• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman

White space, bro.

Holy cow. We unleashed some serious destruction on people tonight. KD went from 1.48 to 1.58. Went up a prestige and a half. Didn't get a nuclear, but I did get a 23 gun streak. I am more than pleased.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Ah it looks like I missed you guys tonight. Either that or I was appearing offline and didn't notice you were on lol. Definitely trying to get in on some double XP madness.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Ah it looks like I missed you guys tonight. Either that or I was appearing offline and didn't notice you were on lol. Definitely trying to get in on some double XP madness.
We had to appear offline later in the night. People tend to follow us for whatever reason after we crush them.

couldnt play last night, but can all dayyyy today

gotta hit prestige master

oh stefan finally broke 3kd
I guess once you hit level 55 10th prestige there's like 100k exp until you hit prestige master or something like that.

Shouldn't be too hard considering I was getting around 40-50k exp a game last night. :troll:

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
well this blows

Im at my house for the rest of the day and night. I leave my xbox at my apartment cause you know, my brother has his own xbox here. I get home and he tells me he left his xbox at his friends house last night.

sdfasdhksdhgoegdsfg

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
well this blows

Im at my house for the rest of the day and night. I leave my xbox at my apartment cause you know, my brother has his own xbox here. I get home and he tells me he left his xbox at his friends house last night.

sdfasdhksdhgoegdsfg
LOLOLOLOL you're bad.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
well this blows

sdfasdhksdhgoegdsfg
How does someone leave their xbox at someone else's house?
"Gee, my backpack sure feels light. I wonder if I left something behind?"

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
We had to appear offline later in the night. People tend to follow us for whatever reason after we crush them.
haha i know how that goes. I've kinda gotten into the habit of just appearing offline most of the time because of that + random invites and stuff. You guys playing tonight? I wonder how fast it'll take to fly through a prestige...

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
We should be playing tonight, I take it we'll be playing within the hour. Played multi-team for a while earlier.:applejack:

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Cool, I can hop on pretty shortly. Looking forward to crashing some people around lol

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Well, I started at prestige 7 level 39 on Friday and ended up at 10th prestige level 20. Good times were had.

Also called in 197 vsats over those 3 days of playing lololol.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
haha that's pretty ridiculous. Good games today guys, we definitely crashed some people around. Once I unlock the VSAT, you can be sure we'll have them up constantly (not like we could have them up more often than we did tho, lol).

Gotta work on my SPM though, still adjusting to Hard Point + playing with a party, but it'll only get better.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
okay wtf, i go on vacation for a week and stefan and the sf64 crew start ****** again? goddammit. be on tonight.
I couldn't miss out on double experience. It makes the game much more pleasurable.

I have a night class today that ends around 9, but I don't have school on Tuesdays so I'll be able to play for a bit if people are on.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Last night was too good. Shoutout to Butterynut for getting thrown on the enemy team while he was still in our party, LOL. Also, the two randies that camped the back of the map after Bob left.

I'll be back on tonight, don't really have anything I need to do after the next 2 hours, actually.:applejack:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Oh ****. Vince Zampella (former co-founder of Infinity Ward) tweeted that Respawn Entertainment was going to be at E3 this year and they won't be "empty handed."

It's the CoD killer. #IBelieveInRespawnEntertainment

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Hey Hot_ArmS and Zatchiel, mind if I add you guys? Playing solo in this game seems so much harder than in MW3 (maybe i'm just not as good yet), and my random teammates appear to be getting worse haha. Unlocked the VSAT though, so there should be a steady stream of them next time.

I'd be glad to add anyone else, too =D There were a few other guys that I played with but I'm not really sure who's who.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Dude, this double exp is ridiculous.

I've gotten 3 nuclears today alone, 2 games where I almost got two in a single game. Tons of 80+ kill games and unlimited vsats. It's pretty ridiculous

I started at 7th prestige level 39 and I'm still going lolololol.

Damn, now I regret being tired every night of this past weekend and going to bed early because of it :[

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Hey Hot_ArmS and Zatchiel, mind if I add you guys? Playing solo in this game seems so much harder than in MW3 (maybe i'm just not as good yet), and my random teammates appear to be getting worse haha. Unlocked the VSAT though, so there should be a steady stream of them next time.

I'd be glad to add anyone else, too =D There were a few other guys that I played with but I'm not really sure who's who.
yeah just go ahead! Just send me an invite whenever you see me on, I usually dont pay attention to who is on or not so I never send invites

FalcrowLombardi

Smash Cadet
Sorry I wasn't on last night, but I could barley keep my yes open let a lone play some BK randys. I'll for sure be on tonight and help with the complete global saturation that is Star Fox Team and Company.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Yeah, I got that ****ing ultra kill finally. I didn't kill TOO MANY people. Blow me game.

Anyways, I'll be on in a few minutes. Just gotta eat dinner.

Edit: I'm on now and I forgot to mention that it's double weapon exp. Not too exciting, but I thought I'd mention it.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Finally hit prestige master last night. Total playtime: 4 days 9 hours

Fun fact: I had the_exact_same KD when I hit 15th prestige in black ops.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I'm going to be frustrated beyond belief if they add new prestiges. It's such a stupid idea.

It worries me seeing the old 8th prestige emblem behind the prestige master....

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Good job on the ultra kill; it was pretty ridiculous how fast you got it when we started after who knows how many close calls you had the night before. Also good stuff on hitting prestige master, I still have a ways to go lol (need a double XP weekend again imo). Speaking of, I wish they had 2 hours double XP as a prestige reward instead of refund all tokens, because can you do anything useful after getting the 5 extra custom classes?

lol and that faded prestige symbol in the background is pretty suspect...

Zatchiel, I'll add you the next time I hop on.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I'll be on tonight. Should be home around like 5 or so, maybe earlier but we'll see.

Immediately gonna download those 10 extra custom classes. Only DLC that's worth it.

Fletch

Smash Master
Immediately gonna download those 10 extra custom classes. Only DLC that's worth it.
It's ten extra SETS of ten CaC slots. From what I gather, you choose a set of 10 to use for any game and you can use those ten, but have 9 other sets of 10 you could use in another game saved. So you could have a Hardpoint setup, a Hardcore setup, a TDM setup, etc.

Top Bottom