• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl: A Cool Cats Approach to Competitive Brawl 2 St. Louis, MO July 31st

Teh Future

Smash Master
Results!!!!

2v2

1st Nicole & Jlo
2nd doesn't matter

1v1

Didn't have time cause every match Nicole and Jlo played in doubles ended in time

Nicole

Smash Champion
"Team Nicole Plays Gay and Jlo Throws Bombs or Kills You in Some Other Normal Ways" = instawin.

Jlo doesn't time out matches. He just pulls bombs and throws them away as quickly as possible so they don't explode on him, gets lucky, and kills someone. Then he does a bunch of cool technical **** while telling you that he hasn't played in about seventy years. MINDGAMES! He gets you both down to one stock apiece and then dies. I keep all three stocks and just plank the whole match except when I'm floating under the stage, then I'm scrooging. MK? Shuttle loop? *****, please. Meta-queers can't touch this Peach. I'll Peach-bomber through M2K's nair, get at me.

EVERY TIME.

Trent

Smash Champion
"Team Nicole Plays Gay and Jlo Throws Bombs or Kills You in Some Other Normal Ways" = instawin.

Jlo doesn't time out matches. He just pulls bombs and throws them away as quickly as possible so they don't explode on him, gets lucky, and kills someone. Then he does a bunch of cool technical **** while telling you that he hasn't played in about seventy years. MINDGAMES! He gets you both down to one stock apiece and then dies. I keep all three stocks and just plank the whole match except when I'm floating under the stage, then I'm scrooging. MK? Shuttle loop? *****, please. Meta-queers can't touch this Peach. I'll Peach-bomber through M2K's nair, get at me.

EVERY TIME.
Homing Attack > Peach Bomber

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
o.O I put this day off in the request book so hopefully they'll give it to me, if not I'll freakin' pay someone to cover my shift.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Hey kool kats....

Updated OP:

-We'll be having COOOOOOKKKIIIIIEEEEESS and food
-Pot split changed
-Tentative attendance list (31?!) o.O
-Schedule update

GET HYPE MOFOS!!!!

Quoted just because plus hype.

I wanna say Party Van ^.^

Seriously though, this is awesome.

Radium88

Smash Lord
@Rauleen
Unless someone can get me, take me off the list, cause my ride bailed.

I really hope I can go to this. I want to chill with ya'll again.
I can probably come pick you up but seriously dude, you should get the car fixed so that way we can have more Milk with the cookies. Um....I don't think that made too much sense but....oh well. Anywho, get the car fixed so you can come here moar.

Hmmm...

I might be able to get some people in Kansas interested in going.

Would anyone be able to house us?
Sweeeet! I'm sure there would be housing for anybody who comes OoS....just bring blankets and pillows.....bec last time we housed no one brought anything and we had limited blankets and pillows....:urg:

@ DPHAT: if you come, i will have a cheesecake for you!!! :p

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Once more money starts coming in (I'm gonna' start looking for a different job soon), my car is first priority, so if I decide to keep playing, this tourney is kind of a factor, then I will come to Will's more and stuff.

So, Rauleen, if you can, that'd be awesome, if you can't for whatever reason, it's all good.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Lol, wasn't this supposed to be a local tournament?

TX eats local tournaments for breakfast and craps out interstate tournaments by dinner.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
If I do go, who wants to house me?

I mean, I don't mind staying @ my old place (I miss those guys) but I just thought I'd ask.

Teh Future

Smash Master
assuming rauleen can house people:

Anyone coming in friday after 8p.m. can come directly to my house.

Anyone coming before that can go to rauleen's (?)

we haven't discussed anything but this is probably what will happen

Radium88

Smash Lord
Yeah housing is totally possible but like it says on the OP, BRING BLANKETS AND PILLOWS...at least. Trying to give 10+ ppl bedding is totally hard....

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Okay so Rauleen are you gonna' get me for this? Cause if not, Aerial Rave Major 2 is that day, which is at AnimeSTL, so, if you can get me, I'd rather go to this, since it'll prolly' be the last tournament I enter. (Once I get my car I'll still come to them to hang and stuff.)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Looking forward to seeing and hanging out with everyone :).

Hope you guys like to party <3.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Looking forward to seeing and hanging out with everyone :).

Hope you guys like to party <3.
???

texas coming now? let us know who's coming/when you're getting in when you know plex.

and theres will be smashfest all night on sat after the tourney at my place ;)

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
???

texas coming now? let us know who's coming/when you're getting in when you know plex.

and theres will be smashfest all night on sat after the tourney at my place ;)
You fool, I said we were coming like....in the first handful of pages. It'll be me, Hylian, (olimar player)SkyPirateCoud, and maybe DPhat.

Teh Future

Smash Master
housing update:

Anyone wanting to house with me (and not 30-45 mins away from the venue at rauleens) should let me know.

You need to get in after 8 on friday b/c Im working until then

I have enough sleeping space for around 8. A lot more if you want to sleep on concrete D:

First come first serve basis

Radium88

Smash Lord
I need to know if I am getting picked up for this so I can plan accordingly.
Yeah, I will come pick you up. But how were you getting to AR? Bec that place is also pretty close to David's so it would be far from you. Unless you were getting a ride from that one guy...

Well anyways, I'll come get you.

You can put Kansas down for coming (right now, it looks like Domo, Zeton, Clel, MJG and Fino)

Im sure more will be interested...but idk
You serious? No, really. I want to really know if you guys are actually coming. If so, 5h!+ just got real.

Top Bottom