• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl 64 - Back to the Basics - Announcement about the title screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
8. Luigi: Very floaty, medium light, down air is a drill, can tap a against a shield into a throw, up b is very good at comboing, moderately bad projectile, down b can kill as well, moderately difficult to combo
I hope you meant U-Air. Up-B is good at finishing.

Also, when used on the ground, Down-B doesn't send you speeding forward like it does in Melee/Brawl. You stay in one spot.

I'd also suggest that Link's U-Smash hitbox be altered. IIRC it's three HUGE sweeps in Brawl, which, if present in 64, would make Link different (knowing when to U-Smash is important, as punishing a missed U-Smash is tremendously easy). It'd be like 3x U-Tilt, and U-Tilt is already a very, very good combo technique in 64.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I hope you meant U-Air. Up-B is good at finishing.

Also, when used on the ground, Down-B doesn't send you speeding forward like it does in Melee/Brawl. You stay in one spot.

I'd also suggest that Link's U-Smash hitbox be altered. IIRC it's three HUGE sweeps in Brawl, which, if present in 64, would make Link different (knowing when to U-Smash is important, as punishing a missed U-Smash is tremendously easy). It'd be like 3x U-Tilt, and U-Tilt is already a very, very good combo technique in 64.
I meant, its much easier to combo into up b in ssb64...its more useful in the air

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
im still working on the 64 falcon .pac hack, but im having trouble getting the last hit of his up-air to send them behind him, its also giving 2 hits in the up-air for some reason, any one got suggestions?

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
This project is obv dropped and unless someone is going to pick it up (which I hope will happen) then just let it die

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Inclined to agree with TSON, unless WheelOfFish wants to continue this project (in which case he can PM me to unlock), I'm going to lock it for now. There's no point in bumping a dead topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom