• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt/GameHaven Presents: Mythic 1 - An MD/VA Tournament! - July 11, 2009!

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Alright Everyone, I look forward to seeing you all here. Safe drive please and DON'T BE LATE. :)

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Doubles hasn't even started yet from what I hear and it's 5:22. Thanks guys =_=.
I closed off Doubles Registration at 4:55. Brackets and getting people's attention took longer than expected Chu. I told you you could come but if you were to get here after registration ended, you would be put in losers bracket.

You could of easily have come.. your doubles partner wasn't coming from what I was told. You could of easily come for singles.

Go here for stream instead lol

http://tinyurl.com/bsteak10
lol Sonics... just watch it from the main website! :p

Coney VS Lil B - $100 money match is going down soon. It is exclusive to Gamehaven participants, the match will be displayed on youtube sometime tomorrow.

If you are interested in watching it, subscribe to my channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BoltOblivion

ChuDat

Smash Master
I closed off Doubles Registration at 4:55. Brackets and getting people's attention took longer than expected Chu. I told you you could come but if you were to get here after registration ended, you would be put in losers bracket.

You could of easily have come.. your doubles partner wasn't coming from what I was told. You could of easily come for singles.

lol Sonics... just watch it from the main website! :p

Coney VS Lil B - $100 money match is going down soon. It is exclusive to Gamehaven participants, the match will be displayed on youtube sometime tomorrow.

If you are interested in watching it, subscribe to my channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BoltOblivion

Hey Bolt, watch your mouth. No excuses. I'm not putting the blame on you, but the people that you asked and said "should I allow chu to arrive one hour late?". Of course they don't want me going, that just lessens their chances of winning. Not to mention the fact that you told people not to be late and you wanted to run things as fast as possible but you still waited. I'm just saying.

I'm just dissapointed at the unfortunate circumstances that had happened today. I wouldn't come for singles since winning in singles is not a guarantee for me anymore.

o_Pulse_o

Smash Apprentice
I'm taking a break from tourneys until I get my license, I'm not gonna pay for a tourney then have my mom come pick me up saying I have to leave.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
chu i called you this afternoon but no one picked up, didnt even ring. probably shouldve left a message so for that i apologize, either way it sounds like they wouldve made us start in losers bracket anyway. once again sorry dude.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Well...shoutouts time, I'll also re-post this in the results thread, may edit a little when I see tourney placings.

Deez: Good ****, fun matches, I really enjoyed them :D WTF happened against Forte D:

Sin: You're fukkin awesome, we should've got to play. Hopefully I'll have money next time.

Lie: You're cool as ****. I'm cool with you now. When I get money, re-match baby ;) Also play people, I don't know or am not cool with then I'll root for you :)

Lil B: Good **** winning $100, best Ike on the east coast baby :D

Bolt: Good matches, you almost had me, my comeback on Frigate was ridiculous lol

Takeover: Good smart Snake. Sorry for No contesting. I should've tried to comeback like against Bolt, but I was getting stressed and thinking of a different mindset during last stock would've been hard. Still, I had no right to do that. GGs.

Poyo: You suck, quit Smash you scrub.

BMX: Good stuff against Lie :D

Oath: Nice hanging out :)

Taj: You're gay for fukkin with my on the livestream lol

boss8

Smash Hero
i mean people where complaining boss why are u losing to this guy boss why are u losing to that guy....i normal like to fool around in turney and can carreless about the situation...the simple fact i placed high at this one i cause i can prove the people wrong....but this is only 1 turney....

FORTE is a beast....and so is meep.....P~S u need to stay focused....

this is just one turney...lets keep it going...

AKA BOSS IS BACK.....

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Hey Bolt, watch your mouth. No excuses. I'm not putting the blame on you, but the people that you asked and said "should I allow chu to arrive one hour late?". Of course they don't want me going, that just lessens their chances of winning. Not to mention the fact that you told people not to be late and you wanted to run things as fast as possible but you still waited. I'm just saying.

I'm just dissapointed at the unfortunate circumstances that had happened today. I wouldn't come for singles since winning in singles is not a guarantee for me anymore.
Watch my mouth? No excuses?

First off, Do NOT tell me to watch my mouth in my own thread or at all for that matter. I don't know who the hell you think you are talking to me like that especially in my thread.

Secondly, Your right, there are no excuses. I told you that you could come and you went on about it not being worth it if you were going to end up in losers for teams and only enter singles. If you had just kept driving to the venue you obviously would have made it.. but you didn't, so that is your fault. NO EXCUSES.

You know how tournaments work, they never start on time because Smashers love to be late. I appreciate the fact that you called me to tell me you were going to be late but I made it crystal fuucking clear through out this entire thread and even on the OP to NOT BE LATE, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES. Calling to tell me that you are 10 minutes away or 15 minutes away and hold up is understandable, but saying that your going to be an hour late is unacceptable.

Tournaments may not go exactly by schedule but it also does not go by yours or anyone else's schedule besides my own. You either wake up on time and come in a reasonable time frame or stay at home.

You know for a fact if some scrub called you and said they were going to be an hour late.. you would not hold it off. I'm not saying that your a scrub because clearly you are not, but I treat EVERYONE as equals and am not a fan of "meatriding". I announced if they wanted to wait for your arrival and said you were going to be an hour late and they said no. The people have spoken. There were no specific individuals either.

So please, go feel disappointed elsewhere because I honestly don't want to hear it.

---

Shoutouts later.

EDIT: Tournament Results Thread -
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7831370#post7831370

ChuDat

Smash Master
LOLZ I'm done bolt. If u want to treat me with some respect (like a respectable TO should be doing) sometime, I'll listen. Otherwise, I have been nothing but nice with you and tried to get on your good side. It seems like you are too good for me though lolz.

G-reg - Nah man I was just messin. It's cool.

glad to know that Boss is stepping it up in singles and Korn is entering singles =). Good **** Forte almost taking 1st!

Also, good f***ing **** @ lil b for winning that 100$ match! Sorry Coney, better luck next time? lolz

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
LOLZ I'm done bolt. If u want to treat me with some respect (like a respectable TO should be doing) sometime, I'll listen. Otherwise, I have been nothing but nice with you and tried to get on your good side. It seems like you are too good for me though lolz.

G-reg - Nah man I was just messin. It's cool.

glad to know that Boss is stepping it up in singles and Korn is entering singles =). Good **** Forte almost taking 1st!

Also, good f***ing **** @ lil b for winning that 100$ match! Sorry Coney, better luck next time? lolz!
In order to get respect, you must show respect. You can start by respecting the rules of the tournament next time.

Taken from OP:

No Tolerance Rule: If you are late, you will automatically be placed into the losers bracket. This only applies if you didn't make it within 30 minutes of the expected tournament starting time, after the 30 minutes you will not be allowed to enter the event at all and the bracket will be finalized. No ifs, ands, or buts.

ChuDat

Smash Master
In order to get respect, you must show respect. You can start by respecting the rules of the tournament next time.

Taken from OP:

No Tolerance Rule: If you are late, you will automatically be placed into the losers bracket. This only applies if you didn't make it within 30 minutes of the expected tournament starting time, after the 30 minutes you will not be allowed to enter the event at all and the bracket will be finalized. No ifs, ands, or buts.
I did... and I didn't show :confused:

Well, this is definitely getting off topic so if this continues, lets just take it to PM

Top Bottom