• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Back Room Updates

BSP

Smash Legend
Two Questions:

Will the BBR be covering SSB4 until a separate SSB4 Backroom is made?
If yes to the above, please discuss how rulesets are going to be handled. We don't need another fiasco like we had in Brawl.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I hope no one brings out a Tier List for at least a year or something.

I hate it when as soon as an "official" tier list is released (official is bull**** anyway, but thats another topic) a whole bunch of the community starts to pick up a Top/High Tier, just because of a stupid list.

In Brawl that was kinda extreme.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Cause everyone will always have different opinions and no matter what anybody does somebody will hate it and write wall of texts explaining why it's bad.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
I am announcing combos for SSBB character in my new thread. I hope you guys check them out. I know I am 5 years late but hey there is no time like the present. And besides I will continue to announce combos even into the next game. I hope you guys welcome me as a new member of smashboards! Stay blessed!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Well i've been spectating on smash 4 since it was announced - when it comes out i'll probably go for it's BR straight off if I can.

Seperate question - I know the MU chart is apparently uber close to being done, do we know when it should be released? :)

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I hope no one brings out a Tier List for at least a year or something.

I hate it when as soon as an "official" tier list is released (official is bull**** anyway, but thats another topic) a whole bunch of the community starts to pick up a Top/High Tier, just because of a stupid list.

In Brawl that was kinda extreme.
I still hope for this.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
I think when the tier list finally comes out it will bring to light the best and worst characters in the game, but people will still play who they like to play. People who want to play Link no matter how bad he is will play Link, people who want to play Marth no matter how nerfed he gets will still play Marth (with this being hypothetical generalizations, as Link might as well be buffed to heck in Smash 4).

I mean, it's like in Brawl. Metaknight is the most played, most used, most won-with character. But he's not the only one who wins tournaments. DEHF won Apex 2010, arguably the most hype international tournament that year, with Falco. Ally won Apex 2009 with Snake. So while the tier list will push some people to play the top characters solely for their win-lose percentages, as well as risk-reward ratios, I'm thinking a majority of Smashers will play who they like playing.

After all, Smash is supposed to be a fun game, right?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I've been thinking of applying but I doubt i'd get in haw.

But I plan on applying for the smash 4 BR. I've been following it since it was announced (and have been a super active member of that community) and am eager to play it competitively, so I guess i'll come back then. :p

Top Bottom