• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Bosses in Smash Bros for Wii U

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord

I'm already picturing Simon Belmont and Kid Icarus joining their forces against her.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I just want a battle againist Dr. Eggman where he utilizes some epic mech like the Nega-Wisp Armor to kick your A! And it would be an awesome tribute to the whole Sonic series if he just said "GET A LOAD OF THIS!", "YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY! THE MORE THE MERRIER!" and "TIME FOR A CHANGE OF PACE!" over and over.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
I just want a battle againist Dr. Eggman where he utilizes some epic mech like the Nega-Wisp Armor to kick your A! And it would be an awesome tribute to the whole Sonic series if he just said "GET A LOAD OF THIS!", "YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY! THE MORE THE MERRIER!" and "TIME FOR A CHANGE OF PACE!" over and over.
How about Dr. Eggman e Dr. Wily piloting a dissamblable mech?
They start fighting on separate vehicles ones and when one of them is in too much low energy compared to the other they assemble for few to share their HP.
Example: Eggman has 20/100 HP and Wily 60/100 HP. So they decide to assemble, and the resulting one has 80/200HP. After some beating it has 74/200 HP, and when they disassemble both Eggman and wily have 37/100 HP each.

D

Deleted member

Quicklist I've made, for 13 series :

Mario => Koopaling crew or King Boo
DK => Tiki Tong
Zelda => Demise
Metroid => Mother Brain
Kirby => Nightmare or Magolor
Pokémon => Giratina or Kyurem (Black/White)
EarthBound => Giygas (for Mother 1, because Mother 2's one...*shudders*)
Fire Emblem => Medeus or Black Knight or Grima
Kid Icarus => Medusa or Hades
Pikmin => Titan Dweevil
Xenoblade => Metal Face
Sonic => Robotnik Mech
Mega Man => Yellow Devil

Top Bottom