• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl- 2.1.1 Legacy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
So uhh should I re-download this thing?

theEffinBear

Smash Apprentice
YEAH 2.1

PLAY IT

(There was a mixup between my correct files and a previous build, everything is fixed and perfect now.)
EDIT: ninja'd, also what Xyless said.

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
YESZ! 2.1~

After I play this for a bit I'm going to port over that whimsical glow for Link again. I didn't do it for 2.0 because I knew there was going to be a 2.1 soon.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Yay patch~
downloading ♥
(maybeyoshigotabitcooler)

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
man, so no changelist? :x

so the only way to know what's different with Charizard is to actually play the game?? whoa!

but this isn't the right place to ask for matches, is it? D:

Xyless

Smash Master
^Most likely P:M people being the cause. But oh well. ANYWAYS...

A NOTE FOR EVERYONE
Delete WarioWare in private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/STGMADEIN.PAC and private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_madein.rel, as those are not included anymore, as they freeze the game. Also, if the game is not displaying the new character select screen (with my portraits), delete private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/menu2, as its contents (sc_selcharacter and sc_selmap) overwrite files in the common5 file.

If you don't know how to do those, then just delete the non-fighter folders in private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/ and do a fresh install.

Captain Hindsight

Smash Rookie
I noticed that Dedede's Jet Hammer movement is slow again in v.2.1.
Is this intentional?

Also, Falcon gets kinda stuck in the air if he uses his up-b backwards, wasn't this already fixed in v.2.0?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Found a problem.

Charizard has a grab release on Ness and Lucas. He moves forward a little on every regrab, but it doesn't matter when his pummel does 5%. Against a wall it's an infinite.

A grab near the centre of FD can easily result in death if it happens above 30% or so.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I think the team just likes editing stuff.

I'm not complaining, I love new stuff to mess around with.

NNID
Budget_Player
It's funny, every time I said, "all right, let's release this" someone went "no! wait! let's do this first!"

I ****ing love this team. :laugh: And no, that's not irony at all. I think that that's a really good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom