• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt/GameHaven Presents: Mythic 1 - An MD/VA Tournament! - July 11, 2009!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
XD probably... so... otakon is around the corner... want to?

it was really bad at apex when som guy said he heard of me and i'll mm anyone lmao

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
just precisely how much lag IS there on those TVs, if you dont mind me asking? .2 milliseconds is like, 5 times faster than a camera flash. if people complain about the lag, im sure there's more than .2 milliseconds, seeing as .2 millseconds is virtually untraceable by the naked eye.
.02 milliseconds G-Regg, my bad for the typo.

P~S I might
Yoster are you coming?

Bolt, are you and your boys comin by tonight? =o
The others might.. but I wouldn't count on it. I will not be going since I have to stay back and set up for the event.

I miss you guys >.<
Come to the Tournament!!! >.<

---

Okay so a refresher on money matches please, which ones are DEFINITELY going down for $30 or more?

Lie vs BMX - $30.00 ?

Poyo vs Lie REMATCH - ???

9thOrLower vs Lie - $50.00 ?

Lil B vs Coney - One of them will back out.. so I'm not even going to hype that anymore. (prove me wrong boys :p)

Anyone taking Pyronic Star or Korn up on a Main Screen money match?

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Bolt, I'll MM Lie :o

and maybe PS.. lol
So.. Lie vs Smash World Forums $30 ? :chuckle:

Lie will you accept that MM for $30+ or just a regular MM?

Me and coney are doing the mm son
Good ****.

I need people to confirm they are coming, seriously. I want to put the people in the tio and save it before the event day to save time. Don't be a douche and think your too good to confirm you are coming, just do it and help me out. If your not on the list below or not coming and on the list, let me know now please.

1. Bolt
2. Mattix
3. Lykeios
4. Oh.
5. BMX
6. Oath/Fraud
7. Lil B
8. Mr. E
9. Pulse
10. Snarf
11. K-9
12. M@ttyP
13. ChuDat
14. G-Regulate
15. Kawaii Poyo
16. Night
17. Coney
18. EE Visu
19. Kojin
20. Cape
21. OverClassed
22. Takeover
23. Lie
24. Sin
25. Deez
26. Pyronic Star
27. Lobos
28. 9ThorLower
29. ToughDoggSS
30. Forte
31. Glyph
32. Bert
33. ksizl4life
34. KoreanStriker
35. MeEp
36. Korn
37. Eliaja
38. Bonk
39. Tantalus
40. OPB
41. BetaZealot
42. SASSY

Please take the time to confirm.

EDIT: I will be back soon to see progress, I am going to try and buy some Lagless TV's for the event.

P.S.

Thanks to Tantalus, a Live Stream will be up for this event for those who cannot make it. The website will be posted in this thread once it is up and running.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
bolt dont do that, than you're just going to have to delete everyone that doesnt show up. also, that huge list of people isnt going to come into the thread and confirm. it takes like 15 minutes to make brackets, its not a big deal.

falco03

Smash Lord
not korn........maybe bmx depends on how im feeling...........if korn wins the 5 dollor mm ima run it back.......................................these are the people ill do 30 for.............poyo ,bolt ,taj......lol who else jj, tant, 9thorlower lobos takeover

g-regulate

Smash Hero
.02 milliseconds G-Regg, my bad for the typo.
.02 milliseconds is like, virtually no time at all. i think what you mean to say is .02 seconds, which is 1/50th of a second, which equates to approximately a frame and a half of lag (closer to 1.25.). most LCDs have closer to 5 frames lag, so i dont think anyone should be complaining about yours.

forute

Smash Ace
@bolt I can't confirm, depends if there's gonna be somebody at Kenny's willing to drive us to the tournament and back

all I can say is I intend to go

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
.02 milliseconds is like, virtually no time at all. i think what you mean to say is .02 seconds, which is 1/50th of a second, which equates to approximately a frame and a half of lag (closer to 1.25.). most LCDs have closer to 5 frames lag, so i dont think anyone should be complaining about yours.
i'll complain if i can't powershield or whistle >.< i've gone to a toruny and cus of the t.v. i couldn't time my whistle and had to resort to worse means of recovering :s but i have faith in bolt XD so that lag probably isn't that noticeable... or i'll just play on the t.v.'s he brings

chu... would that include taking me if yostr can't :s

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Thanks a lot Chu. Hopefully one of the guys here can hook us up with a ride so you don't have to go out of your way though.

