• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl-: 1.5-1.6 thread archive. 2.0 is stickied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Well, w/e. Charizard is still awesome. Just have to remember, don't RS Mario/Pit/Fox/Falco/Wolf.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh my god.

It's one of three or four things. Going for the least likely, you made the Pokémon independent and you figured out how to give them a custom Down-B?

Xyless

Smash Master
Oh my god.

It's one of three or four things. Going for the least likely, you made the Pokémon independent and you figured out how to give them a custom Down-B?
Technically they're as independent as you wish for them to be, considering you choose if/when you switch.

And we didn't give it to them, but we gave it to Peach and DK!

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Still waiting for this to come out, still playing Brawl Minus 1.6 but can't wait to try the new version. I check these boards several times per week in anticipation. Just keep up the good work and I'll be happy to try 2.0 when it's ready for release.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Heh the release date could be April 1st :3
If it is I will be quite giddy.

Yikarur

Smash Master
I love the Project M Lucas with that neutralB charge, it's more minus than Melee imo, why don't use that? :x

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
Hey I didn't know this project is still going.
Anyway I actually got around to try this and its really fun.

En1gmaSPY-23

Smash Rookie
Are there new changes to Falcon, Snake and Link? those are the ones I care about the most.

MAH BOYS.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh wow.
Looks great.

My one I had been doing pales in comparison. Mostly because I'd been trying to incorporate both pillars of moving platforms.

5ive

Smash Champion
Two people play this game. Stop wasting your time and get a degree.

A useful one, non of this psychology business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom