• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, while I assume there is probably a topic on this already, this is on the front page....

So,

New Bleach is out...

Ichigo is killed by the Emo Demon thing...

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Well, while I assume there is probably a topic on this already, this is on the front page....

So,

New Bleach is out...

Ichigo is killed by the Emo Demon thing...
I looked and couldn't find one.

and is their match finally over?
Ichigo is getting his ash woopz

Minato

穏やかじゃない
New chapter's good.

The battle panels were done really well; they actually showed stuff this time.
I wonder what's going to happen next. They're foreshadowing something, that's for sure.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
There was an earlier thread, but it hasn't been posted in since July so this thread is fine

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
ok cool =)

Wow there's a second transformation for the espada 0.0
I wonder how strong that makes ulquiorra compared to the others now?
I cant believe Ichigo keeps on going, that's even more will then Naruto!
We all know he cant die, but I wonder how hes going to get out of this, theres no way he can beat ulquiorra. I wonder if there is any possible way Orahime can heal him, or if she is going to unleash some new power?
Any thoughts?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When I look at that guy, the song "The Black Parade" starts playing in my head...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I actually am liking the direction and art style Bleach is getting into at the moment...more so than One Piece or Naruto...

Though the Emo villains are becoming too much of a cliche.

drcossack

Smash Ace
ok cool =)

Wow there's a second transformation for the espada 0.0
I wonder how strong that makes ulquiorra compared to the others now?
I cant believe Ichigo keeps on going, that's even more will then Naruto!
We all know he cant die, but I wonder how hes going to get out of this, theres no way he can beat ulquiorra. I wonder if there is any possible way Orahime can heal him, or if she is going to unleash some new power?
Any thoughts?
Compared to the Espada? Probably not any stronger than he already is - keep in mind that Stark, Barragan, and Halibel haven't released yet, nor have they shown much of their power. Comparing Ulq with the captains? It's hard to say given the inconsistency of Bleach's power tiers - Vizard Bankai Ichigo was able to beat the crap out of Byakuya w/black Getsuga, and VBI's been getting his *** handed to him by Ulq since he released. I can't really see anyone who's currently there beating Ulquiorra. Enough of Ichigo; I wanna see more Stark v Shunsui, honestly. From the few teasers we've been given of that fight, it'd probably be one of the best in this arc.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Bleach was cool but i stopped after the SS arc
The bountou arc was just a filler series, you should skip it and continue, it gets really good.

I actually am liking the direction and art style Bleach is getting into at the moment...more so than One Piece or Naruto...

Though the Emo villains are becoming too much of a cliche.
lol, Emo villians ftw, ulquiorra is awsome. But I agree, I really like the style of bleach.
Just wish it would move at a faster pace.

Compared to the Espada? Probably not any stronger than he already is - keep in mind that Stark, Barragan, and Halibel haven't released yet, nor have they shown much of their power. Comparing Ulq with the captains? It's hard to say given the inconsistency of Bleach's power tiers - Vizard Bankai Ichigo was able to beat the crap out of Byakuya w/black Getsuga, and VBI's been getting his *** handed to him by Ulq since he released. I can't really see anyone who's currently there beating Ulquiorra. Enough of Ichigo; I wanna see more Stark v Shunsui, honestly. From the few teasers we've been given of that fight, it'd probably be one of the best in this arc.

Yes but ulquiorra may be as strong as number 3 or maybe even 2 because he said hes the only Espada able to reach level two transformation, and even Aizen doesn't know about it. I have no doubt that most the captains would get owned if they are two fight an espada 4 and under. Yammamoto ofcorse is amazingly strong. I m super curious as well as to how kyoraku's fight is going to turn out. That was a big suprise when stark revealed he was number one. I want to seem them fight so bad now >_<. I want to see Shinsui and Ukitake's bankai. O_O Those two must be quite powerful since we havnt even seen them really fight. I think Unohana is probably very strong too.

drcossack

Smash Ace
The bountou arc was just a filler series, you should skip it and continue, it gets really good.

lol, Emo villians ftw, ulquiorra is awsome. But I agree, I really like the style of bleach.
Just wish it would move at a faster pace.

Yes but ulquiorra may be as strong as number 3 or maybe even 2 because he said hes the only Espada able to reach level two transformation, and even Aizen doesn't know about it. I have no doubt that most the captains would get owned if they are two fight an espada 4 and under. Yammamoto ofcorse is amazingly strong. I m super curious as well as to how kyoraku's fight is going to turn out. That was a big suprise when stark revealed he was number one. I want to seem them fight so bad now >_<. I want to see Shinsui and Ukitake's bankai. O_O Those two must be quite powerful since we havnt even seen them really fight. I think Unohana is probably very strong too.
It's very possible he's as strong as one of the top 3 with his Bankai form, but who knows. Also, as far as Aizen, he said "Not even Aizen has seen me like this", so Aizen may know about it; in fact, I'd be shocked if he didn't. Ulq's just never needed (though wanted would be a better word) to use it before.

strawhats

Smash Master
New chapter's good.

The battle panels were done really well; they actually showed stuff this time.
I wonder what's going to happen next. They're foreshadowing something, that's for sure.
Ichigo got his **** pushed back in :laugh:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So,
Kubo's foreshadowing that something bad's going to happen.

Do you guys think that Inoue's going to die? Or Inoue's power's going to react to something making things worse?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Something difinately is going to happen with her. Otherwise Ichigo is done for, Orahime is probably going to release some new power.

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Daym, Ulquiorra is destroying Ichigo so bad. Not to mention Ulquiorra is the only Espada who has a second level Resureccion. But since Aizen doesn't even know about it, wouldn't that mean that Ulquiorra's rank should be higher? I'm hoping for some Uryu action again. Unlike Ichigo, Uryu actually seems to grow and learn new stuff.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
That's true. No one's died in Bleach, but I can't help wonder if Kubo Tite will kill a good guy off soon.
Aizen did say that Inoue wasn't needed anymore.
I was just wondering if this would be a catalyst to Ichigo's power up like Goku's power up when Krillin died.

I prefer it that she doesn't die.
If she does, that means we'll get another depressed Ichigo for another arc.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
yeh I dont want her to die either.
I didnt like her much in the begginning but she grew into a likeable character, plus her power is one of the most amazing I think.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, as long as this thread is more active. Of course Momo is my love of my life in Bleach most favroite character so far, Yachiru comes close.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ichigo in Hallow form is the coolest looking character in Bleach, I think.

Ichigo's powers really suck, in my opinion (He basically is only faster and his attacks turn to dark versions) but he still looks cool.

Actually, that one Commander of the Shinigami army that can't go Bankai (The guy with the spiked hair with dull blade sword) is my favorite character...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Kenpachi is the guy your talking about PsychoIncarnate. He is a crazy manic with Uber power out of no where, that's why he's awesome.

Thino

Smash Master
Ulquiorra just opened Ichigo's hollow hole permanently , Ichigo will now evolve into a super half-human half-espada with a resureccion-bankai form

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ulquiorra just opened Ichigo's hollow hole permanently , Ichigo will now evolve into a super half-human half-espada with a resureccion-bankai form
Where did you see that from? ...Is spoilers released?

Or is that a theory you have?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Well, as long as this thread is more active. Of course Momo is my love of my life in Bleach most favroite character so far, Yachiru comes close.
never really like momo, he obsession with Aizen annoys me for some reason.
But she showed some pretty tight moves when she came to help rangiku.

yo that hoe inoue is BANGIN SHON
wow lmao!

I just made it up
I hope that does happen0.0

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Bleach updated...

Ichigo's hole DID open?

...and is Ishida dead? ...If he's not he's FUBAR

drcossack

Smash Ace
Lame chapter is lame.

Too many
KUROSAKI-KUN!'s from Orihime, and poor Uryu. He never gets a break, though this is the first time he HASN'T suffered internal damage of some sort. Still, I'd like to know WTF Byakuya, Kenpachi, Batman (Mayuri), and Captain Mom (Unohana) are. Are they having tea with Yammy or something?

Top Bottom