie pizza!

Pool #5

1. Ryo - Matches with your Ike in it are so much hype, but I think you know that. I didn't get to talk to you at all, but it was fun watching your matches.

5. C.J. - I didn't get to talk to you much but it was cool seeing you again.

Pool #6

2. DJ Arcatek - Even though there were a lot of complications, I liked the tourney a lot. Thanks for hosting!

3. Ryder - There's no talk like just-got-out-of-the-shower talk.

4. SSGuy - Rolling around at the speed of sound! Thank you for listening to my music and keeping me company on the car ride. Team "Mario's Enemies, but they're not really his enemies, they're more like rivals" 4 lyfe.

5. Apple Jelly - I didn't get to play against you and I don't know you at all, but I do admire your hair.

Pool #7

2. ****** - Thanks for keeping me company on the trip and it was cool getting to know you better. I didn't know your family had so many smash players in it! Also, it was a lot of fun discussing the red neck culture we were witnessing on the way there.

2. iPresea - Nice seeing you again, keep up the good work with Pikachu.

5. Minkamena - Nice seeing you again, I'll have to give another go at your ZSS/Puff the next time I see you. I hope you liked the video.

Pool #8

1. RedHoliday (RedHalberd) - I barely got to talk to you at all! Oh, well. I'll see you again eventually.

Pool #9

1. Mampam - Nice seeing you again, sir. I have to say your birthday party was quite the experience. If you ever want to have another birthday, keep me posted.

4. Nova - Thank you for guiding me on the righteous path back to FGCU. I'm sorry you had to go to Applebee's when you wanted to get back. Try singing along to Demon Pirates next time on the way back, I'm sure it will keep you awake.
You should of paused. I didn't even notice.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
If you're being completely honest, then it's okay. It just really bothered me at the time because I thought you did it on purpose and you were ignoring what I was saying. Ughhhh, oh well.
You can ask Ryan. I'm not like that. :(

Top Bottom