• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boondock Saints Mafia(Day 5 begins)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
yeah i wonder why.

are you going to do anything other than baselessy vot ethen coast for anohter 3 weeks?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Nah, I read. I'm voting bungle because the only other person of possible suspect, if your claim is true, is magnificantmarth, and pretty much the whole town was on him day one.
This is based on....purely because of Blue Yoshi's cop claim?

we're gonna play follow the cop again?

Trillion

Smash Ace
N3, I checked Gheb. He was not scum.

I was just informed by Mentos that the difference in wording on N2 and on N3 was not significant and that he simply didn't remember the wording he used on N2.

If THIS claim is true, then I was blocked because the explanation that nobody must have targeted Gheb would not be true.

So, either

1.I was blocked and BY saw Gheb or
2.Gheb was not targeted and BY is lying.

Trillion

Smash Ace
Maybe this is just my paranoia and obvious bias toward myself, but I feel like I am being set up for a lynch by this.

Ever since I claimed watcher, I've been blocked and so my claim has remained in limbo, since I have had no way to verify my claim and have not been able to provide us with any useful info in case I die. As a result, I've still been suspected, but I keep surviving on the fact that the cost of killing me might outweigh the benefit.

Now, what is a better way to get a questionable townie investigative role killed, then by using another investigative claim to narrow him down to one of a few suspects?

Also, I'd like to everyone to recall his reaction when I placed him so high on my suspicion list on Day 1. He reacted very defensively and removed his vote, which Kevin pressured him about.

Now most importantly, I want everyone to ask themselves this: If BY is REALLY the cop that he claims to be, then why did he not use any of these three nights to test my watcher claim? On Day 1, I was a huge suspect, on Day 2, I had nothing helpful to add from my role and then on Day 3, I didn't either. Why has he not used ANY of these nights to view me?? This is an obvious set up.

Vote: BlueYoshi

Moronik

Ronike|marshy
MM, just to clarify, N2 and N3, did you have any special flavor like N1 where you were hit with a toilet seat? If not, I really just think none of your targets got visited.

~Ronike

Moronik

Ronike|marshy
were the doc. we protected ourselves nights 1 (bam cleared) and 2. we didnt protect anyone night 3 cuz the flavor hinted at there just being a survivor and we wanted to be sure that he was the only threat remaining

mm your claim made sense to us cuz our dude shuts himself in a room and has a bunch of bodyguards outside of it. itd be like "the cop cant see into the room where the mob boss is with the bodyguards in the way"

however why didnt you see us visit ourselves? maybe its just cuz that doesnt make sense if youre thinking about it in real life

and we ARE dealing with another member of the scumteam aye? there was a nightkill but mentos has hinted so hard at a survivor. guess there could be both?

wonder if bungles ever going to put his vote where his mouth is like he failed to do all d3

also guys dont forget the possibility of a godfather

unvote

~marshy

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
MM brings up a good point on BY actually.

hmmm.

Dunno if that's soemthing BY would do..

looking at his scum partners tho..

hmm.

Moronik

Ronike|marshy
So after a reread, Ive come to the following conclusion:

You all suck terribly.

BY: Why didn't you investigate MM night 1? He was one of your biggest suspects? And why did you freak out so hardcore when MM listed you high on his scumlist?

MM: Why'd you get all suicidal at the end of D1? And why did you let us get so sidetracked mid day1? And why the ridiculous tunneling on Kevin? Interesting that he ended up dead... And also interesting that you've been unable to give us anything with your role...

Bungle: You were doing so good D1, what happened? Why weren't you on the SS wagon? Why did you only get on the F0 wagon when he had practically begged to be put out of his misery? Why did you change your name from scumfever? Afraid of subconcious bias due to the name?

Moronik: Why are you so god **** sexy and good at this game?

Cacti: When are you going to learn how to play mafia? Do you plan to be around at all? And how come you only really show up when you are name dropped?

Gheb: Having fun coasting? Hope so. Sucks that your scum buddies are all gone now, huh? Do you have any original ideas for us?

~Ronike

Trillion

Smash Ace
MM, just to clarify, N2 and N3, did you have any special flavor like N1 where you were hit with a toilet seat? If not, I really just think none of your targets got visited.

~Ronike

Night 1 was the only night that had a flavor. The others did not and Mentos said that he meant for N2 and N3 to have the same flavor.

BY claims that last night he targeted the same person I did (Ghebs)

Trillion

Smash Ace
MM: Why'd you get all suicidal at the end of D1? And why did you let us get so sidetracked mid day1? And why the ridiculous tunneling on Kevin? Interesting that he ended up dead... And also interesting that you've been unable to give us anything with your role...
On day 1, everyone had concluded that I was anti-town except for a few people such as Bungle who was still questioning Ryker and I and overall appeared to be trying to find wolves and not just find an easy lynch.

I wasn't trying to let the town get sidetracked, in fact with my list, I was hoping to bring up discussion on the people I suspected most.

If you look at what Kevin did all game, I am 100% surprised that he showed up town. Day 1, he just pushed for a lynch of Ryker or I. He didn't care who and wasn't searching for other wolves really or even trying to make a good argument. He continually used ad hominem attacks to make Ryker and I look worse and it turned out he was wrong abut both of us. Every offense I aimed at him he shot down by saying I was butthurt or other such things to hurt my credibility. He never really tried to find a suspect of his own other than Ryker and I. Further, he criticized my list, but not yours. Nothing he did was helpful at all and he just looked like he was looking for any lynch he could get regardless of whether evidence pointed to that person being a wolf.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Changed the name from scum because i haven't played well in a game since i changed my name, hoped it would brin gme better luck.

For real though, I wasn't on the SS wagon because I guess I was still hopeful that SS would be useful, in the end they werent and I wasn't on they lynch, I think they were lynched before I ever got to say anything about it, but htat doesn't matter at this point.

About F0, I hadn't really thought he was that scummy (compared to others, though I could be tunnelling Cacti hardcore here) until he replied to the pressure with just giving up.

School happened after D1 :( But I'm back now ^_^

I know I suck terribly :(

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Sucks that your scum buddies are all gone now, huh?
Obviously I voted every single one of them off :rolleyes:

Now here's an original idea: How about not taking the cop claim at face value? Chances are that there is a godfather or a traitor. Or maybe we're not even hunting mafia anymore and we're dealing with an independent or two. Or maybe BY is a naive cop. These are just the simpler possibilities in regards to BY's reports.
Considering the fact that we have already a claimed watcher, a claimed Doc and a confirmed doublevoter I can imagine a naive cop being in the game (if you've seen the movie you'll also understand that Rocco is probably not what you'd consider a "sane" cop) because otherwise the town might be a bit overpowered.

That said I don't think scumfever is mafia. I highly doubt that 2 scumbags would've pushed the MM / Ryker-duo like that with Chibo already being pretty agressive. I'd say we should disregard BY's reports and just hunt scum based on people's actions so far. Based on that I still think Cacti has excibited anti-town play all along the way not only by failing to contribute anything but also by failing to be on one correct lynch.

I also find MMs reaction to BY's claim interesting because he feels framed by it. This is certainly something I'll keep in mind for later. It seems as if MM feels that BY's claim undermines his own claim at the same time it's not too hard to fake some cop-variation - Tom did it in Animemafia - the question here is whether BY would actually do that as well.

:059:

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
BY: Why didn't you investigate MM night 1? He was one of your biggest suspects? And why did you freak out so hardcore when MM listed you high on his scumlist?
Yay, I was the first you mentioned. I feel special :)

Ok, now to answer:

Night 1, I investigated Macman, due to his hammer after Ryker's town claim (cyan colour). Night 2 I investigated Cacti due to his inactivity. Night 3, as I said before, I mindgamed myself and thought I could have 4 confirmed town in a 6 person group... but Macman was nightkilled, so that didn't turn out as planned.

As for what you guys call an insanely huge reaction, all I asked was why I was so high on his scum list. You can check any other game. Whenever someone posts me as scummy with no reasoning, I ask what their reasoning is, just to see if there even is one or if it is a random list.

Trillion

Smash Ace
I also find MMs reaction to BY's claim interesting because he feels framed by it. This is certainly something I'll keep in mind for later. It seems as if MM feels that BY's claim undermines his own claim at the same time it's not too hard to fake some cop-variation - Tom did it in Animemafia - the question here is whether BY would actually do that as well.

BY's claim is in direct conflict with my own. I tried to view you last night. I got a failed result. He claims he viewed you innocent last night. If my view failed, then how? The role blocker is dead. It seems to me that since, there was no flavor to my failed view, that I was not blocked. If he viewed you, I should have seen it. This means that either BY or I is lying.

BY should have used his role to detect me, but he didn't. Why? He could have confirmed my innocence. What if I had caught a mafia? He could have claimed to back me so that I would be able to push the lynch of that mafia through if nobody was following my claim.

He has left me and bungle and moronic as "unconfirmed" so that he can push a lynch of me and then when he is wrong he can still say at least its narrowed to bungle or moronik.

Trillion

Smash Ace
As for what you guys call an insanely huge reaction, all I asked was why I was so high on his scum list. You can check any other game. Whenever someone posts me as scummy with no reasoning, I ask what their reasoning is, just to see if there even is one or if it is a random list.
I had gave reasoning before I voted you:

I've already done this. I keep having to ask myself if you are even reading the thread or just making posts without worrying about what was actually said. From my experience wolves have a greater tendency to skip and make blanket statement posts regarding things that have already been explained because they are not engaged in picking apart the posts of other people and finding suspicious activity You have now done this twice.

Vote: BlueYoshi
I didn't make the list until AFTER I voted you here. The reasoning had already been established. In fact, I wasn't alone in my vote based on this reasoning. Bungle voted you immediately after this post. So the reasoning should have been reinforced by his vote so you shouldn't have had any misunderstanding as to why you were so high on my list.

You reacted very strongly and you even retracted your vote from me.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I just re-read that portion that you quoted (before and after that post). To clarify, my unvoting was not because of you putting me on your scumlist. I unvoted you because I was leaving for an entire weekend, with no access to a computer (unless I woke up early enough to go on before I left for the bus), and I would be an *insert word here* if I left a permanent vote on someone for three days without the possibility of it being removed. So in summary, I removed it because I was away for three days.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I'm currently on the fence between Cacti and BY. Why BY would never investigate MM is really beyond me, and his reasoning is really weak imo. Cacti's just being Cacti.

bhlah

Trillion

Smash Ace
And I wanted to say everything on my mind before I was away for three days. So... I guess just the timing of me saying everything so happen to co-incide with your list...
It so happened to directly refer to my list. That's more than coincide. You were even questioning why I had my vote on you and stuff. Trying to say that you had voted for me but not encouraged others to vote for me so you didn't know why you were so high on my list. it was like you were trying to excuse yourself from the guilt if I got lynched. Then you retracted.

Trillion

Smash Ace
It's too early for BY to claim Cop to get me lynched. If he did, he knows I will show up innocent and non-miller tomorrow and that he will be doomed because his lie will have been caught. So he has limited his "non-confirmed" players so that I am among them and so that since I have not had a useful night action, he can say that I am the most likely guilty of the three and when I turn up innocent he will not be guilty of making a false claim against me.

I was suspect enough for him to vote me day 1, but not enough for him to try to confirm or disprove my watcher claim? It's purely too nonsensical to believe. Please lynch this lying scum.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Either that, or you want everyone to think that I'm out to get you. That is not the case at all. So... yeah... that said...

Actually, you want to know the irony? Since Ryker's lynch, I had you as more town than alot of the rest of the people remaining, and I considered your claim to be true. If you want me to check you tonight (have not decided on who to check, depends on today's actions).

Why do you think I am always attacking you?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
uh... did everyone suddenly decide not to post?

Last post by people (from most recent, excluding this post)

Yoshi: 19 hours ago

marth: 20 hours ago

fever: 20.5 hours ago

Gheb: 1 day, 22 hours ago

Moronik: 2 days, 2 hours

Cacti: 2 days, 21.5 hours

Anyone else going to post?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah I was away pretty much the whole last day but I'll comment on MMs thought a bit later.

Moronik

Ronike|marshy
do you think he would?

~marshy

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nope, I think there's either some miscommunication on MMs part with the "roleblocked" and "failed" results and BYs reports.

Trillion

Smash Ace
Seriously, there is probably only 1 mafia left. So, if people want to lynch me to confirm that I am REALLY the watcher, then it probably won't cause us to lose, so then you guys can lynch BY.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Seriously... what is with your obsession of getting me lynched? First you say I'm trying to frame you, then I apparently made a huge reaction to your list day 1, now it's ok if we prove you're the watcher so we lynch me tomorrow? Wow... who is supposed to feel framed? Since Day 1, you've seemed to be at my throat.

Have I not proven my townness by being involved in the lynch on SS (resulting in a double mafia kill), along with being one of the biggest driving forces on F0's lynch?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
MM did you even read my last post? I don't see why you come up with that "me or him" attitude when both of you being town would make complete sense. Personally, at this point I'm more inclined to believe that you're the one lying if I had to choose one of you two because you're all about feeling undermined by his claim and a conflict between your claims although there's no evidence whatsoever and I personally see no reason to believe this at all.

Top Bottom