...Yoster :D <3

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
bolt dont do that, than you're just going to have to delete everyone that doesnt show up. also, that huge list of people isnt going to come into the thread and confirm. it takes like 15 minutes to make brackets, its not a big deal.
Don't worry Greg, I'm not "entering" them, just inputing the names, crews, etc. There will be no need to delete anything.

@bolt I can't confirm, depends if there's gonna be somebody at Kenny's willing to drive us to the tournament and back

all I can say is I intend to go
Ah well according to Chu you have a ride so yeah. :)

i'll complain if i can't powershield or whistle >.< i've gone to a toruny and cus of the t.v. i couldn't time my whistle and had to resort to worse means of recovering :s but i have faith in bolt XD so that lag probably isn't that noticeable... or i'll just play on the t.v.'s he brings

chu... would that include taking me if yostr can't :s
Yeah, don't worry PS. We have 5 Non Laggy TV's now and plenty of barely noticeable tv's. You'll see when you all get here. :)

Can't go anymore >.> Have to go to cousin's graduation...or graduation party...or something....
Dam, that sucks.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Wow....I'm coming but tbh I wish I didn't.

I'll come just to pay EE's controller then probably leave. I don't have enough money to enter anything. And paying the venue fee isn't worth it. And my ride is being a ***** about coming early so there's no way I can get my venue fee off through a Wii.

I'm f*cked. I'm officially quitting smash. I'm tired of coming to tourneys and not entering.

I'm a terrible smasher so I'm obviously not winning any MMs D:

Alright, I'll probably pay the venue fee it hang out, but its just not f*ckin worth it :(

I might just sell my Wii right here and now for $20. Yes selling a Wii for $20. Its not guarunteed but I'm seriously considering it. I really don't want to come just not to enter again.

****, I'd sell the Wii for maybe even $8. I have $2 after all my debts are paid. I'm not being money greedy or selfish, I'm selling my Wii for a low as **** price. I just want what I NEED to enter singles and tbh the only reason I'm hesistant is cause my brother also plays Smash, if not for him I would sell it for low as **** without hesitation.

I won't lie though, my Wii's disc reading is f*cked and the Brawl ISO needs to be loaded through the USB loader to work. But still, I'm sure that can be fixed and regardless you can still play Smash on it. WHO THE F*CK SELLS A WII FOR $8?!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Wow....I'm coming but tbh I wish I didn't.

I'll come just to pay EE's controller then probably leave. I don't have enough money to enter anything. And paying the venue fee isn't worth it. And my ride is being a ***** about coming early so there's no way I can get my venue fee off through a Wii.

I'm f*cked. I'm officially quitting smash. I'm tired of coming to tourneys and not entering.

I'm a terrible smasher so I'm obviously not winning any MMs D:

Alright, I'll probably pay the venue fee it hang out, but its just not f*ckin worth it :(

I might just sell my Wii right here and now for $20. Yes selling a Wii for $20. Its not guarunteed but I'm seriously considering it. I really don't want to come just not to enter again.

****, I'd sell the Wii for maybe even $8. I have $2 after all my debts are paid. I'm not being money greedy or selfish, I'm selling my Wii for a low as **** price. I just want what I NEED to enter singles and tbh the only reason I'm hesistant is cause my brother also plays Smash, if not for him I would sell it for low as **** without hesitation.

I won't lie though, my Wii's disc reading is f*cked and the Brawl ISO needs to be loaded through the USB loader to work. But still, I'm sure that can be fixed and regardless you can still play Smash on it. WHO THE F*CK SELLS A WII FOR $8?!
If you're that stupid, I'll buy your wii for $20

think about how this isn't a good idea, and you will reconsider

Also, I'm ignoring anything in your answer to this that isn't "yes" or "no"

Also, don't sell your wii for $20, that would be the dumbest thing in the world

Lobos

Smash Master
*Looks at goggle maps*......1hr 35mins..............UGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

Someone good team with me so I can make this trip worth while :)

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
YAYUHZZ!

I managed to pull some money out of my *** so no need to sell my last Wii.

But, I literally got ONLY enough for venue, singles and EE's controller. So I'll be broke again after this tourney, but not that bad lol

Top Bottom