• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl: A Cool Cats Approach to Competitive Brawl 2 St. Louis, MO July 31st

Nicole

Smash Champion
Wow is TX serious about this? Exciting! You guys are staying the whole weekend if you make it up here.

Teh Future

Smash Master
lol sup??

I've always wanted to come up there future, probably with dphat if we do.
not that it wouldn't be cool for you to show up, but it would probably be a better idea to come for hot dickings! 2. I don't think that is happening for some time though (I'm not involved in organizing it so idk if it is even happening tbh)

if you guys are just wanting to come to chillllax then ya come on up lol. But first priority is still to build the local community which means 5 dollar entry.

Radium88

Smash Lord
there are so many big tournies coming up this summer...if i were to do hd remix it would be in aug or sept. also, i might be separating melee and brawl since melee ppl were requesting to have melee on sat...

anyways, i am still thinkin about what to do with that..

Cook

Smash Master
Last time TX said they were coming here promises were broken and I ended up sleeping alone... I can't take that a second time.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
My weekends are booked as the only time I get with my son are on weekends now. I may make a trip to one of metal's thingies sometime though.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Wow. If TX comes to this that would be like, completely awesome. Fogo, if you can get that together, Rauleen will be making much awesome food, I'm sure. If anything, that makes the trip well work it. :D

I'm excited so many OOSers are interested in this! MO is probably the coolest state eva.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Wow. If TX comes to this that would be like, completely awesome. Fogo, if you can get that together, Rauleen will be making much awesome food, I'm sure. If anything, that makes the trip well work it. :D

I'm excited so many OOSers are interested in this! MO is probably the coolest state eva.
Hahha I'm glad ppl associate me with having food.....but it's not like it's not true..."BACK TO THE KITCHEN WOMAN!" But I will probably have some baked goods there.

I won't be able to go to the first one. :(

Maybe the next one!
boooo haha it's ok.

Radium88

Smash Lord
gimme your address and any food allergies?

tmacc, ur avatar makes me sad...:( haha actually it is pretty funny.

is anyone extemely oppose to a certain pizza? like chain or something? i am going to be asking to see which can give me the best deal.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
This sound pretty cool.
If IA goes I'll be with them most likely.
We better go! This looks awesome!

...plus I need to team with Rauleen, I promised her I'd team with her sometime and I haven't yet :(

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
My weekends are booked as the only time I get with my son are on weekends now. I may make a trip to one of metal's thingies sometime though.
I think I remember you from FC:D.

:).

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Sup cool cats!

I know you guys want me to come to this. >_> I'll see what I can do and I'll ask Hylian , Fogo , and DallasPhat (Dphat) [namesearch lulz!!] if they'd be down. My only thing is that I'm getting four days off for WHOBO this weekend and like...a week off for two Warped Tours and the beach soooo if my job gets mad about me asking for so many days off, I'm might not be able to.

@ Cook- If I had known you wanted to sleep with me I would've tried finishing my cloning process sooner so I could make HotDickings. ;_; Though,...it'd be awfully cold with just TWO ppl in the bed -looks around @ the StL crowd-

Teh Future

Smash Master
We better go! This looks awesome!

...plus I need to team with Rauleen, I promised her I'd team with her sometime and I haven't yet :(
Girl's only side tourney confirmed!

I think I remember you from FC:D.

:).
Ya Rob plays Brawl too, he would be really good if he played more than never.

Sup cool cats!
I don't think this is gonna happen but it would be super cool if you guys just decided to come up to chill and get some ex. (although it would be more of us getting ex lol)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yes, you were rocking that samus.
As were you sir. Dittos were too good. SWDing was too good haha.

Sup cool cats!

I know you guys want me to come to this. >_> I'll see what I can do and I'll ask Hylian , Fogo , and DallasPhat (Dphat) [namesearch lulz!!] if they'd be down. My only thing is that I'm getting four days off for WHOBO this weekend and like...a week off for two Warped Tours and the beach soooo if my job gets mad about me asking for so many days off, I'm might not be able to.

@ Cook- If I had known you wanted to sleep with me I would've tried finishing my cloning process sooner so I could make HotDickings. ;_; Though,...it'd be awfully cold with just TWO ppl in the bed -looks around @ the StL crowd-
I'm down.

Girl's only side tourney confirmed!

Ya Rob plays Brawl too, he would be really good if he played more than never.

I don't think this is gonna happen but it would be super cool if you guys just decided to come up to chill and get some ex. (although it would be more of us getting ex lol)
Don't think we're going to come or don't think the tournament is going to happen?

Either way I'm down haha :p. As long as someone parties with me <3.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Don't think we're going to come or don't think the tournament is going to happen?

