• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl characters we hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
ummm....... I hate everyone that hates on sonic, Falcon and MK. >.>.............. What happened to all the hatred of snake ?

DivineBlade

Smash Apprentice
Ike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no way you can screw up with him. Just add a few SH's with a couple Fair, not to mention constantly using > b spamming and your destined to suceed despite you can use him or not(considering he has an overly powerful set of smash attacks)Plus your the most overused charater on WiFi. What's the deal with you Olimar, sending your Pikmin on a suicide mission? Personally he's good but I just don't like him. :3

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Snake. His inclusion was cool to have and all... But does he really belong in the series? Snake isn't even the flagship character of any video game company, so what's the importance?

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Dedede.

No offense to Dedede mainers, but i hate him with a passion. His taunts make want to brutally murder the guy.

I'm not a fan of Peach's crappy voice either.

Wölf

Smash Apprentice
I hate Ike. His moves are scrub friendly and way too easy for him to get a 'lucky' KO with his Fsmash. Also the move that charges up and causes him to rocket forward over the ground into an opponent and smash the living hell out of them is ridiculous.

Oh yeah, MK is a ***** too.

LOLOERS1090

Smash Rookie
Dedede.

No offense to Dedede mainers, but i hate him with a passion. His taunts make want to brutally murder the guy.

I'm not a fan of Peach's crappy voice either.
Dude peach is hawt. there ain't nothing crappy about dat.

Her voice is smexy.

Xanthus

Smash Apprentice
I hate every character with an awesome roll (like lucario) , or with a ridiculous spotdodge (like ROB).

Because you can play so defensively gay and its even more difficult to punish them for using the same things over and over to evade. I'd rather face 5 spammy wolfs or metaknights than 1 roll-dependent lucario.

Wouldn't it be neat if there was a system to punish rolling the entire time like there is to punish using the same moves over and over? Like if you roll a ****load of times in a row, it slows down?

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Why all the R.O.B. hate? He was important in getting sales for the N.E.S. Plus he's a friggin' adorable robot who can genuinely claim to fire and/or charge his lasers.

Also Toon Link is epic cuteness and more fun to use than pretty-boy grown-up Link (though TP Link isn't as bad as that manwhore OoT Link)

Onto ppl I hate:

Krystal: Ugh...I'm glad she's not in Brawl. She is to Star Fox what Zero Suit Samus is to Brawl...just t*ts and *ss made for fap material/to be the hero's love interest. And when she appeared, the Starfox series began its descent into video game hell. I know she's not in Brawl, but the ho deserves a mention. Friggin' sexhole.

Captain Falcon: PEOPLE. STOP WITH THE FALCON PUNCH JOKES. THEY AREN'T FUNNY. Plus, if he was really that manly he'd have PAWNCHed all your faces off by now. He hasn't, therefore he is a pantywaist.

Zero Suit Samus: I resent two things about her: the fanservice bit (I know she has breasts. I also have breasts, but mine aren't the size and shape of sleeping domestic rabbits) and that she's the "female rep add-in" for Brawl, which is really no addition because it's the same as normal Samus. I could have done without ZSS: Dang it, I wanted Toon Zelda/Tetra/Dixie Kong/Adeleine/Lyn/Micaiah/Captain Syrup/pretty much anyone who isn't Krystal or Midna! However, she's better than the other losers in this list, more of a "mild dislike" than hate.

Ice Climbers: ...WHY? They're from a dead series, nobody likes them, they look dumb, and they should have been cut.

Charizard: Again, not as much hate. I just don't like how he overshadows Typhlosion (SHUT UP I'M BIASED), and golly day, is he hard to play as.

Jigglypuff: Nobody likes the stupid thing anymore. It's like a less-fun version of Kirby.

Wario: This is a travesty of what Wario is and too much based on Wario Ware. C'mon, what happened to Warioland Wario?

Peach: Her voice. It makes me want to jump off a bridge.

Kiyosuki

Smash Journeyman
I don't hate any character in this game, but I find the fighting styles of Meta Knight (goes without saying.), Ike, Pikachu, Lucario, Wolf, and Diddy really aggrevating to fight against.

Though...

Captain Falcon: PEOPLE. STOP WITH THE FALCON PUNCH JOKES. THEY AREN'T FUNNY. Plus, if he was really that manly he'd have PAWNCHed all your faces off by now. He hasn't, therefore he is a pantywaist.
While I don't think he's a pantywaist, since Falcon really is awesome and manly and that clip from the anime will always be incredible, the Falcon Punch jokes really are starting to become nearly as bad as Chuck Norris jokes.

Which sucks, because Falcon Punch is awesome, but I guess all good things get run into the ground on the internet.

Shake~

Smash Journeyman
Falco and R.O.B. for they tend to rely on projectiles, and it gets annoying sometimes. Especially with R.O.B.'s good dodges.

And Mr. Game & Watch. He just rubs me the wrong way. I rather face Metaknight then G&W.

Roihu

Smash Ace
Why all the R.O.B. hate? He was important in getting sales for the N.E.S. Plus he's a friggin' adorable robot who can genuinely claim to fire and/or charge his lasers.

Also Toon Link is epic cuteness and more fun to use than pretty-boy grown-up Link (though TP Link isn't as bad as that manwhore OoT Link)
Thank you. I agree with everything on top... now to the bottom...
Onto ppl I hate:

Krystal: Ugh...I'm glad she's not in Brawl. She is to Star Fox what Zero Suit Samus is to Brawl...just t*ts and *ss made for fap material/to be the hero's love interest. Since when was ZSS made to be a hero's love interest? She's practically the main character of her series. Don't void the practically. And when she appeared, the Starfox series began its descent into video game hell. I know she's not in Brawl, but the ho deserves a mention. Friggin' sexhole. Don't know much about Star Fox, but I guess I can live without Krystal.

Captain Falcon: PEOPLE. STOP WITH THE FALCON PUNCH JOKES. THEY AREN'T FUNNY. Plus, if he was really that manly he'd have PAWNCHed all your faces off by now. He hasn't, therefore he is a pantywaist. I really haven't seen too many Falcon Punch jokes. :\ I just see people abusing Falcon Punch, which is bearable. (Notice who my main is. :\) Captain Falcon really is awesome, though. Don't judge him because of the fanbase.

Zero Suit Samus: I resent two things about her: the fanservice bit (I know she has breasts. I also have breasts, but mine aren't the size and shape of sleeping domestic rabbits) LIES! GIRLS DO NOT EXIST ON THE INTERNET! and that she's the "female rep add-in" for Brawl, which is really no addition because it's the same as normal Samus. Does Samus look like a girl to you? I could have done without ZSS: Dang it, I wanted Toon Zelda/Tetra Meh.../Dixie Kong Hell no.../Adeleine Who?/Lyn Don't see a giant fanbase for her.../Micaiah Again, who?/Captain Syrup Da hell is that?/pretty much anyone who isn't Krystal or Midna! Agreed. However, she's better than the other losers in this list, more of a "mild dislike" than hate.

Ice Climbers: ...WHY? They're from a dead series, nobody likes them Not true., they look dumb ...They do somewhat, but it also makes the awesome., and they should have been cut Hell no.. Ice Climber is a pretty good game. They deserve to be in MUCH MORE than any other crappy 3rd party character everyone suggests. Ice Climbers are also very unique.

Charizard: Again, not as much hate. I just don't like how he overshadows Typhlosion (SHUT UP I'M BIASED), and golly day, is he hard to play as. Yeah, because obviously Typhlosion has SUCH a fanbase. Charizard is much more iconic to the Pokemon series than pretty much any other starter not counting Pikachu. Plus, we all know Blaziken deserves the spot much more than Typhlosion. ;)

Jigglypuff: Nobody likes the stupid thing anymore. It's like a less-fun version of Kirby. I dislike Jigglypuff, but she's cute. She doesn't deserve to be cut. She's part of the original twelve. Just let her be. Or him...

Wario: This is a travesty of what Wario is and too much based on Wario Ware. C'mon, what happened to Warioland Wario? Seeing as how I don't know too much about this subject I'll just say his current moveset is awesome.

Peach: Her voice. It makes me want to jump off a bridge. But her singing taunt is so awesome....
My opinions are in bold.

Roihu

Smash Ace
Well, part of the Charizard and Ice Climbers arguement wasn't opinion. You can pretty much ignore the rest if you please.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
It's true that Typhlosion is technically least deserving of a spot in Brawl (since the 2nd generation generally gets the shaft when it comes to reppin') and I have never played Ice Climbers so I can't take your word for it.

Diddy Kong gets honorable mention for his freaking bananas.

Roihu

Smash Ace
It's true that Typhlosion is technically least deserving of a spot in Brawl (since the 2nd generation generally gets the shaft when it comes to reppin') and I have never played Ice Climbers so I can't take your word for it.

Diddy Kong gets honorable mention for his freaking bananas.
The being a pretty good game was actually my opinion. I meant the part about it being more deserving than other 3rd party characters.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
I HATE ALL THE POKEMON!(with the exception of PT) UNDESERVING PIECES OF CRAP! IT'S FOR VIDEO GAME ALL STARS! NOT STUPID *** ANIME STARS! IF I WANTED ANIME I'D PLAY NARUTO!

Wario I like Wario a whole lot I just think it's SOOO stupid to base him off warioware I mean giving him the costume is cool and all but really a bike? a fart?! what the hell? and his running animation and his general "I'm gonna pick my nose and be a big stupid jack-*** attitude" give me cool wario land wario or give me nothing

Donkey kong I actually like him in this game only problem really is NO DK 64 attitude and his stupid scrolling stage! nintendo needs to suck it up and realize rare made DK

Sonic-I AM SO HAPPY HE IS IN BRAWL I'm not happy that 4kids has his rights so therefore I avoid using 2 really cool looking taunts

Pit-really?! pit?! one game that isn't even that great all his music is the same! his stupid voice! JEEZ!

that's all for now

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
I HATE ALL THE POKEMON!(with the exception of PT) UNDESERVING PIECES OF CRAP! IT'S FOR VIDEO GAME ALL STARS! NOT STUPID *** ANIME STARS! IF I WANTED ANIME I'D PLAY NARUTO!

Pokemon is nintendo's second best best selling franchise, behind Mario only; Thats counts as all-stars doesn't it?
stupid dumbf**k...

God, I hate people sometimes.

Roihu

Smash Ace
You'd play Naruto?
You piece of...
Naruto gives Anime a bad name. There are many awesome animes out there.
Anyways, I'm guessing you also hate LoZ, Kirby, and Mario, don't ya?
I mean, they have animes, so why just hate Pokemon when you can hate every game that has an anime?

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
no what I'm saying is pikachu and jigglypuff would never get in from games alone notice how I didn't rag on PT

Roihu

Smash Ace
no what I'm saying is pikachu and jigglypuff would never get in from games alone notice how I didn't rag on PT
Maybe Jigglypuff, but Pikachu was like the second registered Pokemon ever.
I'm sure Satoshi would have found some way to give Pikachu a popularity boost. I mean, look at what he did with Mew. He put in Mew in Red and Blue without Nintendo knowing.
The guy's a complete badass. :cool:

PhillipthaGoober

Smash Journeyman
I don't like Wolf, Lucas, or ZSS because I don't think they should be in. Lucario because he replaced Mewtwo. And Pit because he's annoying.

RoxburyGuy58

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi - If they weren't going to make him any better, why bother put him in? No one would've missed him.
Marth - There aren't any non-MetaKnight characters that can beat him... :(
Pit - If you look up cheap in the dictionary, you'll see a picture of his face there.
Sonic - WTF??!!!! We demanded him for SOOO long, and all we get is a cheap character who has gay taunts.
Olimar - Depending on who you use, you can barely hit him. Just too many d*** pikmin!
Ike - (To Ike) "Ur at 149% and I'm at 61%, I'm gonna' win!" (Ike uses fsmash) "NOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Pokemon Trainer - I don't hate him, I just think he's too gimmicky. They should've only had Charizard.
Wolf - Little kids on Wi-Fi spam any move involving his claws. 'Nuff said.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Also, ROB; I don't hate him in combat but in terms of premises - the heck did Nintendo think about putting in a random robot in this game?
I hate no Brawl character (anymore, though I still dislike Toon Link a lot), but one personality of Brawl player: Those who go like "OMG, I hate ROB he's like a totally random character and doesn't deserve to be in there".

Well, you guys know what? Without ROB there wouldn't be Smash. At least not outside of Japan, because the Japanese would've kept all their video games to themselves. ROB saved the video game industry outside of Japan. He's not random. He hasn't a less random appearance than Toon Link, Princess Zelda or Mr. Game & Watch. Hell, even Captain Falcon in a fighting game and Ness from that strange RPG to be already back in SSB64 was pretty random, if you ask me. More random than the love Nintendo gives ROB lately. That cute little guy deserves to be loved. I wish I still had mine. :/

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
I hate no Brawl character (anymore, though I still dislike Toon Link a lot), but one personality of Brawl player: Those who go like "OMG, I hate ROB he's like a totally random character and doesn't deserve to be in there".

Well, you guys know what? Without ROB there wouldn't be Smash. At least not outside of Japan, because the Japanese would've kept all their video games to themselves. ROB saved the video game industry outside of Japan. He's not random. He hasn't a less random appearance than Toon Link, Princess Zelda or Mr. Game & Watch. Hell, even Captain Falcon in a fighting game and Ness from that strange RPG to be already back in SSB64 was pretty random, if you ask me. More random than the love Nintendo gives ROB lately. That cute little guy deserves to be loved. I wish I still had mine. :/
You say intelligent things sir. I was going to say that R.O.B. helped bring gaming to the states, but I wasn't sure if that was true or not.

Kiyosuki

Smash Journeyman
They put R.O.B. in because it was cool and different. Same as Game and Watch.

You don't have to make sense when you're cool. Besides if it was nothing but the predictable characters everyone expects there'd be no spice in the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom