• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt/GameHaven Presents: Mythic 2 - MD/VA Tournament! - Sept. 5, 2009

pizzapie7

Smash Ace
omg I can actually make this.
Good luck to everyone tomorrow. I look forward to adding $10 to the pot for the winners.

pizzapie7

Smash Ace
Is registration still opening up at 3? I remember something about 1 pm somewhere in this thread, and I just want to make sure.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Lil B keeping order in the thread. Good ****. :D

Look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow. Bring TV's if you can people. I have 4 already here and plenty of the laggy ones.. :p but nobody wants to play on those so BRING TV's and Wii's! XD

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
lawl pictures of me, and also SASSSYYYYY let me know soon if not im gonna team with esojy
Yea sorry dude. I can't go now. I had off like I had requested, but this guy quit. He just walked out so they couldn't hire someone else in time. So yea, they are making me work now. =/

Let's try again next time though.

Lykeios

Smash Apprentice
Yea sorry dude. I can't go now. I had off like I had requested, but this guy quit. He just walked out so they couldn't hire someone else in time. So yea, they are making me work now. =/

Let's try again next time though.
Same exact thing happened to me. Sorry guys, can't gottem :ohwell:

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
@Coney - First 5 people to get here gets their venue fee waived man. I can't hold out for anyone.. its first come first serve. Sorry mayne.

Everyone have a safe trip here and I hope most of you got plenty of sleep cause I know I didnt. (x.x)

Deez.

Smash Lord
Yea what Tant said... update please.
ok I just called P~S and he said him and Sin are out.. teams left are
Korn+Candy Chu+Boss Forute +BMX .

Forute and Bmx are waiting in grand finals, and Boss and chu are waiting on losers finals

SOVAman

Smash Hero
since chu is SSJ4 he can CP norfair at his tourney but get mad if it gets CPed at bolts tourney

and its all cool

ChuDat

Smash Master
:confused:
good **** tournaments that split destroy the power rankings even more !! :p
I beat them both legitimately in winners O.o

Lil B - I wasn't mad, troll, I just asked O.o. I just wasn't sure if it was on or not since "the majority of tournaments" have it banned. They beat us fair and square.

meepxzero

Smash Master
:confused:
good **** tournaments that split destroy the power rankings even more !! :p
why do u care you dont play this game lol. And yea chu beat us all legit. Everyone wanted to leave but i wanted to continue the grand finals and such. Candy felt discouraged after losing to chu so if i had won i wouldnt have felt victory over him.

It was my idea to split cuz i wouldnt feel right beating candy and im kool with him.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Meep STOP!!! splitting it doesn't help MD/VA get better. I'm telling you this now if the other shoe was on the foot.. I guarantee you Chu wouldn't split with you if he was the better or the more skilled player. I can't say much about Candy, but i know for a fact.:( just try to look at it the other way just trying to help. no im not starting drama its just the truth. MD/VA doesn't get better because we always split in Grand Finals or always forfeiting to let someone else pass on.

We need to step our **** up. OOS laugh when they come to MD/VA thinking there always gonna get 1st. come on man it should be the other way around they should be begging us to split when in Grand Finals. Sigh... I can't make it any clearer then it already is. :(

meepxzero

Smash Master
Meep STOP!!! splitting it doesn't help MD/VA get better. I'm telling you this now if the other shoe was on the foot.. I guarantee you Chu wouldn't split with you if he was the better or the more skilled player. I can't say much about Candy, but i know for a fact.:( just try to look at it the other way just trying to help. no im not starting drama its just the truth. MD/VA doesn't get better because we always split in Grand Finals or always forfeiting to let someone else pass on.

We need to step our **** up. OOS laugh when they come to MD/VA thinking there always gonna get 1st. come on man it should be the other way around they should be begging us to split when in Grand Finals. Sigh... I can't make it any clearer then it already is. :(
When has OOS come in here getting first? except maybe inui and atomsk in teams. Atomsk outplaced me once outta the 4 times hes entered singles up here, ADHD got destroyed by me, and yea i dont needa explain m2k he always wins... I kinda get what ur saying cuz i didnt like the idea of spliting and stuff b4, but i kinda get why people dont wanna stress out over money at the end of tournies now. NY/NJ does the same shizzy so i dont really feel bad anymore and i think hobo 18 top 2 split. It happens in a lot of different regions too.

Were getting better i believe. I know i am. I use to throw stocks away in brawl now i camp hard as crap especially with solo popo.

Top Bottom