• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

asianaussie

Smash Hero
you guys do realise that aizen = ichigo's dad, right

i do know that aizen's also ichigo and idk how you can be cooler than yourself but whatevers its lord aizen

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I'm actually kinda satisfied with this explanation of why Ichigo has hollow mojo in him. Good chapter

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I think there is stil much more into it than just that... And I mean MUCH more.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
inb4 Ishida is just putting up a front and helps Ichigo in the end because best friends 4eva

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Just read the latest Bleach chapter... How did I not see the resemblance earlier? lol

Overall, I'm liking this arc. Throughout the series judging by the quality (or lack thereof) in the arcs, I feel like Kubo Tite planned Soul Society, Turn Back the Pendulum, and Quincy arc rather well while the rest was just spur of the moment stuff to drag things out. Hueco Mundo and Xcution pretty much had no important or good parts besides finding out about Ichigo's and Ishida's dads, Gin being good, Ichigo losing his powers, and Soul Society's motive for Ichigo.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Hueco Mundo was awesome until Aizen's transformations ****ed everything up and Ichigo beat him anyway.
I thought this last chapter was silly. Zangetsu is actually a quincy?? what the ****...

next thing you know Bruce Willis will have been dead THE WHOLE TIME

asianaussie

Smash Hero
so, juha bach is 'A'

which other villain/anti-hero/hero/god/top tier rapper/eater of jacket potatoes/foil to love comedy protagonist/closet bondage fetishist/best character also starts with A

(it's aizen)

Top Bottom