• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl-: 1.5-1.6 thread archive. 2.0 is stickied

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOE!

Smash Hero
oh has lucario been altered significantly at all?

and I heard that Ivy got a number done to her Poison powder Uair...

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I really can't wait. I've been waiting for this for so long. I remember the first thread from just after I started getting my first sets of hacks set up... which would be nearly two years ago now.

slimpyman

Smash Journeyman
Its awesome to be here since the beginning of the brawl hacking scene like 2 and something years ago.... I hope we can run this in on the rotation during friendies (from projectm). i wanna use the same move like 10 times in a row and win >_< rwahaha

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
we were clearly joking...I mean come on, release on April first?
or is that just what we want you to think >.>

Mr.Kart

Smash Rookie
The true April Fool's joke is how many people just lost all interest in this project now because of this.

+1.

FOcast

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FOcast763
The true April Fool's joke is how many people just lost all interest in this project now because of this.

+1.
Unless the April Fool's joke is they made us think that they're not releasing it today and they actually do, then I'm out a bit of HYPE. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom