• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boozer mad done

Rigor_Mortis

Smash Cadet
Most Impressive video.

The Suicide Klaws were about the coolest thing since sliced bread. I honestly can not begin to express how awesome that video was.

You could see the vein beating in Bowzer's forehead as he smashed people into oblivion. Ah, the Majesty.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
I am in awe. That's like the 10th time I've seen that sheik stage change charged fsmash. Indeed, a historical smash moment and caught on film, yet. So many credible players in the credits too... All owned by a mad Gojira.

Maggot BR

Smash Rookie
IM sorry the above said confuses the crap out of me

-also-

I for one do not like you calling out gimpyfish. He IS better then me hands down. While my combo vid may be better because its "newer" doesnt make his suck. i like how you liked my vid makes me feel good, but downing another vid and saying it sucks....dont do it.

-also-

Please guys stop the arguing, its gay.

-also-

Keep the comments coming

-also-

where is gimpy to comment?
Man, i'm not comparing you, i'm not saying who's better them other, no way, each one has their own habilities, and people need to respect others person opnion, i read that ur combo was inspired on gymps one, his video is awesome but i don't like that's the point

And kevinm, yeh, we ain't famous around the world, we have a poor country, i'm poor, and i definetelly don't have money to travel to states inside brasil, but, if u come to brasil, send me a PM i'll be glad to meet u anywhere.
For sure i'm a noob man, u'll maybe 4 stock me ;P
wanna see my videos? look for it on youtube, only if u want ;P

Nice video gojira

Super FOG

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FOG2006
3DS FC
4253-3752-2801
Lindo Maggot, mal comenta o vid do cara e já começa a arrumar confusão por aqui! HUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUA! Mas pô se vc num gosta daqui pq posta???

*written in portuguese*

Great video Gojira, and good work to Erion being an excellent sandbag :chuckle:(huahuahuahuaha!! copiei do Frangow XD).

frangow

Smash Rookie
lol maggot is from my city XD
my bowser videos are agains him =D

anyway, nice work gojira, excelent combo video!
i really enjoyed the video!

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I got through 95% of it.. and my internet disconnected on me.. >=O
Man this video is waaay too big in file size =/
Maann I really wanted to watch it.
I'll just wait until someone somhow gets this on youtube.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Too long?!
When it was over I thought "Wait, this was 10 minutes?"

*goes watch it a third time*

Zhilo

Smash Apprentice
Bowser for top tier! ok maybe not.

in any case, very good reflexes and canceling. I have a hard time getting the bair edgeguardig timing correctly.

Oh, yes, what really impressed me, was your accuracy with the Uair, specially against Link's Dair.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
i was watching the vid there where it says related trailer. that **** was freaking awesome. and all the advent children music was great. im still waiting to DL the vid though. its almost done...peace

edit: wait what the heck? why do we have to DL the vid if the vid is able to be streamed right there. right above from where it says DL vid you can just click play on the media player and the vid starts...i dont get it.

-hiroshi

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
i was watching the vid there where it says related trailer. that **** was freaking awesome. and all the advent children music was great. im still waiting to DL the vid though. its almost done...peace

edit: wait what the heck? why do we have to DL the vid if the vid is able to be streamed right there. right above from where it says DL vid you can just click play on the media player and the vid starts...i dont get it.

-hiroshi
I KNOW this is puzzling me. I like Filefront if it is now streaming its DL's

Gojira

Smash Lord
Upadate

The youtube version HAS been released just not addded to the first post.....but....now it is.

Just so you know the credits go by fast on the youtube version so please stop to look at them.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Great combos. The video showed me some things that I haven't seen any Bowser do as of yet. The music selection was also nice. It was all proggy and awesome. >_> Good job.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Excellent stuff, Gojira. I saw a few things that I didn't notice before that I'll have to take to heart in my own playing (jumping from the ledge on Yoshi's Story, for example). This was very entertaining to watch, and I'm sure I'll be reviewing it for myself in the future.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Yup, that's the move that killed me (the black-robed doc)... I didn't know bowser could do that!! Someday, goji, your bowser will fall to my pills, on yoshi's story...... Although I must admit ganondorf is a much better opponent for bowser (as long as I don't let you edge-guard me :)) for various reasons.. eh, oh well. Having Dr. Mario win is just so much more.. classic =).

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
No amount of talent can make Boozer look good.

Having said that, the video was cute

2_Percent

Smash Ace
good vid, gives more reason to why i play bowser.

Reflex - wish i would have gotten to play you at pound. i think we were the only bowser mains there.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Lol. I didn't think bowser could combo either. And then I played goji and got hit 4 times in a row with an up air finisher, nigh on 0-death. Have you seen the video? he has at least 5 3+ hit combos, so I believe this can be called a combo video :).

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I'm sorry, I just saw places where ppl could've easily avoided a combo and basically ran right into it.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Sir, this video is great. Many props to you. I will come for you lol i thought i was the only present day black bowser. I watched the vid twice in a row lol good stuff.

Cyndi

Smash Apprentice
First off, love the username, I'm a Godzilla fan! Heisei Goji FTW!

The video......HOLY MOLEY! I wonder if Bowser ever gets dizzy and pukes from all the Fortressing you make him do! Hehe! Great video!

Gojira

Smash Lord
First off, love the username, I'm a Godzilla fan! Heisei Goji FTW!

The video......HOLY MOLEY! I wonder if Bowser ever gets dizzy and pukes from all the Fortressing you make him do! Hehe! Great video!
thats why im hoping for a dark green shell and blue spikes in brawl XD

and thanks keep the comments coming.

Top Bottom