• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt/GameHaven Presents: Mythic 2 - MD/VA Tournament! - Sept. 5, 2009

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
why not??
We did make a deal b4 & I dont back down once I MM
This is going to be main event baby lol

NightZander

Smash Apprentice
my bad takeover ill give u a cover when i c u /do the mm............school is messing me up

nightzander lucario/mario vs falco 5
takeover snake/falco 15 or 25 cant remember 15 i think
meep marth/diddy 5
korn marth /diddy 5

im stopping money matching cuz its getting boring and annoying so these are my last ones
Your last money matches? maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannn. Okay, deal.

-nightzander
does that mean your declining my acceptance of you mm offer?
Nah, brah. Let's goez.

NightZander

Smash Apprentice
mmmmmmm, kk... how much are we going to play for?

and can anyone provide transportation to either the tourny or the smashfest for me? i can take the metro
Uhh. Three, since five is betting money, and ten is saying that I know I'd win. Lol.

Are there any prizes for winning the main tourny's?
Yeah. You achieve pro status, you get money, and you develop a rep. Looking forward to meeting you, if you're coming to this.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
-meep
i don't get off until 10 i think, i won't know utill tomorrow, and my funds are severely low :/
deez can't make the toruny, has to work :s
idk about the sin situation

Uhh. Three, since five is betting money, and ten is saying that I know I'd win. Lol.
betting money sounds good XD

NightZander

Smash Apprentice
-meep
i don't get off until 10 i think, i won't know utill tomorrow, and my funds are severely low :/
deez can't make the toruny, has to work :s
idk about the sin situation

betting money sounds good XD
Maybe when I get more Olimar practice.. Then I'll go for ten! Meep.. Bring a stuffed bear with you. That way you didn't have to come all alone. :D

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Not really, MD/VA just sandbags and splits now. No one (good) tries anymore.
when the planets align, i pray really hard, and find the end of a rainbow which cause me to win... i don't split.... so its not all of us

-phil
come, ride with meep so he's not alone

meepxzero

Smash Master
so whats exactly the plan with deez, sin, and ps? Im probably going to k9s cuz i got nothing better to do tonight. So are you 3 trying to go to k9s around saturday or something and we leave tot he venue?

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
still looking for teammate, come on guys im not that bad, or am i........

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
prob not tonight, ill prob show up in the morning though could someone give me and my bro a ride from ur place to bolts tourney???

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Ummm, I don't know. The only carpools are going to be Sassy's, Kreva's, and possibly Mattix's I think.

Mattix never stays overnight though, Sassy will probably be full, and Kreva always just comes to hang out for the smash fest ;x

Anyone else coming down? D:

Top Bottom