Either way I'm down haha :p. As long as someone parties with me <3.
I didn't think anyone would want to come without the chance of winning what it costs to get here, but if you guys want to then do et (I think dphat said something about flying for hot dickings cause its a reeeeeeeeeeealy long drive and thats at least a zillion hours+zillion dollars).

Tournament is definitely happening(this one at least). The only bad thing is that it seems like its getting more attention from OoSers than from the local crowd :(

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I didn't think anyone would want to come without the chance of winning what it costs to get here, but if you guys want to then do et (I think dphat said something about flying for hot dickings cause its a reeeeeeeeeeealy long drive and thats at least a zillion hours+zillion dollars).

Tournament is definitely happening(this one at least). The only bad thing is that it seems like its getting more attention from OoSers than from the local crowd :(
It's about 14 hours from austin to there driving, that's not TOO bad >_>.

Joey and I are interested ao we'll see.

Teh Future

Smash Master
It's about 14 hours from austin to there driving, that's not TOO bad >_>.

Joey and I are interested ao we'll see.
Well you said it was around 12 to Kansas, I figured it would be like that + 6 but I guess this would be a more direct route lol

Would be super cool if you cats came

If my beard is fully grown by this, I might enter as Ganon instead of MK.
this might be the funniest thing you've ever posted..........

Nicole

Smash Champion
14 hours, eh? You must really like MO :psycho:

I hope you guys can make it though, I feel like I haven't seen Jowii in a year or something.

Radium88

Smash Lord
@ TP: Zomg, do eet. That'll be funny.

@ David: Do you want flyers posted up around StL? I can put something up for that? I should have asked some of the other locals how they knew about it and if the flyers were of any help.

@ TX: Zomg, JoWii and Hylian!! JoWii better come. I want some dittos....

@ Yink: Zomg, totally ^_^

Ok, if no one has any pizza objections then I'm just getting whichever is cheapest then!

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Don't order Papa John's. I wrote an entire paper last year on how bad it was. It failed in every single aspect that makes pizza and its delivery services great.

Also, I don't know if I've had IMOS, but I've heard nothing but great things about it!

Pizza Hut is always a solid choice. Andrew, always thinking on his toes.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Don't order Papa John's. I wrote an entire paper last year on how bad it was. It failed in every single aspect that makes pizza and its delivery services great.

Also, I don't know if I've had IMOS, but I've heard nothing but great things about it!

Pizza Hut is always a solid choice. Andrew, always thinking on his toes.
WHATTTTT

Papa Johns is the best.

<3 Pepperoncinis.

Teh Future

Smash Master
@ David: Do you want flyers posted up around StL? I can put something up for that? I should have asked some of the other locals how they knew about it and if the flyers were of any help.

Ok, if no one has any pizza objections then I'm just getting whichever is cheapest then!
go to wills tonight we talk thar. If not then I will try to AIM you sometime

^Pizza Hut is the best one!
no their stuffed crust is awesome though!

^Except that Imos is the best one.
yes, but expensive

WHATTTTT

Papa Johns is the best.

<3 Pepperoncinis.
Papa Johns is imo best thick crust.

<3 garlic sauce

Buuut. I think we are going with the "whatever's cheapest" option b/c that way we have money for...special things ; )

My work gives me a 30% discount or something + large 1 topping is already 3.99 D:

Its not the best quality but its pretty good imo. Imma bring some to wills tonight and if cats like it then thats what we will get.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
That is true. I don't really like Papa Johns thin crust at all. But the Garlic sauce and pepperoncinis and thick crust makes my mouth water...

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
As were you sir. Dittos were too good. SWDing was too good haha..
lol, I think you have me confused. I was the yoshi player that beat you and several other samuses in friendlies. I believe you played my crewmate zozefup in a bunch of friendlies, and he's that scrub that doesn't know how to SWD on purpose, lol.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
lol, I think you have me confused. I was the yoshi player that beat you and several other samuses in friendlies. I believe you played my crewmate zozefup in a bunch of friendlies, and he's that scrub that doesn't know how to SWD on purpose, lol.
Ohhh yeah I did have you confused with him hahaha.

I thought I beat you though >_>. But my memory is horrible.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Is that the same yoshi that 2 stocked crashman and 1 stocked me? God that yoshi was scary XD.

This yoshi ***** Samus players XD.

I remember watching him 2 stock crashman. And then this falcon 3 stocked the yoshi...And then I beat the falcon with samus. Then I beat crashman in a samus ditto. Then the yoshi beat me :(. I was like...wtf ****? XD.
You were like my brawl idol when it first came out. I watched some of your vids and thought you were one of the best players in the nation, lol. It's cool you're considering coming to St. Louis. Hopefully we can meet up again sometime.

Top Bottom