• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blaziken as a playable character for brawl.

Black/Light

Smash Master
yea, it's IMO based on reasearch done in the other games, and again this is for pokeball characters, not playables. You'd have to come up with a whole other pattern for them, because there are a few more chioces that have to be done to determine this. There wouldnt be enough variables if there were more games or even more info to base this on. there isnt, so the variables are fine to distinguish certai behaviors of the games. Ex.
So, according to your pokeball logic, after SSB. M2 would have been pokeballed right:ohwell: ? I mean, Mew and the other legendary pokemon where pokeballed in SSB right? And I find a flaw in your "pattern" that doesn't have Blaziken in it. . .
SSBM had 5 starters, only 3 where fully evols from the 1st gen well the other 2 where the lowest evols from the 2nd gen. Well, I guess that the starters being pokeballed now will be mid-stage (Combusken/ Grovyle) and not fully evoled right? Because every gen's evol stage is different right? And we can all see that the divs don't care about making every starter a pokeballed pokemon because of TDile so theres no way for us to know just how many will be pokeballed. . . nor WHO will be pokeballed.

Halo 1-Giant Battlesuited Human against aliens
Halo 2- Giant Battlesuited Human against aliens,
Halo 3- what do you think? another game on how Master Chief kick the *** of some por alien race? possibly, whic hwould be a logical and pattern like guess, seeing as though the past two have the exact same thing.
Homs, thats like saying SSB- Fighting game/ SSBM- Fighting game/ SSBB- fighting game. It's the games focus. . . what it's based souly on. It wouldn't go with the series to have Halo 3 be about racing cowboys now would it?. . .
We can guess this by what has happened i the past, and it isnt like there are going to be amillion games in this sereis in the future. you have to use what info you've gathered to hypothetically guess some results. Two variables d onot make a pattern, if we were dealing with numbers. There are two directions for games in a series. same character line, or shoot for something new. I decided to make a guess on if they stuck with same character line.
1. Patterns need more than 2 variables no matter what (numbers or not). Thats like saying "You had two fights in your life, you have a pattern of destructive violance". In art, if you put 2 dots on a blank peace of paper could you call that a pattern(No)? Would a Doc making a research study on a verus go to her peers and say " I have taken two rats and given them this virus to see what it does to rats. One went completely blind well the other still sees but not well. I have shown that this virus turns rats completely blind."?
2. There really no telling what will happen by "looking at the past". Why? Because things change. There don't have to be alot of games for having 3 become the pattern point. Not having 3 games =/= your ticket to say "screw the need for a 3rd part to make a pattern".
Also, as I have said before, explain why M2 got in if legendary pokemon where pokeballed in SSB. Thats a prime example of there not being a "pattern" the div goes by for pokeballed pokemon.

my pattern isnt for the playable character, as you think it is, but for pokeball characters themselves. The characters have thier own pattern.
. . .Please, show me this "pattern" the characters have? Because there doesn't seem to be one at all. . .because there aint one.

DeeDoubleU

Smash Journeyman
I'm calling it right now that no starter choice pokemon or its evolution will ever be a playable character in an SSB game.

It might seem kind of arbitrary, but Nintendo always seems to want to push the 3 starters for any pokemon game as equivalent in most aspects other than minor ones. Having 1 in SSB would be a horrible degree of favoritism that they simply do not play with starter choices.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
I agree, but what about Mewtwo and Mew who were seen as equal in the first movie? Not to mention one literally is a clone of the other.

Black/Light

Smash Master
^^^Actually, Nintendo has done things like that ALOT. Only Bulba got a palm pokemon toy (only 8-6 pokemon got one.) out of all the starters and only Blaze/Blast get a 6'in tall toy that talks along side Pika (I thought I saw a Char one but It aint on the poke center site).

They use starters however they feel fit because they know which are more liked at which stages in it's evols. Really, it's not "unfair" because they already treat them differently depinning on what they are making or their promo needs.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
^^^In that case I see how they can easily favor characters like Blaziken and Bulbasaur. For Charizard and Blastoise it doesn't really matter, as both basic and final forms are both extremely popular and sell pretty good.
Back to topic, Blaziken has always been extremely popular over most starters for some reason. Sceptile and Swampert really can't compare at all.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
So, according to your pokeball logic, after SSB. M2 would have been pokeballed right ? I mean, Mew and the other legendary pokemon where pokeballed in SSB right? And I find a flaw in your "pattern" that doesn't have Blaziken in it. . .
SSBM had 5 starters, only 3 where fully evols from the 1st gen well the other 2 where the lowest evols from the 2nd gen. Well, I guess that the starters being pokeballed now will be mid-stage (Combusken/ Grovyle) and not fully evoled right? Because every gen's evol stage is different right? And we can all see that the divs don't care about making every starter a pokeballed pokemon because of TDile so theres no way for us to know just how many will be pokeballed. . . nor WHO will be pokeballed.
no, mewtwo would not, as he was not in the first game, where he would have been, but was not due to the fact that mew was in a pokeball. No, only mew was pokeballed, get it right please. Legen birds, legend dogs both were pokeballed next game in ssbm. We can guess that the fire starter will be pokeballed, because it has been in every game, or at least a form of it. and since they dont put in 2 of the same pokemon (i.e they wouldnt put in a charmander and then a charizard) we can also guess that w/e the case may be blaze wont be playable. simple. totodile is an unkown, and the grass starter is likely to be put in a stage as a deterent or in a pokeball (as wheer the last two forms of this.)

Quote:
Halo 1-Giant Battlesuited Human against aliens
Halo 2- Giant Battlesuited Human against aliens,
Halo 3- what do you think? another game on how Master Chief kick the *** of some por alien race? possibly, whic hwould be a logical and pattern like guess, seeing as though the past two have the exact same thing.

Homs, thats like saying SSB- Fighting game/ SSBM- Fighting game/ SSBB- fighting game. It's the games focus. . . what it's based souly on. It wouldn't go with the series to have Halo 3 be about racing cowboys now would it?. . .
No, it is not. That would simply be naming genre. A better exaple would be :
SSb: Clash of Nintendo character
SSBM:Clash of more nintendo characters
SSBB: clash of even more nintend ocharacter

or something of the sort. Smash is a new look on fighitng games ever since it came out. Using you example, all mine would have been is first person shooter. But, using info from the last halo games, you can make a guess on what the other will be. Ex.

Halo 1- alien Weapons, Human Weapon, Vehicles,4 player split screen, pistol scope
Halo 2- Alien weapons, human weapons, vehicles, 4 player split screen, jackable vehicles
Halo 3- what do you think. they wont just go and totoally change the game, but stick to the pattern they have already set up in the last two. And those two are the only things we can base this on, thus only having 2 variables out of all (not like in numbers where they are countless(no pun intended) possibilities)

1. Patterns need more than 2 variables no matter what (numbers or not). Thats like saying "You had two fights in your life, you have a pattern of destructive violance". In art, if you put 2 dots on a blank peace of paper could you call that a pattern(No)? Would a Doc making a research study on a verus go to her peers and say " I have taken two rats and given them this virus to see what it does to rats. One went completely blind well the other still sees but not well. I have shown that this virus turns rats completely blind."?
2. There really no telling what will happen by "looking at the past". Why? Because things change. There don't have to be alot of games for having 3 become the pattern point. Not having 3 games =/= your ticket to say "screw the need for a 3rd part to make a pattern".
Also, as I have said before, explain why M2 got in if legendary pokemon where pokeballed in SSB. Thats a prime example of there not being a "pattern" the div goes by for pokeballed pokemon.
Patterns usually do need two variables, when more than two variables can come into play. there are only 2 games in the series discluding brawl, so what else do we have t obae our information on except what has happened in the past. Sure a regular pattern needs two variables, but that is when there are more than two variables able to be found. THere arent in this situation, so the logical guess is to try and come up with ideas sensible and based on what has happend in past events.

. . .Please, show me this "pattern" the characters have? Because there doesn't seem to be one at all. . .because there aint one.
well, a simple one would be this:

all the people from the first game SSB. i mean, they all showed up in the second. For new addtions though, you can expect on movie pokemon, may be two, and one with extremefanbase. expect some from old games also, maybe 2. These can be guessed from what has come, to predict a possible outcome for the future

although mew and mewtwo had a role in the movie, mew was in a pokeball before mewtwo was even i n a game for SSB. that is probably why he was in later as a playable.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Before I throw out my big post I just want to know, where has this arguement gone?
I remember you saying that this is just your opinion, In which case I would kindly ask you to state that when talking on this subject. Or are you trying to say that this is your opinion BUT it's accurit and you are using this to say that "It's a fact that Blaze wont make it/ will be pokeballed"? In which case I might post my huge post. . .
(Either way I don't really think this will go anywhere if you think 2=pattern)

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
this hasnt gotten anywhere. i'm just trying to tell you that a conclusion on a set of events can be made if there are limited variables. If there were like 3 games and a fourth would come out you mean to tell me that the pattern couldnt be concluded in 2. there are only 2 past occurances, and you guess on the third, which is an installment of the previous two, a semi acurate conclusion can be made.

a little tidbit, they also wouldnt put in Blaze, or they would have to put in all starters (regardless of fanbase) as playables. That is the main reason that starters are playables

Mestro

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but... In both smashs there were Venasaur/Charizard/Blastoise pokeballs, Since then we have Ruby & Saphire and now It's gonna be Diamond & Pearl.
Yes, but in the first smash we have pkmns from red & Blue, in melee we have pkmns from Gold & Silver and in Brawl we will have pkmns from Ruby & Sapphire. ;)

Black/Light

Smash Master
this hasnt gotten anywhere. i'm just trying to tell you that a conclusion on a set of events can be made if there are limited variables.
I am not saying that there HAS to be 15 games or w/e, just that 2=/=pattern.
If there were like 3 games and a fourth would come out you mean to tell me that the pattern couldnt be concluded in 2.
MAYBE if something happened, say, the first 3 times than I could assume it would happen again. And again, we only see 5 starters in melee. . .Not all starters are pokeballed, the end.
there are only 2 past occurances, and you guess on the third, which is an installment of the previous two, a semi acurate conclusion can be made.
You can GUESS all you want. . . you can guess that they are going to pokeball the 20-30+ legendary pokemon from 3rd and 4th gen, personally I don't think they will. BUT there is no actual way to know that you guess is "semi acurate" if something only happened once (as in "all starts pokeballed" not happening in melee as one was excluded)

a little tidbit, they also wouldnt put in Blaze, or they would have to put in all starters (regardless of fanbase) as playables. That is the main reason that starters are playables
This bolded statement just about sums up everything this was about, your assumtion of made up rules. Nintendo has shown that they couldn't care less about making every starter have the same crap nor do the divs of super smash brother care about pokeballing every starter. Also, theres the change they could just pokeball the first or 2nd stage evols of the starters of that gen if they want to pokeball that gen's starters but still add Blaze. And the reason no starter has gotten in is because they have never been "OMZG!! THe MOsT WaNTED!!" from what I can see. Mew2 was the most wanted pokemon last time and Pichu was the most popular 2nd gen at that time so it's understandable that Char wouldn't be added IMO (All I know is that M2>Char in popularity and fan-base and that Pichu=popular 2nd gen pokemon which reps the newest gen at that time that Char can't, the rest is assumption.)

Fan-base and popularity are the only actual "pattern" (or common facture) I see in the pokemon picks so the higher the fan-base=more of a chance the divs would actually pay attention to said pokemon IMO.

Again, this is useless and I don't see why you are trying to argue that your openly stated opinion is anything more than that. . . your opinion.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
If two doesnt equal a pattern, then 3 or even 4 cannot. AND THAT IS WITH THING WITH 2+ VARIABLEs. Tell me, have you ever play say SSBF or SSBG.......no, you havent. there are only 2 games, thus two variables we can base it on. it is as patternic as the OMFG LOOK ANOTHER FIRE STARTER thing (although Chimchar is out of luck)

ok, not all starters are pokeball, but are they playable. no....so again we can see a pattern, most starters will be pokeballed. end of discussion.

all starters have never been pokeballed, and hey, guess who is next then by your logic. Blaze. Either way you lose my friend. You cant guess 20-30+ legendaries, because it has never been done. I can guess that the starters wont be playables, because it has been done. See the difference?

fanbase and popularity (the same basic thing) are the only patterns you can see. Your not seeing all the angles, only believing what is put in front of you, being fed info from the media. The media, although irght at most times about games, doesnt reveal everyting. That is so you'll buy the next book/magazine, becausey our curious. failing to see past the words, and not taking things apart to analyze them is what will set some apart from other. predictions, finding a pattern from limited variables, and guessing is what can be made form doing this.

They didnt have to Pokeball every starter, but every starter was in the game, and not as a playable. they dont put in to pokemon twice, so sorry but they wil not go and use torchic/combusken for a pokeball in the game, then use blaze later. wont happen.

Black/Light

Smash Master
*Sigh* You should STFU after this cause it's getting out of hand. . .
If two doesnt equal a pattern, then 3 or even 4 cannot. AND THAT IS WITH THING WITH 2+ VARIABLEs. Tell me, have you ever play say SSBF or SSBG.......no, you havent. there are only 2 games, thus two variables we can base it on. it is as patternic as the OMFG LOOK ANOTHER FIRE STARTER thing (although Chimchar is out of luck)
Something happening once. . . ok, all starters where pokeballed ONCE. Something happens again but not completely. . . OK, only 5 starters where pokeballed? Why OH WHY would you assume that the divs want every starter pokeballed and treated the same if there was already a break in that line between the 2 games you are comparing? I could see something happening 3 times as a pattern because 3 times more so proves the intention behind something than just one somewhat repeat of the event. Thats my whole point, even if there are only 2 games you can't pick out a real pattern untill the 3rd therefore any guess is just that, a guess and not a true statement nor acarit asumption.

ok, not all starters are pokeball, but are they playable. no....so again we can see a pattern, most starters will be pokeballed. end of discussion.
Yeah, most in the last game where pokeballed. MOST legendary pokemon where pokeballed in the first game. 100% of the characters in Melee where nintendo own (go back 2 years in your head and REALLY ask yourself if Snake would have a chance w/o knowing his was planed to be in Melee). Most of the playable pokemon are some form of Pika in the last 2 games. . . things change (well, some should hope the Pika thing changes) and there is no actual way to guess how the man making this game will change things seeing as each game has something added.

all starters have never been pokeballed, and hey, guess who is next then by your logic. Blaze. Either way you lose my friend. You cant guess 20-30+ legendaries, because it has never been done. I can guess that the starters wont be playables, because it has been done. See the difference?
1. Explain my logic?
2. If I can't guess 20-30+ legendary pokemon than how can you guess which of the 18 different forms of the newest starters will be choosen?

fanbase and popularity (the same basic thing) are the only patterns you can see. Your not seeing all the angles, only believing what is put in front of you, being fed info from the media. The media, although irght at most times about games, doesnt reveal everyting. That is so you'll buy the next book/magazine, becausey our curious. failing to see past the words, and not taking things apart to analyze them is what will set some apart from other. predictions, finding a pattern from limited variables, and guessing is what can be made form doing this.
. . . wth are you talking about?

They didnt have to Pokeball every starter, but every starter was in the game, and not as a playable. they dont put in to pokemon twice, so sorry but they wil not go and use torchic/combusken for a pokeball in the game, then use blaze later. wont happen.
OMFG, they arez breakings your made Upz rulez!!! They should have known not to put Pichu and Pika in as playables, Pichu is just a baby Pika (like Torchic/ Combusken) ! And they should have never addedzzz M2, he is actually just a clone of Mewzzzzz(also like Torchic/ Combusken)!!!:ohwell:

Let this go son. I can't even understand half the crap your shooting out now and Im sure my typing isn't getting much better either. It's YOUR OPINION, you can't argue opinion. The simple fact that not all starters are pokeballed makes this whole thing useless because theres not even a on going treat in that are between the two games your looking at.
So Melee basicaly puts starters in the same area as Legendary pokemon was in in the first SSB. as in not all are pokeballed and the next game (which is SSBB) could very well have a starter in it for all we know.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
the reason this arguement is going on because your only looking at one side of the arguement. numbers. By YOUR logic, we cant guess anything, but instead should randomly put out ideas for no reason.....because that is what you are doing. If we went by your logic there would be no predictions, no way to try and see what will happen in the future. Look, even if they do make 3 games, you still would be able to make an accurate pattern, until they start over. So, you guess what will happen next, make a predictions. Do you understand me(I dont want to make my long post until you can at least understand this, because your ignorance is real annoying)..............In the two games, you find similiarities, and try and predict the future, sure it may not be fully accurate, but is a start at trying to establish a pattern later.........your only looking at this from the math side, not from the side of science as well.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Yes most all starters were in a pokeball.WHy you might ask? It's because they wern't humanoid enough and/or popular enough during game development.Blaziken is currently popular during game development and fits the chriteria of being humanoid.

Black/Light

Smash Master
*sigh* Can you read? You just about half way said the crap I was saying. . .
the reason this arguement is going on because your only looking at one side of the arguement. numbers. By YOUR logic, we cant guess anything, but instead should randomly put out ideas for no reason.....because that is what you are doing.
NO, I haven't pulled out any random idea. I have only been showing examples of ideas. Didn't you read this. . . " You can GUESS all you want. . . you can guess that they are going to pokeball the 20-30+ legendary pokemon from 3rd and 4th gen, personally I don't think they will. BUT there is no actual way to know that you guess is "semi acurate" if something only happened once (as in "all starts pokeballed" not happening in melee as one was excluded)"
I couldn't care less about this being your guess, just don't try to pass that BS off as fact or somekind of real, I-can-hold-in-my-hand, pattern (again, just because you only have 2 games to look at=/=your right to say "screw the 3rd, this is a relieable pattern"). When you guess things you are supposed to put "IMO" after them and not try to make it seem like a fact when your just guessing based on limated info. It's not accurate nor is it sima accurate, it's just a guess based on your opinion on the matter.

If we went by your logic there would be no predictions, no way to try and see what will happen in the future. Look, even if they do make 3 games, you still would be able to make an accurate pattern, until they start over.
1. Read above, I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU OR OTHERS GUESSING SOMETHING AS LONG AS YOU DON'T TRY TO PASS IT OFF AS FACT!
2. The underlined doesn't make any sense.
So, you guess what will happen next, make a predictions. Do you understand me(I dont want to make my long post until you can at least understand this, because your ignorance is real annoying)
I don't give 2 ****s about you guessing or making predictions based on the last 2 games as long as you don't try to pass them off as anything but your opinion. Do you understand? That means no going around saying your opinion is the tell all truth/ sima accurate/ most likey unless you are saying "Blaziken will most likely be pokeballed IMO" or something in that matter.

And don't even waste the time to make a long post, this whole argument is based on nothing more than your opinion on the matter with breaken rules as your points. And w/e "ignorance" of mine you see doesn't even compare to how annoying your "make a point, drop it than make another point. . . repeat" is to me. Your "ignorance" on the matter has even lead you to forgetting half of what I was saying well you keep leaving your old points behind do to lack of any standing.

....In the two games, you find similiarities, and try and predict the future, sure it may not be fully accurate, but is a start at trying to establish a pattern later.........your only looking at this from the math side, not from the side of science as well.
BINGO!!! (Lil "I don't want to read" person).
You don't know if what your guessing is accurate nor if it's semi accurate, you only know that it's a guess based a broken line of event's (100% starters pokeballed into 5/6 being pokeballed). Looking at this from a true "science side" you still wouldn't be able to accurately guess jack about the matter. Why, because it's a guess based on nothing more than a broken line of limated events. Your just trying to make a pattern based on that broken line of events. . . thats all, you can't pass it off as a truth or real pattern, only opinion on a guessed pattern.

NOW, let this be the closer because I don't want to push you into say ". . . there hasn't been any RED colored or fire pokemon playable in the last 2 games. . .ThThThAts a PApattern".

Really, this is getting annoying (it's past annoying from the first reply).

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
Yes most all starters were in a pokeball.WHy you might ask? It's because they wern't humanoid enough and/or popular enough during game development.Blaziken is currently popular during game development and fits the chriteria of being humanoid.
ehhh... charizard is humanoid enough and it is supposedly the 2nd most popular pokemon, even before melee development
IMO, all the pokemon that are part of a package have a very high chance of being pokeballed. mewtwo isn't part of a package unlike the other 1st+2nd gen legendaries so nothing was holding it back. lets see.... these groups seem to classify as packages:
starter packages
legendary bird package: articuno, zapdos and moltres
guardian bird package: lugia and ho-oh
legendary dog package: raikou, entei and suicune
regi package: regirock, regice, registeel and regigigas
latias and latios package
giant trio package: kyogre, groudon and rayquaza
yukishi, emuritto and agunomuu package
dialga, palkia and (maybe) giradina package
mew package: mew, celebi, jirachi, manaphy and sheimi
electrabuzz and magmar+evos package
hitmon package: hitmonlee, hitmonchan, tyrogue and hitmontop
eevee+evos package
fossil package: omastar, kabutops, cradily, armaldo, ramuparudo and toripedusu

am i missing any?

yeah, so IMO the package characters have a higher chance of appearing yet a lower chance of being anything more than pokeball pokemon.

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
Yes, he certainly is god enough.

That was sarcasm, and Blaziken sucks.

yeah, hitmonlee and hitmonchan should be a duo on there, in place of the ice climbers....

I still think that Lucario is a better pokemon choice than Blaziken, not trying to offend anyone here....

Wrath`

Smash Master
yeah, hitmonlee and hitmonchan should be a duo on there, in place of the ice climbers....

I still think that Lucario is a better pokemon choice than Blaziken, not trying to offend anyone here....
Too bad you just did.
Support blaze here not dis and hate on him.:mad: :mad: :mad:

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
Too bad you just did.
Support blaze here not dis and hate on him.:mad: :mad: :mad:
did i ever say anything to offend someone?
if your supporting Blaziken, good for you! :D
I think he's a great poke'mon choice, but there are better ones than him, you know?
such as:
beedrill
lucario
blastoise
hitmonlee
hitmonchan
If i offended you, it was by accident. So sorry if i did.
Im not trying to dis him, but if i do, don't yell at me please. thanks

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
NO, I haven't pulled out any random idea. I have only been showing examples of ideas. Didn't you read this. . . " You can GUESS all you want. . . you can guess that they are going to pokeball the 20-30+ legendary pokemon from 3rd and 4th gen, personally I don't think they will. BUT there is no actual way to know that you guess is "semi acurate" if something only happened once (as in "all starts pokeballed" not happening in melee as one was excluded)"
I couldn't care less about this being your guess, just don't try to pass that BS off as fact or somekind of real, I-can-hold-in-my-hand, pattern (again, just because you only have 2 games to look at=/=your right to say "screw the 3rd, this is a relieable pattern"). When you guess things you are supposed to put "IMO" after them and not try to make it seem like a fact when your just guessing based on limated info. It's not accurate nor is it sima accurate, it's just a guess based on your opinion on the matter.
you fail to still see the pattern. it isnt that all the starters will be pokeballed, but that some will you twit. First game only had two starters pokeballed from the curent generation running, the next had 2 starters from the current gen (this is for all countries) running, and the next game SSBB wil have 2 from either 3rd or 4th gen (most likely third). Your an idioto if somehas to spell that out for you. I still dont even see why the hell you would mention 20-30 Legendaries, that makes no sense.

Now then, there is no reason to take an educated guess as BS, but that happens in the world of science. A theory is made, and at first it comes as a shock to those it effects (like when they told poepl the world was round, many did not beleive so....so dont worry, your not the first idiot in the world). It isnt a guess based on opinion, or that would be a stupid guess. It is a guessed based on fact..

SSB-Charizard + Blastiose pokeballed
SSBM- Cyndaquil + Chicorita pokeballed
SSBB- a combo of two of the starters pokeballed

what is so hard to get from that...are you that dumb?

Quote:
If we went by your logic there would be no predictions, no way to try and see what will happen in the future. Look, even if they do make 3 games, you still would be able to make an accurate pattern, until they start over.

1. Read above, I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU OR OTHERS GUESSING SOMETHING AS LONG AS YOU DON'T TRY TO PASS IT OFF AS FACT!
2. The underlined doesn't make any sense
i appologize for that, it was supposed to say wouldnt....but what i said is true....here is a pattern for you

1,0,1 what comes next?
2,1,2 what comes next?

tell me . there are obvious answer, but i'll see what your stupid self comes up with.

Quote:
So, you guess what will happen next, make a predictions. Do you understand me(I dont want to make my long post until you can at least understand this, because your ignorance is real annoying)

I don't give 2 ****s about you guessing or making predictions based on the last 2 games as long as you don't try to pass them off as anything but your opinion. Do you understand? That means no going around saying your opinion is the tell all truth/ sima accurate/ most likey unless you are saying "Blaziken will most likely be pokeballed IMO" or something in that matter.

And don't even waste the time to make a long post, this whole argument is based on nothing more than your opinion on the matter with breaken rules as your points. And w/e "ignorance" of mine you see doesn't even compare to how annoying your "make a point, drop it than make another point. . . repeat" is to me. Your "ignorance" on the matter has even lead you to forgetting half of what I was saying well you keep leaving your old points behind do to lack of any standing.
If you dont care about me guessing, and mind that, Guessing A Pattern (*******), then why ar you argueing with me...hmmm? because someone said Blaze wouldnt get in, and had a bit of fact behind it. dont deny it, it just makes you look stupider. You ignornce has led you to be an idiot making up new arguements. You remind me of Fierce_Oni. I mean really, some people on this site are some bull**** when it comes to some thing, and this proves my point. I dont have to put IMO behind anyhting, becasue I though you were smart enough to know the difference, and not only that the difference behind opionions based on truths (theories and patterns) and opinions based on opinions( blaze will be a playalbe character becasue it has extrme fanbase and bull****)

Quote:
....In the two games, you find similiarities, and try and predict the future, sure it may not be fully accurate, but is a start at trying to establish a pattern later.........your only looking at this from the math side, not from the side of science as well.

BINGO!!! (Lil "I don't want to read" person).
You don't know if what your guessing is accurate nor if it's semi accurate, you only know that it's a guess based a broken line of event's (100% starters pokeballed into 5/6 being pokeballed). Looking at this from a true "science side" you still wouldn't be able to accurately guess jack about the matter. Why, because it's a guess based on nothing more than a broken line of limated events. Your just trying to make a pattern based on that broken line of events. . . thats all, you can't pass it off as a truth or real pattern, only opinion on a guessed pattern.

NOW, let this be the closer because I don't want to push you into say ". . . there hasn't been any RED colored or fire pokemon playable in the last 2 games. . .ThThThAts a PApattern".

Really, this is getting annoying (it's past annoying from the first reply).

No, i know my guess is based on a set of events that were true in the past (I.E 2 current gen starter being pokeballed, but none of them playable) dont try and push you bull**** ideas on me, when you whole arguement is based on a whim. That is stupid. Looking at this from the science side (which you still fail to do) does pass a little insight into the situations that i am expressing, you just cant comprehend

Stryks

Smash Hero
did i ever say anything to offend someone?
if your supporting Blaziken, good for you! :D
I think he's a great poke'mon choice, but there are better ones than him, you know?
such as:
beedrill
lucario
blastoise
hitmonlee
hitmonchan
If i offended you, it was by accident. So sorry if i did.
Im not trying to dis him, but if i do, don't yell at me please. thanks
OMG beedrill?! u gotta b kidding, I agree on the lucario part, but cmon... Blaziken has way more of a chance than beedrill...

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
ehhh... i am really getting sick and tired of people talking chances of pokemon characters. we have no info on what type of pokemon are getting in besides pikachu. if you are gonna say 1 pokemon has a certain chance, put IMO before saying that because chances are only absed on opinion

blazefox

Smash Journeyman
Wow, people really get offended around her....

ehhh... we have no info on what type of pokemon are getting in besides pikachu.
Anyways, I agree. It's cool to speculate and I really think it's a cool idea to have another poke-mon or two to play as in Brawl IMO. Really cool. But Pikachu is the only confirmed.

May I ask why people get soo offended?

Blaziken would be a cool addition, but so would alot of other poke-mon IMO.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
You remind me of Fierce_Oni. I mean really, some people on this site are some bull**** when it comes to some thing, and this proves my point.
auctually, i don't really get what you mean... i'm bull**** when it comes to something? nice explanation
you should stop arguing now... you aren't making a point and you are heading into a flame war... auctually, i can't blame you for trying to start a flame war. you can't go into a debate without getting personal.
you should seriosuly read the crap you are posting in your argument. you make an insulting phrase in every line you post.
i might start thinking you are pathetic if you don't drop this BS...

Wrath`

Smash Master
FR oni vs Urban in an all out flame war.

We realy dont have much more to say.We need another new vid of brawl.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
no one's trying to start a flame war, so i cant see how you'd think that. So what if I insullt you, I at least make my point. Dont blame me if some people are too stupid to know what's going on.

i mean come on, this whole thing was started because he doesnt believe in educated guessing, and trying to find patterns with what little information you have

Wrath`

Smash Master
no one's trying to start a flame war, so i cant see how you'd think that. So what if I insullt you, I at least make my point. Dont blame me if some people are too stupid to know what's going on.

i mean come on, this whole thing was started because he doesnt believe in educated guessing, and trying to find patterns with what little information you have

I've argued with fierce before,you don't have to tell me.

Black/Light

Smash Master
auctually, i don't really get what you mean... i'm bull**** when it comes to something? nice explanation
you should stop arguing now... you aren't making a point and you are heading into a flame war... auctually, i can't blame you for trying to start a flame war. you can't go into a debate without getting personal.
you should seriosuly read the crap you are posting in your argument. you make an insulting phrase in every line you post.
i might start thinking you are pathetic if you don't drop this BS...
QFT
. . . I am not even going to read U-S last reply to me, eveytime I countered his BS he just makes up something else to yell about and completely drops the last peace of crap. I think I have seen him argue before (I guess) because the only reason I let him say some random BS about Blaze before this was because something told me he would make this dum a$$ argument. . .

This argument ends in. . .
Melee= not all starters are pokeballed which puts starters in the legendary area in SSB as in "not all are pokeballed" which gives her (Blaze) a chance. . . the end.

U-S i mean come on, this whole thing was started because he doesnt believe in educated guessing, and trying to find patterns with what little information you have
Look here child-of-mind, I have siad MANY times that it's all coo to make a guess, try to perdict something or try to make connetions BUT do NOT try to pass your GUESS and/ or OPINIONS off as FACTS proving something will or will not happen in this nest game.

I couldn't care less about you and your made up pattern but don't try to pass that crap off as facts showing that a character will not get in because in the end noone knows WTH the divs are doing, we just know that starter=/=auto pokeball and that MANY things change from game to game.

Now I hope you STFU. . .

EDIT- Glanced over it. . . U-S, you might want to spell check before insulting someone's intelligence. . . half your insults either make no sense becase of word usage or are spelled wrong. . . Really, do as F-O said and stop because you only look like a fool.

A wise statement- You know you have lose a debate once you have to resort to personal attacks and/ or name calling because these are debate tactics used by the beaten and men of weak minds.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman

And the stupidity just does not stop.........

This argument ends in. . .
Melee= not all starters are pokeballed which puts starters in the legendary area in SSB as in "not all are pokeballed" which gives her (Blaze) a chance. . . the end.
me saying that starters are pokeball character, and saying all starters will be pokeballed are two different statements. The latter isnt corrst, as everyone knows. The first is correct, from looking at past games.

Look here child-of-mind, I have siad MANY times that it's all coo to make a guess, try to perdict something or try to make connetions BUT do NOT try to pass your GUESS and/ or OPINIONS off as FACTS proving something will or will not happen in this nest game.

I couldn't care less about you and your made up pattern but don't try to pass that crap off as facts showing that a character will not get in because in the end noone knows WTH the divs are doing, we just know that starter=/=auto pokeball and that MANY things change from game to game.
OK, then why the heck are you arguing. I guessed that blaze would be a pokeball character, which is the highest probability from viewing past info. Then i moved on to form a possible pattern from the games. That means that you started this for no reason at all. A fact can be backed up, and I can back up my fact. How can you back up the fact that blaze has a chance in then, hmmmmm. Most likely you cant, because it was a thought that randomly popped into your head as you saw that blaze was a pretty good pokemon who is humanoid.

Now I hope you STFU. . .

EDIT- Glanced over it. . . U-S, you might want to spell check before insulting someone's intelligence. . . half your insults either make no sense becase of word usage or are spelled wrong. . . Really, do as F-O said and stop because you only look like a fool.

A wise statement- You know you have lose a debate once you have to resort to personal attacks and/ or name calling because these are debate tactics used by the beaten and men of weak minds.
what can I say, i usally type these things in the bottom box for about 5 minutes, just typing my thoughts as they come. This isnt really a debate, but a useless arguement, because this whole thing is started of the fact that I am making an observation, stating the facts, and you still fail to awknowledge this.

P.S. I dont need to resort to insults and attacks to win a debate, even if this was. Personally, I could care less about the other person's feeling, and once I see that a person withoutadoubt is stupid, i'll tell them. Simple as that. If you cant take insults and such over the internet, then why are you here? I mean really, if this were a face to face thing, i'd still insult you (with better grammar), maybe even more so than in the forum. Just the way I am. Deal with it.

even though I post this, I do wish for this to end. Blaze wont be in brawl as a playable, and it is setteld. I dont care about what you think the divs will do, becasue really it doesnt matter. A starter pokemon are pokeball pokemon (a statement which you've taken the wrong way, becasue even if 5/6 were pokeballed, guess what, they are all starters, in pokeballs) and that is that. Blaze has almost no chance to get into Brawl, period.[

The patternic change that you are looking for, (slow math) would need at least 6-7 variables in order to fully establish a pattern (algebra FTW). this is real life son, and you'd dont know what comes next, so you make guesses and predictions to make a pattern. If you can prove it with fact, then it is a theory, which is not false or true until acutally tested and proven (i.e in the game).

another Wise Statement-When accusing people of something, make sure that you dont do it first(*******)

Wrath`

Smash Master

And the stupidity just does not stop.........

me saying that starters are pokeball character, and saying all starters will be pokeballed are two different statements. The latter isnt corrst, as everyone knows. The first is correct, from looking at past games.
THis is true only because the starters were not humanoid enough.Blaze,sceptile,gokuzaru,emporu(the water one 4th gen) are.

OK, then why the heck are you arguing. I guessed that blaze would be a pokeball character, which is the highest probability from viewing past info. Then i moved on to form a possible pattern from the games. That means that you started this for no reason at all. A fact can be backed up, and I can back up my fact. How can you back up the fact that blaze has a chance in then, hmmmmm. Most likely you cant, because it was a thought that randomly popped into your head as you saw that blaze was a pretty good pokemon who is humanoid.

Volrec started this topic not b/light. And blaze is popular making him a good choice.

P.S. I dont need to resort to insults and attacks to win a debate, even if this was. Personally, I could care less about the other person's feeling, and once I see that a person withoutadoubt is stupid, i'll tell them. Simple as that. If you cant take insults and such over the internet, then why are you here? I mean really, if this were a face to face thing, i'd still insult you (with better grammar), maybe even more so than in the forum. Just the way I am. Deal with it.
You dont need to resort to it,but you seem to do it alot.You should also re-read your posts.

even though I post this, I do wish for this to end. Blaze wont be in brawl as a playable, and it is setteld. I dont care about what you think the divs will do, becasue really it doesnt matter. A starter pokemon are pokeball pokemon (a statement which you've taken the wrong way, becasue even if 5/6 were pokeballed, guess what, they are all starters, in pokeballs) and that is that. Blaze has almost no chance to get into Brawl, period.
You suck balls for saying that

another Wise Statement-When accusing people of something, make sure that you dont do it first(*******)

You should aply that to yourself to.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
I know that volrec started this topic, hence i wasnt talking about the topic. I was talking about the arguement over patterns, which was started by b/l.

It doesnt matter, they put Bowser in didnt they. A typholsion, and feraligator are both humanoid enough to put in. But they were put into other parts of the game, as were Blastoise and Charizard ffrom the first.

again, i diditn start insulting people until i was insulted by B/L, so its vengefully justified, and no, i really dont think blaze will be playable

Black/Light

Smash Master
Look here child (I HOPE your a child, if you are over 12 years of age than this is a shame. . . a dam, dam shame) I could set back and type up a long flaming reply to your childish post and fed this BS even after it's already been seen that you are clearly the loser in this ( F-O doesn't even support blaze and he is telling you to STFU because you arnt making any sense) OR I could send you some where to waste your time and not mean. . . .

I got a link for you. . .
http://www.leekspin.com/

And I didn't insult you. . . only immature children try to blame others for their foul use of words.:ohwell:

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
And still after all this, you havent even begun to grasp the concept tht I have been trying to tell you. I mean really, what do you have on Blaze that tells you it has a chance. Probably the only thing you have that is "fact" is fanbase, and that is it. I mean really, give it a few hours, and your sorry *** will be back again with the same old insult and such, trying to act....grown. there is litterally nothing, nothing to go against my guess that blaze wont get in, also for my guess that there is a pattern that will most likely be followed (starters will be pokeballed).

Also, who made up this IMO crap. If your cant distinguish between fact and opinion then your an even bigger idiot than I thought. I really cant even begin to explain how hard headed and ignorant some of you are. If you'd take time to read someone's post, and stop thinking about how wrong they are no matter what/how riht you areno matter what then you'd be able to piece htings together to get the better perspective on things. but what can I say, you havent gone into a phase of enlightenment yet, i cant blame you.

And really, did you read F_O last arguements on a pkmn thread. Idiotic, which is why he reminds me of of you.

All flaming aside.................

By using the laws of detachment, we can conclude these variables

Pokemon game has 3 starters =p
Two starters will be in the current smash bros. game =q

That means that if there are 3 starters in the current pokemon game, then most of them will be in the smash bros. game as a pokeball character.

p ----------> q

Now look at this. We have the game SSBM. And there are 3 starters in the current game (at that time) thus

p ---------------> q again

Now we hit a small snag, as there are two gens (japan is one generation ahead), one being gen 3 and one being gen 4. This is where we predict that any two starters from the gens will be pokeballed, or possibly have 4 starters (two from each gen) both pokeballed in the same game. We dont know, but it is a good guess to presume that Any starters who is in the game of SSBB will be either pokeballed or in the game not as a playable.

Wrath`

Smash Master
What you fail to rlize is that the same reson that you apply to blaze can be aplyed to all making your stamnt crap.I could say based on patterns all genaric pojkemon are pokeballed putting lucario in that catogory.

Black/Light

Smash Master
. . . .Blaziken is a pokemon with some actual means of movement that don't rely on floating because of lack of legs. That FACT gives Blaziken a chance like any other pokemon with a body that can fight (not saying it has to be human shaped).

Is there something wrong with you in the head? You do know this convo is over right? If you want to waste someone's time than look at that link for a few hours. . .

Also. . . only immature children try to keep arguing after the arguement is over. . .

Wrath`

Smash Master
. . . .Blaziken is a pokemon with some actual means of movement that don't rely on floating because of lack of legs. That FACT gives Blaziken a chance like any other pokemon with a body that can fight (not saying it has to be human shaped).

Is there something wrong with you in the head? You do know this convo is over right? If you want to waste someone's time than look at that link for a few hours. . .

Also. . . only immature children try to keep arguing after the arguement is over. . .
You weren't talking to me were you?

That post of mine waz at urban

Top Bottom